PDA

View Full Version : how to wire bomb under hood

jstalin
05-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Ideally, I'd like to hookup two mid-sized pipe bombs under the hood & trunk that detonates whenever some wanker tries to remove the emblem. Anyone know a good shop that could do this? I kinda want to stay away from attempting this myself, Im not mechanically inclined and from what I understand it could be dangerous. Also, I'm not expecting it to be too much $$$, if palestinian kids can build an under-the-jacket bomb for pennies then I'm sure the boys at RMP could do it relatively cheap.

a) how much would this cost?
b) where to have it installed?
c) would it be possible to set it up to not harm the engine upon detonation?

propr'one
05-01-2006, 12:50 PM
i hope the mods find this funnier than i do.

If you're looking for a serious countermeasure from having your emblems stolen, i have heard of some members, and people on other car forums, wire up very high voltage leads to parts of their cars. (i believe the most common application is door handles, not emblems, but i dont see why it would matter)

personally, since something like this would likely cost you much more than replacing a set of emblems once a year, i recommend against it. but then again, who listens to me anyway:P

Quack
05-01-2006, 12:52 PM
that's retarded, you are going to risk severe damage to the car to get the ass-hole that ripped off your $15 emblem

and to answer your questions
a) the cost would be the materials for building the pipe bomb, some wiring & microswitches
b) can't help you out there, but shouldn't be hard, it will work just like a alarm system but instead of turning on the siren it will have it explode
c) the engine still might get damaged, but if the person making the bomb knows what he's doing it is possible to make if blow up in one direction like a claymore mine

jstalin
05-01-2006, 01:01 PM
that's retarded, you are going to risk severe damage to the car to get the ass-hole that ripped off your $15 emblem

It was 70$ to replace both emblems, besides insurance will cover the blown up car. If my rates go up, so be it, at least the swines will be vapourized

e36chick
05-01-2006, 01:26 PM
better idea: how about a bomb that senses the presence of capitalist infidels nearing the car, and immediately detonating in their direction!

jstalin
05-01-2006, 01:56 PM
better idea: how about a bomb that senses the presence of capitalist infidels nearing the car, and immediately detonating in their direction!

I like it.... only, I want to punish the most evil, vile product of the capitalist ranks: the emblem thief. I can temporarily (until the next revolution) coexist with the regular capitalist swine.

BMWags
05-01-2006, 02:21 PM
a simple, and less homicidal solution is to put caulking under the emblem to better adhere it to the car *th-up*

jstalin
05-01-2006, 02:26 PM
a simple, and less homicidal solution is to put caulking under the emblem to better adhere it to the car *th-up*

Nonsense, they'll just pry harder and cause more damage. The only way is elimination of these roundel terrorists

BMWags
05-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Nonsense, they'll just pry harder and cause more damage. The only way is elimination of these roundel terrorists

hahahhaha:D good call

they must be smote down with a heavy and merciless hand

e36chick
05-01-2006, 03:07 PM
I like it.... only, I want to punish the most evil, vile product of the capitalist ranks: the emblem thief. I can temporarily (until the next revolution) coexist with the regular capitalist swine.

ahh...very smart. start the next revolution by striking from within their own ranks!! *th-up*

Understated
05-01-2006, 03:08 PM
LOL for some reason i thought revshot made this thread....i JUST noticed it was stalin :D :D

oh man :)

jstalin
05-01-2006, 03:14 PM
LOL for some reason i thought revshot made this thread....i JUST noticed it was stalin :D :D

When have I ever insulted you?