PDA

View Full Version : Charlie and Mustafa, saved my life

JMW
06-26-2006, 11:19 AM
sooo as you all know ..i had a lil incident with my car that involved, well...crashing my car...

Therefore, i brought it to Bimmersport to get fixed, and although bugged charlie everyday for when my car would be done, it payed off in the end cause it was fixed, Very QUICKLY, in time for the midnight cruise...I jsut wanted to thank these two fine mechanics, for fixing my baby beautifully, properly, and making it look like it wasnt even in an accident...
It rides like new, they did an awsome job with the lowering, rims, repairs etc..
i HIGHLY recomend this shop to anyone, no matter what the job , they will get it done RIGHT, and for a good price...

thanks so much...
neil...

BMWFORLIFE
06-26-2006, 02:00 PM
neil let me drive it so i can judge for myseld if they did a good job or not.

ABUSTAIF
06-27-2006, 07:24 PM
I am glad you are happy with it. it was our pleasure to service your M . Have fun with the new look.*wave*

D..
06-27-2006, 10:53 PM
I also got nothing but good things to say about Bimmersport, Charlie and Mustafa. Definetley the best place to take any bimmer...

What you saying abu staif?

Woofer
06-28-2006, 01:24 AM
lol yea those too guys are great. I can't wait for mustafa to bring his beast out so we ccan go take some nice shots.

E46er
06-29-2006, 04:51 AM
All the work on my car has been done at Bimmersport. I highly recomend this shop to anyone. Thanks, Charlie and Mustafa for all the great work!*th-up*