PDA

View Full Version : Just did the switch over at Bimmersport...

Jon@Bimmersport
05-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Well, I needed to go for a diff, tranny and engine oil change so i headed over to bimmersport automotive to get this over with. I figured I might as well put the best stuff in there while its summer now. For the tranny and diff I used redline oil, and shit it made a big difference in my tranny. Also during warm ups the shifting is much smoother, and the car accelerates more freely as well. I figured if I used this redline fluid in my tranny and it made the difference people said it did, I wonder how good this Lubri-Molly oil really is. I read in another thread from Justin and a few other members that their idle actually was a hundred or 2 RPMs lower, and that the car ran smoother right from the beginnning. Let me tell you, its ALL true..I noticed all of that, and the engine ran a little more smoother than before. Charlie also fixed my Depo wiring so my lowbeam would work (faulty solder in the harness). Thanks Man!

The other good part about going to bimmersport automotive was checkin out a few sick cars. There was a sick E36 M3 that was there, it was a 3.2L silver/black. The thing looked stock with an exhaust from what I saw, but Charlie just installed a full header back supersprint exhaust system, Shrick Camshafts, M50 manifold and a few other goodies on the car....once he started it up and moved it out of the shop, I quickly ran to the washroom to remove the stains on my pants! *mw* *mw* Also the E30 M3 there looked just amazing.

I also ran into Betray there...too bad your mommy was waiting for you otherwise we could have kicked it for a bit *smoke* .

Heres some of the pics i took...check out that E28...its sitting on airbags!!

Jon@Bimmersport
05-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Betrays 7
My M3wannabe
A 5er getting head work i think
Charlie and Mustafa's E30 and X5

Justin e36
05-08-2006, 07:46 PM
I wonder how good this Lubri-Molly oil really is. I read in another thread from Justin and a few other members that their idle actually was a hundred or 2 RPMs lower, and that the car ran smoother right from the beginnning. Let me tell you, its ALL true..I noticed all of that, and the engine ran a little more smoother than before.

*th-up* *th-up* Still can't figure out how it changes the idle so much, but I'm not complaining. :) Glad to hear you got all those problems resolved Jon.

crusher
05-08-2006, 10:08 PM
jon did you get to ride the m3 with cams? how does the idle sound?

Jon@Bimmersport
05-08-2006, 10:10 PM
nah i didnt get a ride....i wish :P

the idle sounds different, subtle yet more agressive.

crusher
05-08-2006, 10:12 PM
nah i didnt get a ride....i wish :P

the idle sounds different, subtle yet more agressive.

excellent *mw*

Mystikal
05-09-2006, 12:10 AM
Yeah, I haven't been around the shop since the weather got nice. The SRS light came on in the E46 this weekend, finally an excuse to visit the maX hangout.

I'll be there tomorrow. :)

Betray
05-09-2006, 12:16 AM
I also ran into Betray there...too bad your mommy was waiting for you otherwise we could have kicked it for a bit *smoke* .

lol i was there the next day with it.. me and my cousin ripping the bmw/merc back home :p