PDA

View Full Version : You Know You Love Your Bimmer When...

Daddy
05-10-2006, 11:52 AM
on an 18C beautiful sunny day, you pass on the opportunity to drive the Miata and hop in the bimmer instead.

I really didn't think it was possible.

ara325
05-10-2006, 01:20 PM
hmmmm...Miata or Bimmer....:D

Soldo
05-10-2006, 03:39 PM
on an 18C beautiful sunny day, you pass on the opportunity to drive the Miata and hop in the bimmer instead.

I really didn't think it was possible.

The correct title for this thread should be:

You Know Your a MAN when.... you pass on the opportunity to drive a miata.

I passed on the opportunity to drive a miata the day god gave me the gift of TESTICLES!
:P

chromius
05-10-2006, 03:55 PM
^^^hahaha...funny cuz it's true:D

DAM
05-10-2006, 03:55 PM
You know you love your bimmer and are a man when you pass up the opportunity to drive the miata for the last time before the buyer picks it up as you have just sold it to put the money into your BMW

propr'one
05-10-2006, 04:01 PM
There's a thread on BF.C exactly like this one, and all us e36 owners (and most e30, e46, and e39, etc owners agreed)

You know you love your bmw when you do the "look back".

-get out of car
-close door
-press "lock" button on alarm (or close door manually)
-take 5 paces away from your car
-turn around and look at your car for a second while you're walking away

honestly it may sound gay, but subconciously i think i do this EVERY time

(plus, my bmw is parked outside my house, i can see it from where im sitting, and i look at it very often:D)

Soldo
05-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Why do you even bother lookin at your STOCK 328i, ewwww, what a waste of time!

HA

cisco911
05-10-2006, 04:07 PM
There's a thread on BF.C exactly like this one, and all us e36 owners (and most e30, e46, and e39, etc owners agreed)

-get out of car
-close door

(plus, my bmw is parked outside my house, i can see it from where im sitting, and i look at it very often:D)

Not ashamed to admit I do the same thing. My bedroom window allows me to see my garage and in the summer i leave my ride outside. Before I close the shades to go to bed at night I take one last look at her before I go to bed.....never did that with my civic or VR(well maybe the VR too because I was afraid of having it jacked!!!!!!)

propr'one
05-10-2006, 04:37 PM
soldo, how many of your cylinders actually have compression? 3?

Woofer
05-10-2006, 04:40 PM
^^^^lol

Soldo
05-10-2006, 04:51 PM
soldo, how many of your cylinders actually have compression? 3?

:cool:

ara325
05-10-2006, 09:11 PM

-get out of car
-close door

LMAO...i'm guilty too:D ...but not every time.*uzi*

Axxe
05-10-2006, 09:18 PM
I do that "look back" shit too, and I think "well, at least no one will steal that pile..."

:D

e30_kid89
05-10-2006, 09:55 PM
^^^i confess i do it too........but i think im more worse cause i alwasy look at it when im inside and days im not driving it i just sit inside and start it up and sit inside while im listening 2 music:D

BMWFORLIFE
05-10-2006, 10:20 PM
ahah i do that for sure

bimmer318ti
05-10-2006, 10:22 PM
I do the look back thing everytime too. One time because of it, almost walked into a pole... :P

Daddy
05-10-2006, 10:30 PM
The correct title for this thread should be:

You Know Your a MAN when.... you pass on the opportunity to drive a miata.

And to top it off, you'll be happy to know it's an AUTOMATIC Miata! *shiner*

I passed on the opportunity to drive a miata the day god gave me the gift of TESTICLES!
:P

At the expense of brains sadly. :moon:

Soldo
05-11-2006, 12:06 AM
At the expense of brains sadly. :moon:

Riiiiiiiiight, cause Miata's are the SMART thing to drive!

You seen the commercial for the NEW MX-5 Miata's, see when the girl writes her number on the guys windsheild and he washes it off...... you DO know its not cause he likes the car, its cause he likes OTHER MEN!

Understated
05-11-2006, 12:34 AM
You seen the commercial for the NEW MX-5 Miata's, see when the girl writes her number on the guys windsheild and he washes it off...... you DO know its not cause he likes the car, its cause he likes OTHER MEN!

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH OMG WINNAR :D :D

i said the exact same thing :) MX-5s(miatas) are pretty peppy tho!...(not that i've driven one*angel* )

paul christians
05-11-2006, 01:45 AM
we all look back at the ower cars man...that is all to say here.....

Axxe
05-11-2006, 02:13 AM
Miatas are fun to drive, really well balanced car from the factory. Can't knock it, I'd rock a black one if I could fit in one without needing the top down :D. Nah, who am I kidding, E30 4 Lyfe

Furious
05-11-2006, 05:03 AM
pfff id rather drive my rental kia spectra around in this meger 18degree weather.

propr'one
05-11-2006, 05:27 AM
you have a rental? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

-2000 watt power inverter + my dad's leaf blower + intake

or

-borrow randy's ZEX nitrous injection kit

Furious
05-11-2006, 05:40 AM
they downgraded me, i had a 2006 passat for the first week, but than the insurance coverage ran out for the alotted time for the damage fix, than the body shop hooked me up with a rental.

Daddy
05-11-2006, 07:33 AM

Bwahahaha. :D

Methinks I shouldn't have posted this topic and kept it to meself!

In any event, my wife's car's for sale. Buy it for your sig. other and you'll get jumped on daily basis guaranteed!

kerisabe
05-11-2006, 01:47 PM
I do the look back thing everytime too. One time because of it, almost walked into a pole... :P

:D .....

Axxe
05-11-2006, 01:52 PM
you have a rental? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

-2000 watt power inverter + my dad's leaf blower + intake

or

-borrow randy's ZEX nitrous injection kit

LEAF BLOWER FTW!!

JMW
05-11-2006, 02:04 PM
lmfao..i sit in my car..listen to music...get out..do a look back ..go inside..then while at my computer stare...then i go outside cause i noticed a rim may be dirty..or i missed waxing an area..then ill go back inside and continue this process till i drive it...

then while driving..i always loook in store windows reflection..as well as car paint reflections of my car as i drive by lmfao....this ill prob get worse..since im modding it. lmfao..i got it bad

-neil

DriveItSideways
05-11-2006, 03:27 PM
if i had a miata with around 250hp id rather drive it than a regular e36. whats so fun about driving a slush box e36? with the bimmer you only have pimp factor... the miata would be hella lot funner to drive.. given you know how to drive.

j0nblayz
05-11-2006, 07:05 PM
pure gq, i actually do the same thing. sounds stupid but i look at my car reflection in store windows all the time. Especially now since i lowered my car. and i swear i do a look back everytime i get out. its a habit.