PDA

View Full Version : My BimmerSportAutomotive Experience

Bimmerized
05-19-2006, 01:38 PM
WOW, like really with the full meaning of the word WOWWWW!

So I missshifted my car, bent my valves, and I was car-less.
So then I came to this great forum, and someone in here recomended this super mechanic, this BMW genious: Charlie at BimmerSportAutomotive.
And I drove 200km from london to Toronto, and guess what, it was the very first time in my driving experience, that I went to a machanic, and I actually got out happy, and was happy even after 2 grand!!!

He took my engine head out, brought it to a shop to get it all rebuilt, port and polished, and installed it. Changed my fuel filter, fixed my reverse lights that never worked, reset my SRS light, and ........and washed my engine bay, like dude, I love CLEAN, and that is Charlie, clean, fast, and fantastic.

So yeah my car now is running like never before, got more juice to it, next month the m3 cams, chip, clutch kit, and exhaust is going in, and all thank to Charlie and his great, and very inexpensive work.

God Bless all of you who recommended Bimmer Sport Automotive, and if you have a bimmer problem, that is, I mean THAT IS the place to go.........

P.s. I seen a sick supercharged m3 there, like a blue m3, my god i loved that car, whoever the owner is, way to go..........

A.K.A. Blackout
05-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Glad to hear another good experience, I am a proud customer of Bimmersport, and love the work that he does on my car. By the way, nice car!

mirek
05-19-2006, 03:19 PM
What did I tell you? I swear by this guy. No one leaves Charlie's unhappy..

bimmerlyfe
05-20-2006, 12:48 AM
WOW, like really with the full meaning of the word WOWWWW!

So I missshifted my car, bent my valves, and I was car-less.
So then I came to this great forum, and someone in here recomended this super mechanic, this BMW genious: Charlie at BimmerSportAutomotive.
And I drove 200km from london to Toronto, and guess what, it was the very first time in my driving experience, that I went to a machanic, and I actually got out happy, and was happy even after 2 grand!!!

He took my engine head out, brought it to a shop to get it all rebuilt, port and polished, and installed it. Changed my fuel filter, fixed my reverse lights that never worked, reset my SRS light, and ........and washed my engine bay, like dude, I love CLEAN, and that is Charlie, clean, fast, and fantastic.

So yeah my car now is running like never before, got more juice to it, next month the m3 cams, chip, clutch kit, and exhaust is going in, and all thank to Charlie and his great, and very inexpensive work.

God Bless all of you who recommended Bimmer Sport Automotive, and if you have a bimmer problem, that is, I mean THAT IS the place to go.........

P.s. I seen a sick supercharged m3 there, like a blue m3, my god i loved that car, whoever the owner is, way to go..........

i had the same experiense with charlie @ bimmersport automotive every time i go visit him.
His always so busy and on the phone but syill gives me the best and least expensive service. *th-up* *th-up*

theboss
05-20-2006, 11:08 AM
Bimmerized.........I just spoke to Charlie yesterday on the phone....you must be the other guy form London he was referring to!

propr'one
05-20-2006, 02:14 PM
was the M3 you saw laguna seca blue? must be one of fab's toys.

E36 Power
05-22-2006, 12:56 AM
Charlie is definately the only guy I trust around my engine bay with a wrench as do a large # of members on this board...

Great, freindly service and youll be able to leave with a piece of mind knowing your car isnt coming out worse then it did before and very competitive pricing.

Cheers Charlie

JMW
05-23-2006, 12:12 PM
definatly.....lets hope he can fix my ride... but ye hes the man, great prices and great service

mirek
05-24-2006, 03:25 AM
he'll fix it like new, dont worry, you're in great hands. :)

JPBimmer
05-25-2006, 01:14 AM
I seen your car at charlies blackout
Looks nice!

JPBimmer
05-25-2006, 05:58 AM
Also charlie does some amazing work!
I took my car in there for the problems with the rattling and alot of noise.
He showed me the pieces he replaced and showed me what was wrong with them. A+++++ Work done bt charlie!

Bimmerized
05-25-2006, 10:21 AM
Bimmerized.........I just spoke to Charlie yesterday on the phone....you must be the other guy form London he was referring to!

I must be, cus I am one of the very few guys from London that went to charlie for repairs, and now I have his stickers all around my windows LOL

Yeah the M3 I saw was this guys Fabio, a sick ass M3, let me tell ya.......

I am very happy with the work, and noone is every touching my bimmer again but Charlie........

static
05-29-2006, 02:41 PM
Charlie completed my S50 into E30 engine swap (along with tranny, diff and many other things)

excellent job!

Alex

A.K.A. Blackout
05-29-2006, 07:24 PM
Thanks JP. A lot of people saw my car after that transformation was complete before I did. I am glad to say it went well, but still have a few little things to finish up.