PDA

View Full Version : My Zx7rr

RIKS RYD
11-14-2002, 12:29 PM
HEY BOYZ , HERE'S MY CROTCH ROCKET!!
2000 ZX7RR
YES RR, I HAVE DONE A LITTLE SOMETHING TO IT!
HEY RANDY WANNA GO.... LOL

OH YA ANYONE INTERESTED , I'M SELLING !!!THIS WILL MAKE YOU PROUD RANDY, I PICKING THE NEW ALL SILVER GIXXER 1000
ALREADY ORDERED IT!!

*devil* *devil* *devil* *devil* *devil* *devil* *devil* *devil*

KEEP THE PEDAL(THROTTLE)CRANKED AND HAUL ASS

EMPOWERD
11-14-2002, 02:52 PM
SWEET.... I always had a soft spot for ZX-7's.... I used to have a couple. Here's a pic of one ('97).

I saw the pics of the new Gixxer1000. Don't know if I like the new headlights and black frame/wheel combo, but the silver one is definitely the color to go with! Can't wait till the spring, maybe we'll have a MaxBimmer ride day? FastGal, Carlo, Maverick???

EMPOWERD
11-14-2002, 02:55 PM
This is the '03 line-up of GSX-R1000...

Carlo
11-14-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by empowerd
SWEET.... I always had a soft spot for ZX-7's.... I used to have a couple. Here's a pic of one ('97).

I saw the pics of the new Gixxer1000. Don't know if I like the new headlights and black frame/wheel combo, but the silver one is definitely the color to go with! Can't wait till the spring, maybe we'll have a MaxBimmer ride day? FastGal, Carlo, Maverick???

Oh ya! foo shizzal, a ride day with the bikes!!! Great Idea Randy!!!!*th-up*

RIKS RYD
11-14-2002, 05:07 PM
NICE RIDE RANDY, YA I DON'T IF I'M DIG'N THE OVAL LIGHT'S EITHER LIKE THE HAYABUSA BUT I DIG'N THE NEW HORSE POWER THEY ADDED . I BELIEVE IT'S LIKE 8 HORSES OR SOMETHING, THE SILVER WITH THE BLACK LOOKS SICK THOUGH EH!!
I LIKE THE BLUE ON BLACK A LITTLE BUT I STUCK WITH THE SILVER!!

FOR SURE WE SHOULD HOOK UP BIMMER BIKE DAY WITH A SHOW AND SHINE!!!I GOT LOT'S OF BRO'S WITH BIKE AND IT'S BE A SWEET RIDE , WHEREVER WE GO!

DRIVE SAFE ALL, AND IF YOU SEE A HOT GIRL NEXT TO YOU WHEN YOUR DRIVING THAT'S MY GIRL.... LOL HONK AT HER