PDA

View Full Version : Sadly Sellin My Piranha's!!!

Kal
11-01-2002, 05:58 PM
Sadly sellin my piranha's!!!

ok guys

i'm sure evreybody knows what piranha's are...I have 5 of them in a 30 gallon tank...they are about 4.5 - 5.5 inches roughly

they are getting big and my tank is getting small for them...i'm not about to go spend money on a bigger tank...

I want to get rid of 1 or 2...so their lifestyle can be a little more comfortable

I had these piranha's since they were a few weeks old...about 1 CM big when I got them...

anyhow...I am gonna let them go for $25.00 each...these size piranha's at the fish store retail for $50.00+

I am not responsible for the removal of these piranha's ... lol...i'm not about to get my finger bit...so somebody with experience should handle them..

these fish are vicious and can be quite entertaining when they kill their prey/food...especially when u have them in a pact like I do...

If u guys have any questions about them ..i can answer them for you

Kal

Kal
11-04-2002, 10:16 AM
bump

GladdoM3
11-04-2002, 10:21 AM
I am very intersted !!!!
PM me or call me on my cell Phone

I will buy them off you as soon as possible.

Ill PM you with my info.

Thanks

Polish
11-04-2002, 06:25 PM
do they bite ? :P

Kal
11-04-2002, 06:38 PM
yaa..that's how they kill and eat their prey

they won't bite u though

well..one almost bit my bro still..but that's cuz we never fed them for a while so they were hugry as hell

Polish
11-04-2002, 06:41 PM
lol ya man, i knew they bit just wanted to look like a fool, but on a serious note, is it crazy when you drop an animal there or something, and watch them attack like sharks in a pack?

cause im sure they dont eat goldfish flakes, so they must eat meat or something.

is there any chance we could get a picture of them attacking something? never really seen the things in my life and seeing them attacking would be awesome

Kal
11-04-2002, 06:45 PM
yaaa

i feed them only goldfish...but my friend once threw in a piece of chicken from KFC...and they just ate that like there was no tomorrow

u can get like twenty gold fish for .20 cents at teh fish store

that is their main diet...

it is pretty ****ed up when they attack their prey...its also sad..lol..it is really cruel..my mom hates my fish

but i'm gonna try makin a video to show u guys..i just need a proper camera and all that other bullshit

kal

Polish
11-04-2002, 06:48 PM
ya man, if you ever need some nice bait i work at walmart and someties i do the fish, so i could get you a nice fluffy fish that would get absolutely raped against the piranha's, lol, man, what would i do to see that video *par-t*

lol, it is quite cruel but what can you do ;), do they make those bubbles in the water like in the movies when something is in the water (the top starts like rubbling)

Kal
11-04-2002, 06:53 PM
u watch too many movies man...lol

Jon@Bimmersport
11-04-2002, 10:25 PM
can i come see them eat stuff? ill bring the meat! lol

Foc us
11-05-2002, 12:04 AM
:idea: E46_lover, you can go watch the feeding process, actually you can be the meat itself. We'll enjoy the show. :D

Jon@Bimmersport
11-05-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Foc us
:idea: E46_lover, you can go watch the feeding process, actually you can be the meat itself. We'll enjoy the show. :D

i dunno, i dont think they like indian food...lol

Foc us
11-05-2002, 01:23 AM
We'll never know if we don't try!! :D :D :D :D

mkgino
11-05-2002, 02:23 AM
Im just wondering, aren't pirranahs illegal to have as pets? I think I heard that somewhere but I cant be certain. My cousin had a pair and got rid of them cause they got too big, but they were really fun!*th-up*

Kal
11-05-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
Im just wondering, aren't pirranahs illegal to have as pets? I think I heard that somewhere but I cant be certain. My cousin had a pair and got rid of them cause they got too big, but they were really fun!*th-up*

they are illegal in some states of america

but not in canada...i don't know y they would be?!

i heard somebody let piranha's out at professors lake...they had to close it down until it was clear of them (piranha's) !:eek: