PDA

View Full Version : foxy Miguel spotted lurking

lvan
06-06-2006, 02:15 PM
lol dude

I was coming back from my girl's house and crossing Donmills. I saw your car just north of YorkMills. I noticed M-tech front bumper and some white rims, lol then I look back at the plate and it says " O SNAP", I realized it's you.

But
What doing on Sunday morning at 7AM? lol Did your insurance rates go up much because now you got 2 door?

Nice car!

Justin e36
06-06-2006, 03:25 PM
It's Miguel. 7am, he was on his way home from paying a few.. housecalls. He's very helpful that way I hear.

Miguel
06-06-2006, 04:08 PM
lol dude

I was coming back from my girl's house and crossing Donmills. I saw your car just north of YorkMills. I noticed M-tech front bumper and some white rims, lol then I look back at the plate and it says " O SNAP", I realized it's you.

But
What doing on Sunday morning at 7AM? lol Did your insurance rates go up much because now you got 2 door?

Nice car!
Sunday morning at 7am, that was me just finishing up the nightshift and heading home. Probably my last nightshift, i got a promotion and I'll be back in the 9-5 routine in 2 weeks *th-up*

and my rims arent white, they're just clean now lol.

propr'one
06-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Crazy euro rims:D You worked the nightshift? never knew that man. Congrat's on the promotion*th-up*

lvan
06-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Don't remember, rims looked very bright. I think you made a good move with 2 door.

AlpWhitE46
06-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Sunday morning at 7am, that was me just finishing up the nightshift and heading home. Probably my last nightshift, i got a promotion and I'll be back in the 9-5 routine in 2 weeks *th-up*

and my rims arent white, they're just clean now lol.

new pics or ban byatch.

Miguel
06-08-2006, 07:39 PM
nude pics or ban byatch.
here you go
http://lekowicz.com/library/images/censored_stance.jpg

JMW
06-08-2006, 08:41 PM
lmfao where u find this stuff...man i was talkin to members at the k-w cruise and came up with the conclusion that i dont even kno u and ure my idol lmfao
-neil

Miguel
06-08-2006, 11:02 PM
lmfao where u find this stuff...man i was talkin to members at the k-w cruise and came up with the conclusion that i dont even kno u and ure my idol lmfao
-neil
the who in the what now cruise?

*random* I seriously don't know why i laugh at this stuff:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/Cloudish/hasmall0tr.jpg

JMW
06-09-2006, 08:30 AM
the kitchner waterloo meeettt...it was small..like 15 cars....nm