PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 2006 World Cup Celebration & Viewing Party @ Rogers Centre

propr'one
07-08-2006, 04:49 PM
I've got 4 tickets, and i dont think i'm gonna be able to go, so make me an offer for em:)

On Sunday, July 9, Rogers Centre opens its doors at 10:00 a.m. to host the ADIDAS/ROGERS 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP VIEWING PARTY. There are inflatable games on the field for kids and prize giveaways courtesy of adidas. Enjoy complete tournament highlights and then watch the game live on the video display board.

Rogers Centre would like to remind all guests that they may be subject to a search upon entering the building. No video cameras, fireworks, flag poles, alcoholic beverages, cans, bottles, controlled substances, weapons, projectiles, laser lights or any items established as prohibited by security personnel, are allowed into the building. Personal cameras are permitted. To ensure that your visit is pleasant and safe, Rogers Centre reserves the right to deny access to any guest whom does not comply with Rogers Centre policies.

Gates Open:
10:00 a.m.
Date & Time:
10:00 a.m. Sunday July 9, 2006
Ticket Prices:
No more tickets are available for this event.

Tickets are Row GA9 row C 16,17,18,19