PDA

View Full Version : Lots of stuff for sale, BEST OFFERS!

notjoe
11-11-2002, 06:13 PM
I have the following items for sale some have to be sold as a group and cannot be split up right now.

I am looking to do this pretty quickly too.

1) 4 M3 Replica rims

two of these rims will need to be refinished and will probably cost you about 150 each. The other two rims have some dings on them and although you might want to consider that they look pretty nice still. The rubbers are included and probably have aboutu 20k on them

2) Dinan Package

I have the following dinan stuff for sale - High Flow Cold Air intake, High Flow Throttle Body, Stage 3 Software for sale.

I am looking to unload these as a group since the computer ODBII will have to go along with everything. I need the ODBII you have back to return it my car, this will give you the stage 3 software which is tuned to work with all the dinan stuff.

3) Stereo stuff (sold together or apart)

12" L7 Kicker speaker/box - paid about 900

1000watt Mono Fosgate amp (single channel amp meant for pushing subs) paid about 1k

MP3 player pioneer deck model mp7400 paid about 500

--------------------------

That is the stuff i have for sale as of now. I am not asking what these products would be worth new as they're not worth that now, however, do some homework on the stuff to find out what they would be worth new so you can get a fair idea of what you think it is worth today.

It saves us the time of you offering me $50 for something i paid a heck of a lot more for :)

Email me with your best offer for any of these items at joe (AT) hostedcontent.com

Joe

Polish
11-11-2002, 06:28 PM
mannn, how much for those rims i want to steal off you *wave*

notjoe
11-11-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Sith
mannn, how much for those rims i want to steal off you *wave*

Paid 2800 for them, have the receipts from tire mag. Considering the pics, and everything i've told you about them what do you think is a fair price (without asking me to bend over <g>)

Polish
11-11-2002, 08:23 PM
hmmm, considering i have to invest around 300 dollars cause of the accident, im willing to pay around 700-900 dollars

(if its too low dont put me down cause i work at wal*mart and cant afford much higher) *no-no*

*wave* *par-t* Sith
(btw, i love your rims and would do all the shit on jackass to get them)

Jon@Bimmersport
11-11-2002, 08:59 PM
(btw, i love your rims and would do all the shit on jackass to get them)

sounds like a deal notjoe! lol

Polish
11-11-2002, 09:01 PM
****, ill do anything for those rims, man, if the guys in jackass dont die either will i
*par-t*

notjoe
11-11-2002, 09:05 PM
****, ill do anything for those rims, man, if the guys in jackass dont die either will i
*par-t*

The amount you offered sounded pretty fair and im seriously considering it! However, i will spare you the pain and injury from the jackass stuff regardless of how much i love watching people do stupid shit and hurting themselfs!

Polish
11-11-2002, 10:38 PM
lol, but it all looks so fun :) just think of it, Jackass : The Movie, maXbimmer style *par-t* *par-t*

and how much for the amp?
i dont want to give you a price cause i really dont know how much its worth now, cause i want an alpine one so im not sure, but just out of curiosity how much would you be willing to sell it for?

also, since im interested in the rims with the tyres, could you snap some close proximity screens of all 4 rims?, cause i dont know what shape thier in really :huh?:

i hope nothing is chipped in them or missing, cause scratches can always be repaired

WASABI
11-12-2002, 08:56 AM
What were you looking to get for the DINAN package? Please PM me details. Price and how hard would it be to swap the DME? Mine is a '98 328iS.

notjoe
11-12-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by WASABI
What were you looking to get for the DINAN package? Please PM me details. Price and how hard would it be to swap the DME? Mine is a '98 328iS.

I think all in all it ran me about 3300-3500. I'll let it go for 2k. I am not sure how hard the ODB swap is as i've never done it but maybe you know people who have and could ask them? :)

Joe

notjoe
11-12-2002, 10:32 AM
lol, but it all looks so fun :) just think of it, Jackass : The Movie, maXbimmer style *par-t* *par-t*

and how much for the amp?
i dont want to give you a price cause i really dont know how much its worth now, cause i want an alpine one so im not sure, but just out of curiosity how much would you be willing to sell it for?

also, since im interested in the rims with the tyres, could you snap some close proximity screens of all 4 rims?, cause i dont know what shape thier in really :huh?:

i hope nothing is chipped in them or missing, cause scratches can always be repaired

The front tire rim is cracked in one spot, looks like a bar pushed into it but the guy (who has the car stored) says that it can be fixed and would cost aboutu 150.

Check out http://gateway2.fasti.net/writeoff/ for some pics of the two rims which were messed up in the crash. the other two are much nicer looking although they do have dings.

mkgino
11-12-2002, 10:40 AM
What are you going to do now, buy another bmw??

Polish
11-12-2002, 10:44 AM
hmm, cant spot any cracks from the pictures, id have to see them in person to see the crack i guess*wiggle*

how bad is the one crack, cause you only have pictures of 1 1/2 side of the car, 2 rims only, the front right and back right and front left :D

bimmermafia
11-12-2002, 10:56 AM
sith you should go for these rims they look mint on e36's trust me

Billy

notjoe
11-12-2002, 10:58 AM
hmm, cant spot any cracks from the pictures, id have to see them in person to see the crack i guess*wiggle*

how bad is the one crack, cause you only have pictures of 1 1/2 side of the car, 2 rims only, the front right and back right and front left :D

Contact me personally on ICQ at 5956902 and i will give you info to go see the rims in person. I'll throw in the chrome looking bolts as well with lock key :)

notjoe
11-12-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
What are you going to do now, buy another bmw??

I am probably just going to buy some cheap winter beater for the winter time and start hunting down a e36 style m3 and start everything over again :)

Polish
11-12-2002, 12:53 PM
ya that sounds sweet, so what would be the price your asking? 700-900 i gave as my estimate
and i know you want 900, and i want 700, lol, so can we work with 725 - 850?

but i have to borrow some money off my dad, if its cool with him to borrow 900 then ill pay you the full 900

Soldo
11-15-2002, 01:48 AM
are they 17's 18's or 19's?!?!?
can't tell, look like 18's!!
and what did you pay for the throttle body?!?!

GR8 Ride
11-15-2002, 10:29 AM
Joe,

Only one word of caution on the Dinan software sale. It *may* not be possible to sell this. Typically the software is coded to the VIN on the vehicle, which is done to prevent the transfer of software from one car to the next.

Also, I don't think you can swap DME's on OBD-II cars without having them re-programmed (I could be wrong on this...check with an independent mechanic on this one). The wiring harness is typically keyed specifically to the car (and car keys), which means it needs to be reprogrammed if swapped between vehicles. Once again, I'm not positive on this....so check with an independent mechanic to confirm it.

Pat

MP328
11-15-2002, 12:52 PM
Hey Joe i'm interested in the 2 foglights and the 2 cup holders. how much???

Miguel
11-16-2002, 03:40 AM
email me or PM me about the car audio stuff. I may be interested at the right price.
miguel_Dasilva_mendes@hotmail.com

Bill Gates
11-16-2002, 05:19 AM
Thanks for the heads up GR8 Ride....