PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get these!!!!


Shades
11-14-2002, 02:34 PM
Where can i find white face gauges for a '93 e36. I got a pair already but they don't light up well at night. Does anyone know where i can get them done at a good price???
Thanks.

djcontra
11-14-2002, 11:59 PM
if you find some let me know
i can get all sorts of indiglo and reverse indiglo gauges but they're all in MPH =(

bimmermafia
11-15-2002, 12:08 AM
bc auto has them last time i checked



Billy

Shades
11-15-2002, 12:59 PM
Mine were done at BC auto, but at night they look blurry and not clear.

jeremy
11-15-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Shades
Where can i find white face gauges for a '93 e36. I got a pair already but they don't light up well at night. Does anyone know where i can get them done at a good price???
Thanks.

got mine from here and never had a problem http://www.gaugeco.com/product_lines_bmw.htm

the also have em' at www.bmpdesign.com.

Jase
11-15-2002, 08:40 PM
try
www.nrauto.com
if youwant kms you ight have to get it from europe

RobRob
11-17-2002, 12:46 PM
http://www.mhw-gmbh.de/
They have them in all different colors, stricyly in KMH, and they light up like factory at night, not that indiglo shit that makes you nuts after a few minutes*mumble*

hawai-Ian
11-17-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by RobRob
http://www.mhw-gmbh.de/
They have them in all different colors, stricyly in KMH, and they light up like factory at night, not that indiglo shit that makes you nuts after a few minutes*mumble*

are you talking about this?
http://www.m-h-w.de/cgi-local/shop.pl?id=mhweng&htmldatei=index.html

it says it's a foil stick on... how could they light up then?

hawai-Ian
11-17-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by hawai-Ian


are you talking about this?
http://www.m-h-w.de/cgi-local/shop.pl?id=mhweng&htmldatei=index.html

it says it's a foil stick on... how could they light up then?

stupid link above!

RobRob
11-17-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by hawai-Ian


are you talking about this?
http://www.m-h-w.de/cgi-local/shop.pl?id=mhweng&htmldatei=index.html

it says it's a foil stick on... how could they light up then?

I don't understand what you mean by foil stick, but I have them and they are great. You have to remover the original faces and the oem lights illuminate the gauges.