PDA

View Full Version : Friday tims..??

Pages : 1 [2]

The Sly
11-28-2006, 10:33 AM
^^^you guys are nuts. 3am on a Monday/Tuesday.*sleep*

As a side note, I took the car out to some back roads last night and managed to bury the needle in the new car*angel* ..and damn...it just doesnt want to stop pulling...Jay you wern't kidding. burried the needle at 250 and it kept going:eek: Never even made it to 6th gear before shutting it down. yikes!. Time to get a bigger speedo.
Oh les Chikita....This thing is fast!!!
The fastest i ever got was 260kmh but your 540 should be over that for sure.

And you never ever make it to 6th gear...WOW...Your gona kill yourself lad.
How is the beast on take off?

chromius
11-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Oh les Chikita....This thing is fast!!!
The fastest i ever got was 260kmh but your 540 should be over that for sure.

And you never ever make it to 6th gear...WOW...Your gona kill yourself lad.
How is the beast on take off?

No worries, I don't do that often, I just wanted to see what she does.:) It's supposed to have a top speed limiter, but I don't think I hit it...so I don't know how much longer it would keep pulling.

Take off is so quick and smooth, I love it. It's such a torquey engine with a flat curve. With the DSC off and a little too much throttle, it will just spin through 1st, and some of second. and that's with 235/17 tires*shiner* But I've been working on the throttle modulation (to prevent the spin), and when you get it right on, it's damn fast.*th-up* It just doesn't feel like a big sedan. I havn't timed it yet, but from what I've read, car and driver magazine timed a 0-60 in 5.5sec

ecuconnection
11-28-2006, 02:47 PM
Umm that's crazy fast haha CRAZY!!!

bmdbley'sBro
12-01-2006, 01:02 PM
this thread is Crazy at 17pages *th-up*