PDA

View Full Version : JazzM

Manimillion
05-22-2006, 03:20 PM
Spotted at the Motorsports Club of Ottawa's Solo 2. Damn that thing is loud!

*th-up* Sweet car, nice meeting you!

BMWF1
05-22-2006, 06:24 PM
suprisingly its not that loud at all when ur inside, but yeah, i stood next to that machine when he was AutoX'ing and it was ****ing LOUD!

Miguel
05-22-2006, 11:12 PM
i also spotted him driving recklessly on the 401 lol

Axxe
05-22-2006, 11:17 PM
Awesome car to drive *th-up*

JazzM
05-26-2006, 09:00 AM
LOL... it was a great AutoX... very different from trillium events. I will post some pictures later on this weekend.

The event was hosted at the Corell Center parking lot which is about 3-4 times bigger than the trillium lot. Another main difference is the seperation of the gates (gap between the two comes). Its is much wider than what we're used to and thus results in a very high speed course.

I was also very surprised how quickly we went through the cars. We had over 40 participants and there was only about a 20-25 minute break between runs, so the event was very well hosted and organized.

Only thing I could have asked for was better weather :)

On a side note, i've sustained some damage on the autoX. A single cone that I hit (only one this time - can you believe that???) got lodged underneath the car smack dead on center and broke the plastic bracket holding the oil cooler on one side. Had to resort to the old zip-tie trick but in the near future i'll make a metal bracket which will hold it better in place and be able to deflect oncomming cones :)

T.

JazzM
05-26-2006, 09:01 AM
i also spotted him driving recklessly on the 401 lol

Wasn't me... *angel* I'm a safe driver... *shiner*

T.

KIRASIR
05-26-2006, 09:53 AM
Tom,

This is the club I was talking about when I picked up the flash:

http://www.twinlakesmc.org

SL

JazzM
05-26-2006, 10:43 AM
Tom,

This is the club I was talking about when I picked up the flash:

http://www.twinlakesmc.org

SL

Thanks, I've seen their website linked off of the schedule from www.solo2ontario.com

T.