PDA

View Full Version : From AM Vanquish to M5

Redster
05-15-2006, 11:28 PM
I was talking to a friend who work at BMW dealer in the states. Whenever we talk he has good stories, usualy about rich guys coming in and buying 2-3 brand new vehicles and paying right away with a cheuqe, no questions asked.

Last weekend he had a guy come in with aston martin vanquish and he wanted to buy M5, not the new one but 2002 M5. After driving it he was so happy that he bought it right away, and two days later came to pick it up. He came with his wife, he drove the m5 home, and the wife drove the vanquish. Aparently the guy was so happy to buy that M5.

Now I never drove a vanquish (saw it 3 times) but I'd imagine that would be something better than M5? Then again, you never know with these guys, I bet some of them would find Yugo fun too :D

Soldo
05-15-2006, 11:35 PM
I love the Vanquishes, but at the same time, i think i'd take a M5 instead (ya right, who am i kidding). However, the M5 IS a much more practical car. It seats 5 with plenty of room, and can be a daily driver!

Almost like a rich man's winter beater!

Redster
05-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Having an M5 as winter beater, I like that :)

BennyL
05-16-2006, 02:10 PM
**** that, i've got 2 M5's for winter... 1 for the snowy days and 1 for the nice days. dont even ask how many M6's i have for summer...

Miguel
05-16-2006, 02:21 PM
A+ story. would read again.