PDA

View Full Version : FS/WTT: My faux-Recaros - $500/trade for black sport seats

Eurospeed88
07-18-2006, 11:30 PM
I've decided to sell my faux-Recaro seats, in favor of returning back to/trading for a set of black E30 sport seats, or perhaps something else, depending what you've got. These are replica Recaro seats, not actually made by Recaro. They are fully reclining, have good bolstering, and are actually very comfortable. I've made several 6-hour round trips in them, and have no complaints. They are in perfect condition, with no damage to them whatsoever.

These seats will bolt DIRECTLY into an E30, with no problems whatsoever, thanks to custom-made steel mounting brackets, welded directly to the sliders of the seats, and painted satin black, for a factory look. They also include custom-made caps for the reclining mechanism covers, as well as seat belt recievers (late model cars will need to swap them for the late-model recievers).

These are great seats, I'm only selling them because I desire to go back to something with more of a factory look. What I'm looking for (if you have a trade) is a set of black E30 sport seats, in leather or cloth. I will consider vinyl, but would like to stay away from if possible. I'd like to find a set with minimal to no damage. As far as leather goes, light cracking/stress wrinkles are fine, but nothing that acutally breaks the surface. Cloth will have to be free of any tears or damage.

Here is a pic of the seats in my car. They are fully adjustable, and as I said, quite comfortable. More pics are available upon request.

http://e30werks.com/seats%20001.jpg

If they were to be sold outright, I would like $500 for them, and this price is firm. I paid $400 for them new, and they are still in new condition, and with the work put into the custom brackets and caps, I think asking another $100 is not out of the question. I would prefer NOT to ship these, but if I have to, it will be done at the buyer's expense. It cost about $100 to ship them from California to Oregon, just for an idea.

NOTORIOUS VR
07-18-2006, 11:48 PM
I'm guessing your not in Toronto...If so I would have traded you my E30 M3 seats for these...

Eurospeed88
07-19-2006, 01:35 AM
I'm guessing your not in Toronto...If so I would have traded you my E30 M3 seats for these...
I'll trade you straight across if you want to just trade shipping costs as well.

BMWags
07-19-2006, 02:29 AM
fack...i just saw he was in oregon aswell :(

isnt stephen king out there too? or is that maine?

calegrant
07-19-2006, 03:05 AM
Maine.

What would shipping on these be to Victoria, british colombia canada? I'm VERY VERY interested. PM me for any details you need on a quote. I'm much closer to you than any of these toronto guys.

Woofer
07-19-2006, 05:15 AM
I have tan leather sports seats.

I am interested in a trade.

Pm me details.

Eurospeed88
07-20-2006, 04:19 AM
Sorry guys, making a trade tomorrow. They're as good as gone.

Woofer
07-20-2006, 06:08 AM
let me know if it doesn't fall trough

Eurospeed88
07-21-2006, 01:29 AM
The deal went through today. Thanks for the interest though, fellas.