PDA

View Full Version : So I installed it

greekthang
05-13-2006, 06:57 PM
Installed the magnaflow muffler and tips i bought from Mike (punnzells, sorry if I spelt it wrong) and let me tell you holy crap !! This things is loud maybe a bit to load it roars. Sets off all sorts of alarms. My AA muffler was all broken up inside so I have it replaced. Man it sounds nuts. I also have custom full length exhaust from the headers back so I think that also helps with the sound. Huge difference great sonnd. I will try to make a couple vids for you guys*wave*

R_JAY
05-13-2006, 10:36 PM
I have a Magnaflow muffler on my E46 aswell and I love it. it's not too loud but it's deep. I'm getting old and that's what I was looking for plus the fact that it was cheap helped my decision too.

Do you still have an M motor in your ride?

greekthang
05-14-2006, 04:05 PM
I have a Magnaflow muffler on my E46 aswell and I love it. it's not too loud but it's deep. I'm getting old and that's what I was looking for plus the fact that it was cheap helped my decision too.

Do you still have an M motor in your ride?

R_JAY if I get tired of the sound I can always slap a resonator on it. I love the sound of it now. Nice is deep, loud, all of the above