PDA

View Full Version : Amourall Extreme Tire Shine Gel comparision results

DunDan
05-25-2006, 02:04 PM
Ok I did a tire shine test a couple weeks ago with a bottle of Meguires and a bottle of Armour tire gel. Originally posted http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70571 (here)

So after a couple weeks of driving and rain and cold, I've come to the conclusion that they equally last. I would buy Armourall from now on becuase the instant shine is much greater with a really nice "wet-look" and it is less epensive. Of course I will miss sniffing the Meguires' strawberry scent. hehe

I did an application of Meguires Endurance on the front wheels and used the Amourall Extreme Tire Shine Gel on the rear wheels this weekend.

<snip>

I have used Meguires throughout the years. The tires I applied them on are Michelin MVX4's. I'll post back in a couple weeks to determine the winner.

static
05-25-2006, 03:01 PM
good to know

Manimillion
05-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Am I the only person who has never put tireshine on my tires?

DunDan
05-25-2006, 03:18 PM
It's only for looks. Technically it is a waste of money since it doesnt' serve any protective purpose for the tires. Of course shiney tires will be more noticable in the summer since theres less rain or snow to wash it off. *th-up*

Manimillion
05-25-2006, 03:22 PM
It's only for looks. Technically it is a waste of money since it doesnt' serve any protective purpose for the tires. Of course shiney tires will be more noticable in the summer since theres less rain or snow to wash it off. *th-up*

and offcourse if you take a hard turn and when your tire goes on the sidewall the next thing you want is a sidewall that has been oiled down.