PDA

View Full Version : grey e30(nicely modded); Black clean e30; new e90...QEW

E36 Power
04-23-2006, 03:37 PM
Driving back home this morning on the QEW eastbound spotted a few members...

Grey e30 - Figured you were off max so I started to ride your tail for a bit*wave* til I pulled in front to check out your car...awesome front end man, I dont see that too often...really nice car overall...

In front was another e30, black with bimmersport stickers - ive seen your car at Charlies before Im pretty sure and have seen it around plenty now that I think of it...nice and clean man - got the wave lol

and the e90 was a really nice color he was with the other 2 guys im assuming seeing as you nodded as well

...Need to get my maxbimmer stickers back on the car

Anyways nice rides guys - see you around

Wannabe
04-24-2006, 01:44 PM
That may have been us. We saw you on the Gardners...
There was a silver e30 with black rims, Blue stock e30 and a Silver e60.
And I have Bimmersport stickers on my e30..
hmmmm we crusied with you on the Gardner around kipling heading East..

Maybe?

Woofer
04-24-2006, 02:16 PM
i saw your car too....we were on our way to the e30 meet. I was in the black grand prix with the chrome rims one it. Gave u the thumps up!

E36 Power
04-24-2006, 10:24 PM
Ya that was you guys it was right around the Kipling area...I was thinking of following you guys but didnt know it was for a meet orI woulda I thought you guys were just randomly going somewhere lol

Wannabe
04-24-2006, 10:29 PM
haha yea man. Talk about a stock e30 eh! hehe nice and clean!

BMWags
04-25-2006, 05:04 PM
ya, that was me in the grey e30, wannabe in the blue e30, and hound in the e60....

I was checkin out your car for a bit, very nicely modded! I knew you were from max when I saw the E36 Power euro plate in front.