PDA

View Full Version : Need a vid found

greekthang
05-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Can anyone find me a video of a E36 M3 with magnaflow exhaust. I picked up the muffler and tips last night and I want to know how it will sound on the car. If anyone can help that would be great.*wiggle*

Trevorm
05-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Not to be rude or anything, but, why dont you put the muffler and tips on and start the car.

Probably quicker than finding a video that may or may not exist on the internet.

greekthang
05-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Not to be rude or anything, but, why dont you put the muffler and tips on and start the car.

Probably quicker than finding a video that may or may not exist on the internet.

My car in going in on the shop Friday I was just curious to know before hand but thanks for the insight

Shtuey
05-09-2006, 11:38 PM
I just put a magnaflow on my car, i think it will take some time to "break in" but right now it sounds really deep and throaty.

greekthang
05-10-2006, 07:26 AM
I just put a magnaflow on my car, i think it will take some time to "break in" but right now it sounds really deep and throaty.

Thanks for the info Shtuey. I know this maybe alot to ask of you but have you taken any vids of your car with the exhaust on it. As you can tell I am really curious to see how i sounds before I put in on. I want to know how it will sound because I may or may not like the sound of it.*th-up*

Shtuey
05-10-2006, 04:49 PM
I have not taken a video of it and I only changed the muffler not the cat-back as I eventually plan on getting a remus system. It's on a 328, so it may sound a little different on an M3 but your more then welcome to hear it sometime.

BMWags
05-10-2006, 06:29 PM
this was all i could find ....http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=E36+exhaust

no magnaflow :S

greekthang
05-10-2006, 07:07 PM
thanks for all the help guys guess i will just have to wait until friday