PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy on NEW DEMON EYES $249

2L8-IWON
11-07-2002, 06:17 PM
Hey I am able to get a very good deal on seriously killer DEMON Eyes.

Cost is in US funds I currently need a Min of Ten People to get this price of $249us. Shipping not included, I can drop off these lights if you are in the GTA Area however outside of it does require shipping.

SPECS:

Fiber Optic Light Routing
35 Watt Light Output Vs OEM 10watt
Halogen Bulb for easy and less costly replacement
Custom Light Box Fabrication
Injected Molded Halo Rings for better light disapation
Custom Desing Clips, friction fitted for easier installtion

http://www.omnitecmotorsports.com/G2ring1.jpg

The Full Kit is for those customers who have never purchased any Demon Eye Kit. If you have purchased the first generation Kit, please purchase an THIS KIT, you will not belive how much better and brighter these kits are!!!!

This kit does not require a LED so it will be 100 times brighter you can see it in the day time and at the night time very easily!!!

HOWEVER YOU DO REQUIRE THE EURO HEADLIGHTS, YET I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE TO THE NON EURO HEADLIGHTS BUT IT IS VERY TIME CONSUMING AND WILL TAKE A BIT OF WORK, BUT IT WILL STILL WORK JUST THE SAME.

EMAIL ME calebk@dimmotorsports.com to order.

2L8-IWON
11-07-2002, 06:25 PM
Seven Series With DEMON EYES

DISCOBOY1
11-07-2002, 08:39 PM
FYI

you can get the latest generation of DDE from UUC for

$215...

Demon eyes (http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/html_product/styling/demon/index.htm)

2L8-IWON
11-07-2002, 11:03 PM
Let me work on it I will have an answer for you tomorrow, would anyone be more interested in the UUC version more. Cause from what I see they appear to be the Exact same set up. Also to would you be more interested if I was able to get them with the ZKW Ellipsoid lights? Post replies or email me.

Polish
11-08-2002, 08:57 AM
hmm, doesnt seem like alot of people want them :S
do they fit on e36?

2L8-IWON
11-08-2002, 12:02 PM
They actually fit E36 & the E46, and the above vehicles. I have the installtion manuals in pdf format I can email them to you at any time. Plus I may be able to get the E36 with the ZKW headlights. But I will know in about a Hour or Two.

Polish
11-08-2002, 01:42 PM
how long/reliable are these DDE?
cause i know some you have to replace the bulbs like 2000hrs +