PDA

View Full Version : Pocket PC for sell

Xray
07-12-2006, 06:03 PM
I have an HP ipaq h6325 for sell, the device is BRAND NEW. It’s only been turned on once to see if it works (yes it worked:cool: ). Most of you already know what this Pocket PC is capable of. But here is a quick summary:

“The HP iPAQ Pocket PC h6300 series is the one global device for all your mobile communications needs. The iPAQ Pocket PC h6300 series is the first and smallest handheld with integrated 3-way wireless capabilities (GSM/GPRS, WLAN, and Bluetooth wireless technology) to give you high-speed wireless voice and data connectivity at work, at home, and on the go. The removable, snap-on thumb keyboard lets you easily compose emails, notes, and MMS/SMS messages. The built-in camera allows you to take pictures, view them on the bright 3.5` color screen, and share them instantly via email or MMS. A removable, rechargeable battery keeps your iPAQ Pocket PC running longer while an industry standard SD slot gives you options for more expansion and information storage. Get more done with your HP iPAQ Pocket PC - wherever you are. "

For more info I found one up on EBay for sell which is USED, but still the same thing.

LINK >> http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-iPAQ-Pocket-PC-H6325_W0QQitemZ230007103360QQihZ013QQcategoryZ3833 1QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The manufactures warranty is good for another 6 months.

I will include some extras with this sale:
1) 2 Extra battery packs (each is valued for 40 dollars)
2) An extra stylus (in case you lose the first one *shiner*)
3) A leather case made for this model. Perfect fit.

Serious buyers please. If you have any questions either PM me or send email to n4d3r@msn.com

I bought this unit for 749 plus tax less than a year ago.
Like I said the ipaq is brand new.

Asking for $400

http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img02806et.jpg

Xray
07-12-2006, 06:07 PM
sorry for the double post

1BADRIDE
07-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Just to be 100% clear...

One year ago, you paid OVER $750 for this unit. You unpacked it, turned it on, then off and never used it again. Now you're selling it?

What does the life-timer indicate?

Soes this unit have 128MB or 64MB?

Still have the receipt? These carry a two year warranty and no receipt = no warranty (yes, I checked).

1BADRIDE
07-12-2006, 07:30 PM
Sorry... just checked the ebay link... it's got 64MB and useless for 90% of the apps I use.

Good luck and bump for a nice PDA.

Xray
07-12-2006, 08:20 PM
I bought it less than a year ago and used it everyday till last month when the screen started acting all weird (cuz i droped it hard) so i sent it to HP and they sent me a brand new one. YES they changed it completly. now im selling it because im looking into buying just a cellphone istead of having this pocket pc.

EVEN Willing to trade it to something with the same value.

Xray
07-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Sorry... just checked the ebay link... it's got 64MB and useless for 90% of the apps I use.

Good luck and bump for a nice PDA.

It supports SD memory so you can install whatever you want if you have a SD memory stick.

Xray
07-13-2006, 11:10 AM
380 Bump