PDA

View Full Version : Bimmersport (Charlie)

98Dinan3
06-19-2006, 04:10 PM
One more vote for Charlie for Mechanic of the Year. Did my oil change, CDV delete, installed my UUC SS clutch line, and flushed with Super Blue. He slid me in right away, and got it done real quick. All this, and I got a great price with professional service. He also scanned and cleared the codes for me. I'll definitely be back. *th-up* *th-up* *th-up* Dave

E36is
06-19-2006, 07:39 PM
^^^ hows the CDV delete? is it noticeable straight off the mark? curious how much Bimmersport charges per hour.

Oldschool..

soccerlover
06-19-2006, 10:16 PM
One more vote for Charlie for Mechanic of the Year. Did my oil change, CDV delete, installed my UUC SS clutch line, and flushed with Super Blue. He slid me in right away, and got it done real quick. All this, and I got a great price with professional service. He also scanned and cleared the codes for me. I'll definitely be back. *th-up* *th-up* *th-up* Dave

I think i saw your car there today, nice ride. Your car looks sick with all those DINAN carbon fibre parts you have on it. I was in the waiting area watching the soccer game when Charlie was working on your car.
Charlie rocks *th-up*

98Dinan3
06-20-2006, 01:39 AM
thanks alot. And yes, the cdv delete is noticeable. I also did the SS clutch line so some of the feel could be attributed to that. I'd definitely recommend tossing it out. Dave

ABUSTAIF
06-21-2006, 08:40 PM

your car is sick man*th-up* hows it running

98Dinan3
06-21-2006, 11:19 PM
I can't believe the difference the CDV delete makes. I suggest everyone gets rid of theirs. I'm maybe gonna have to see you guys again as I picked up a 3.38 LSD today. What would I be looking at to install the diff, or install and change all seals? Any idea on pricing?

BTW GUYS......Charlie told me he has two X-braces for sale. Someone should pick these up. It is a great low buck mod, and will definitely improve your handling. I'm sure he will do the install also.

ABUSTAIF
06-23-2006, 12:59 AM
pm sent *th-up*