PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Garrett oil feed kits?

djcontra
05-17-2006, 05:14 AM
Hey, need some help here with something...

Does anyone know where (local or online) I can buy a complete Garrett oil feed and return kit, or parts? I'd prefer local but will accept ordering online if I have to...

Almost 75% of the parts needed for my custom turbo kit are ordered so far, so I want to get this one out of the way next ;)

Thanks guys!

bubsy12
05-17-2006, 10:08 PM
I just bought braided line and the appropriate fittings for the ends... picked those up from Andy @ Straight Line Racing in Scarborough.

If I recall correctly, braided line runs about $12-$15/ft. or something like that.

djcontra
05-18-2006, 12:48 PM
I just bought braided line and the appropriate fittings for the ends... picked those up from Andy @ Straight Line Racing in Scarborough.

If I recall correctly, braided line runs about $12-$15/ft. or something like that.

Awsome thanks! I'll head over there now :)

bubsy12
05-19-2006, 12:55 AM
Hey, did you go see Andy? did he hook you up?

Out of curiosity, wasn't your car SC'd? did you come over to the "DARKSIDE" of Turboland? LOL

djcontra
05-19-2006, 11:18 AM
Not sure who I spoke with there, I'm really bad with remembering names, but ya I got the parts I needed....now I'm just waiting patiently for the turbo to come in :mad: heh.
Yeah my car is currently supercharged but I've always wanted to build a turbo car and I got a really great deal on the cast iron manifold so I figured what the heck, let me try it :)