PDA

View Full Version : MINT Canon 20D + Accessory pack + 2 1GB cards + 4yr warranty $1500 obo

BigD
07-28-2006, 12:08 AM
Hey guys, I want to get an E30 for a track project locally but I'd rather not go into my savings if I don't have to. I bought this cam last Christmas and I haven't used it that much since I got it so I can let it go for the right price. That being around $1500.

It's the camera kit with the 18-55 lens, the accessory kit (bag, battery grip and extra battery), 2 1 gig kingston flash cards and a 4 year replacement plan from Futureshop. The camera+bag alone goes for 1500+tax from Futureshop. The warranty alone is worth over $250. My camera is in perfect condition, not a single mark or scratch (since I don't use an external flash, not even in the flash cradle, which is very rare). I even have the box with every manual, CD and accessory etc that it came with in the original bags. The box still smells new. If I package it all up it would be exactly what you'd get from the store.

I don't have a camera to take a pic of my camera but if you want to see it go to FS, it's in the same shape as brand new. If you're a serious buyer and need proof of condition, I'll borrow a friend's and get pics.

Quack
07-28-2006, 12:27 AM
just take a pic of a mirror, you would see the camera in the reflection :D

BigD
08-18-2006, 07:54 PM
Sorry guys, I totally forgot I posted this here. Sold.