PDA

View Full Version : Red E36 on Burnamthorpe

Trit
05-04-2006, 02:39 AM
Saw somebody in a red e36, had a max sticker on the window on burnamthorpe tonight, not sure when. I was in an SL600 in the turning lane for erin mills parkway, you and someone in the car beside you raced, but before I could get beside you and ask who you were, my radar detector went off. Did the cop get you? I know he was trying, because I turned behind you, cop turned behind me, I went down a sidestreet though, saw him go flying down the road to chase you. Nice car BTW.

AlpWhitE46
05-04-2006, 12:15 PM
Saw somebody in a red e36, had a max sticker on the window on burnamthorpe tonight, not sure when. I was in an SL600 in the turning lane for erin mills parkway, you and someone in the car beside you raced, but before I could get beside you and ask who you were, my radar detector went off. Did the cop get you? I know he was trying, because I turned behind you, cop turned behind me, I went down a sidestreet though, saw him go flying down the road to chase you. Nice car BTW.

What radar detector do you have? V1?
you have any trouble with it?

are you afraid of it being taken away by getting detected by their radar?

SUPERCHARGED
05-04-2006, 12:23 PM
that was, me, and the sucker followed me for a couple km's then made a u turn, i didn't even have my walet with me(no id's) so i got lucky.

Wannabe
05-04-2006, 04:02 PM
What radar detector do you have? V1?
you have any trouble with it?

are you afraid of it being taken away by getting detected by their radar?

He was in an SL600.... would you care?

Trit
05-04-2006, 06:16 PM
I have some k40 radar detector. Not sure how great it is, but it hasn't failed me yet. It came built into the car. Its entirely hidden, didn't even know I had it until I was driving to florida (got the car used). Georgia cops don't mess around with the radar, my detector was going crazy.