PDA

View Full Version : LF shop to paint and install fiber Erebuni kit on e34

Qube
04-27-2006, 12:34 PM
LF shop to paint and install fiber Erebuni kit on e34... in Toronto :)

I've got this Erebuni kit...

http://www.shophyperformance.com/cart/images/items/89-95_BMW5_Body_Kits255b.jpg

...given the car is an 89, there is going to be quite some custom fitting needed. Any accountable and somewhat economical shops available to do it in Toronto? Granted the kit is 'minimal' 4 piece so shouldn't be too much fab needed.

propr'one
04-27-2006, 12:37 PM
for fabrication, we got the inhouse exper filip (eurostyle). Not sure how he is on paint, but if he doesn't do it himself, im sure he's got someone who does.

Half the members on this board have his peices on their cars, i dont, yet, but that's mostly out of being broke:D

btw fil, do you have a mold for a GTR lip for a e36 m3?

Qube
05-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Looking to do a full respray as well... and get some dings out. Can I trust European Autobody to do all this? Pull dings, mount kit, full paint?

Gamite
05-11-2006, 06:17 PM
you can trust European, just be prepared for teh bill. :) you get what you pay for.

BTW, that erebuni kit is actually a replica ACS kit, just so u kno.

lukeh
05-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Expect some unexpected costs with fiberglass. Fil's kit is a great fit, but I still had a ton of custom work done on the front. So I can only imagine a fiber kit from an unknown dealer.

Qube
05-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Price isn't much of a concern... likewise I got the kit new for free :) Ok I'll ring up Euro then.