PDA

View Full Version : WHAT in the name of holy crap!

Dr. Flyview
07-04-2006, 11:52 PM
My mom comes to me...

The police called, "I'm wanted" I should to report to ... (some center?) (my mom remembers it wasn't a phone number but nothing else lol, she was so shocked)

I AM TOO!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAT. The phone number they called from is 416-900-9000 and I tried searching this number and nothing came up...

P.S. It was a voice recorded msg that called, not a live person...wtf.

P.P.S. called 2 more times. Once saying a police officer is coming, and the next saying I should come to the lobby. THESE WERE BOTH W/ COMPUTER VOICE. This can't be real....

HELP!

TheLoneVR!
07-05-2006, 12:13 AM
dude
look up the number
POLICE dont call with ID'd #'s they are always private no matter wat

FAKE

Dr. Flyview
07-05-2006, 12:14 AM
dude
look up the number
POLICE dont call with ID'd #'s they are always private no matter wat

FAKE

Yea I'm a little more relaxed now, I realized it can't be real...phew

Still what a ****ing shock.

sirex
07-05-2006, 12:18 AM
[Brick killed a guy.. with a trident!. Oh ya before I forget I should warn you that you are probably wanted for murder. I suggest you find a safehouse and lay low for a while]

Dr. Flyview
07-05-2006, 12:18 AM
you are probably wanted for murder. I suggest you find a safehouse. Lay low with some relatives until the heat passes.

LOL c'mon man it was ****ing scary considering I toked up around quite a few places today!

Oh and also I was driving a teeny bit more agressively (NOT speeding, just accelerating)

sirex
07-05-2006, 12:20 AM
smoking weed?

oh snap, watch out they going to send ETF after you.

BigD
07-05-2006, 12:21 AM
LOL c'mon man it was ****ing scary considering I toked up around quite a few places today!

Oh and also I was driving a teeny bit more agressively (NOT speeding, just accelerating)

You have smoked yourself retarded.

Dr. Flyview
07-05-2006, 12:21 AM
smoking weed?

oh snap, watch out they going to send ETF after you.

Ye yea I know that's what I was thinking...but my mom freaked me out cause she got scared and started demanding what I did.

ZiMMie
07-05-2006, 12:22 AM
it wouldnt hurt to call ur local station to see if there is a warrant for u. use a pay phone.

sirex
07-05-2006, 12:24 AM
Bad boys
Whatcha want, watcha want
Whatcha gonna do
When Sheriff John Brown come for you
Tell me
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
Yeaheah

CHORUS:
Bad boys, bad boys
When they come for you
(Repeat)

When you were eight
And you had bad traits
You go to school
And learn the golden rule
So why are you
Acting like a bloody fool
If you get hot
You must get cool

CHORUS

You chuck it on that one
You chuck it on this one
You chuck it on your mother and
You chuck it on your father
You chuck it on your brother and
You chuck it on your sister
You chuck it on that one and
You chuck it on me

CHORUS
(Repeat)

Nobody naw give you no break
Police naw give you no break
Soldier naw give you no break
Not even you 'idren naw give you no break
Hey hey

CHORUS
(Repeat)

Why did you have to act so mean
Don't you know you're human being
Born of a mother with the love of a father
Reflections come and reflections go
I know sometimes you want to let go
Hey hey hey
I know sometimes you want to let go

Bad boys, bad boys
When they come for you
(Repeat)
(You're too bad, you're too rude)
(You're too bad, you're too rude)
Bad boys, bad boys
When they come for you
(Repeat)

(Repeat)

You chuck it on that one
You chuck it on this one
You chuck it on your mother and
You chuck it on your father
You chuck it on your brother and
You chuck it on your sister
You chuck it on that one and
You chuck it on me

CHORUS
(repeat 'til the end)

Meegis
07-05-2006, 12:25 AM
[Brick killed a guy.. with a trident!. Oh ya before I forget I should warn you that you are probably wanted for murder. I suggest you find a safehouse and lay low for a while]

There was a man on fire, and horses, and I killed a man with a trident.

I love carpet...I love desk... I love...Lamp...

daytona
07-05-2006, 12:28 AM
be careful there is a lot of bad people using fake ID's to represent (ex gas company workers) to enter your house or get personal info...my GF almost let a "rogers cable" guy enter her townhome to "investigate" a power leakage? in her house line but she phones Rogers to make sure this was legit and Rogers never authorize such investigation at 8:00pm..when she got back to the door that a hole was gone....becareful...most people are too trusting with people with company ID's...

Dr. Flyview
07-05-2006, 12:35 AM
be careful there is a lot of bad people using fake ID's to represent (ex gas company workers) to enter your house or get personal info...my GF almost let a "rogers cable" guy enter her townhome to "investigate" a power leakage? in her house line but she phones Rogers to make sure this was legit and Rogers never authorize such investigation at 8:00pm..when she got back to the door that a hole was gone....becareful...most people are too trusting with people with company ID's...

very true...I prbly would've let that guy in no problem. But not someone that potentially wants to come arrest me without a warrant.

TheLoneVR!
07-05-2006, 01:03 AM
There was a man on fire, and horses, and I killed a man with a trident.

I love carpet...I love desk... I love...Lamp...

HAHAHA
DUDE I LOV YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!*th-up*

Justin e36
07-05-2006, 01:06 AM
this thread makes no sense.

look, there's a request for you to come in for an investigation... not a warrant for your arrest. you may call your lawyer for instructions on how to proceed. I recommend you go into your local station and inquire, they can't do anything to you for asking questions, and you don't have to answer their questions.

This is not for.. smoking weed. This is not for.. driving a little agressively, unless you did something very dangerous.

It's not that big of a deal, find out what they want.

Dr. Flyview
07-05-2006, 01:40 AM
this thread makes no sense.

look, there's a request for you to come in for an investigation... not a warrant for your arrest. you may call your lawyer for instructions on how to proceed. I recommend you go into your local station and inquire, they can't do anything to you for asking questions, and you don't have to answer their questions.

This is not for.. smoking weed. This is not for.. driving a little agressively, unless you did something very dangerous.

It's not that big of a deal, find out what they want.

We realized it was fake man. But yea I just realized it was confusing lol. I never said who "she" was. I edited.

Justin e36
07-05-2006, 01:57 AM
they were playing a prank call on you... and let your mom answer the phone?

Dr. Flyview
07-05-2006, 02:33 AM
they were playing a prank call on you... and let your mom answer the phone?

She answered before I knew of anything, I didn't even hear the initial phonecall she just came to me and told me the police called.

BlitzSix
07-05-2006, 03:36 AM
lol...kids these days :)

AMG_POWER
07-05-2006, 05:01 AM
I remember i got a call and some kid was like "why did you daughter kick my dog" at first i was laughing my ass off, then i said " I traced your phone # i've got your adress and im on my way to your house" and he was like oh sorry wrong number lol Sounded like he was 12 or smth.

Nascar318is
07-05-2006, 09:57 AM
^^^ Haha I remember that one..

to the father "I'm going to f%$k her"

to the daughter "I'm going to kill you"
daughter "You are going to kill me?"
to the daughter "No no just kidding"

Flav: Was it Detective John Kimble? Maybe it was a soundboard they were using? Isn't there a way to get them to trace phone calls to a specific place?

Miguel
07-05-2006, 11:08 AM
HAHAHA I TOLD YOU SHE WASN'T 14!!!!!!!!!!!!lc

FastM3
07-05-2006, 11:14 AM

2 x 7 year olds?!

Dr. Flyview
07-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Flav: Was it Detective John Kimble? Maybe it was a soundboard they were using? Isn't there a way to get them to trace phone calls to a specific place?

Loll, "I'm detective john kimble", "i'm a cop you idiot"...lol I know those things...

Anyway I didn't hear the first phone call but the last 2 were computer generated voices, you know like when you make the computer read some text.

Quack
07-05-2006, 12:28 PM

you're right, she was either eleventeen or twelveteen, still a teen right :D

coolhand
07-05-2006, 12:45 PM
LOL, funniest thread ever!

Nascar318is
07-05-2006, 02:19 PM
2 x 7 year olds?!

That is why you play it safe, bring home 2 16 year olds....2X16 is 32years old good enough...

propr'one
07-05-2006, 04:14 PM
lol. flaviu you're a funny guy man. Cops dont call you to tell you you have an arrest warrant, they'd show up at your house and arrest you. And i dont know what part of the city you live in, but in my area, if cops "catch" you burning, which implies that you were hiding from them, they MIGHT take your weed away...

ltrotsky
07-05-2006, 04:37 PM
and they say smoking weed makes you paranoid

niko_gt
07-05-2006, 06:54 PM
best prank call...
"excuse me, your cat is on my fence"

when they say they don't have a cat, (provided they dont have a cat)
you say "WELL I DONT HAVE A FENCE" and hang up

that just messes ppl up