PDA

View Full Version : Honestly what do you think of these taillights?

djcontra
11-01-2002, 01:03 PM
Honestly what does everyone think of these blacked out altezzas for the e36
i'm thinking of getting them that's all, i honestly think they look pretty cool...much better than the silver ones
These will eventually be one of the finishing touches once my next car gets a body kit.

of course the colour of the car will be dark blue or black

djcontra
11-01-2002, 01:04 PM

M50E30
11-01-2002, 01:07 PM
Altezza's look good on Altezza/IS300...thats it.

:huh?: :eek: :puke: *shiner*

bmw335
11-01-2002, 01:43 PM
RICE-RICE-RICE-RICE-RICE-RICE-RICE-RICE-

jeremy
11-01-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by djcontra

looks good to me...if i paint my car next year i was thinking of puttin' those on mine*th-up* *th-up* "ohhhh no they look to ricey"...GROW UP !

djcontra
11-01-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by jeremy

looks good to me...if i paint my car next year i was thinking of puttin' those on mine*th-up* *th-up* "ohhhh no they look to ricey"...GROW UP !

That would look really cool on your car especially with the colour scheme you have. I wouldn't like these tail lights if the turn signals were round as well. 3 round lights for the brake and running lights is about the most i can handle without calling it ricey =)

jeremy
11-01-2002, 02:31 PM

are those for the 2 door or 4 door

Gamite
11-01-2002, 02:45 PM
they look a hell of a lot better than the first altezza's that came out, but I'm still for red/white all the way.

JDub
11-01-2002, 02:56 PM
they look better than the silver ones but i agree that the red/white ones still look the best

djcontra
11-01-2002, 03:18 PM

are those for the 2 door or 4 door

i've seen them in both, but the ones in the picture are supposedly for a 2door if my german is correct (ebay.de)

Kal
11-01-2002, 03:45 PM
they suck

jeremy
11-01-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Kal
they suck

you swallow:D j/k

Kal
11-01-2002, 04:10 PM

you swallow:D j/k

that was week

see..it would've been funny if i said 'you suck'.....

good try though...lol

djcontra
11-01-2002, 04:36 PM
well i think i'm going to get a pair, they're only $185 a pair anyway.
I want to remove the red circles and replace them with LEDs to make them more unique. I'm also going to replace the turn signals with LEDs but i'm not sure if i should just make them a rectangle cluster of LEDs or in the shape of an arroe pointing in the direction I want to signal......decisions decisions!
I choose the black housing instead of chrome because i dont want any reflection comming from the LEDs themselves.
Maybe i'll even make the blinkers animate?

(yes i like creating things myself for my car than buying something premade =)

jeremy
11-01-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Kal

that was week

see..it would've been funny if i said 'you suck'.....

good try though...lol

actualy my post already assumes you suck and therefor also swallow...ha*th-up* j/k

jeremy
11-01-2002, 04:43 PM
well i think i'm going to get a pair, they're only $185 a pair anyway.

canadian ? thats pretty sweet if so...you could sell em' to some idiot for double,if you decide you don't like em'*th-up*

djcontra
11-01-2002, 05:06 PM

canadian ? thats pretty sweet if so...you could sell em' to some idiot for double,if you decide you don't like em'*th-up*

Yeah in CDN too! (of course extra $$$ for shipping from germany)

i've always hated altezzas until one day i saw carbon fiber altezzas instead of the mirror finish, and i thought it looked sooo much better. I never thought i'd consider them for my bmw though ...

will take pics when i get my next car!

1BADBMR
11-01-2002, 06:41 PM
Com'on man stay away from the Rice Scene. Personally I like the red/white lights. (They look more Prestige) I do admit that these new taillights look better than the Silver ones that I've seen, but I still won't get them.

jmprecisionauto
11-01-2002, 07:20 PM

Yeah in CDN too! (of course extra $$$ for shipping from germany)

i've always hated altezzas until one day i saw carbon fiber altezzas instead of the mirror finish, and i thought it looked sooo much better. I never thought i'd consider them for my bmw though ...

will take pics when i get my next car!

Which kit are you going with? If you are interested in the Rieger kit, we have 5 of the Infinity 1, 5 Of the Infinity 2 and 5 of the E46 M3 kits. Let us know if you are interested in any of these. They are in stock and ready to ship out!

jeremy
11-01-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by jmprecisionauto

Which kit are you going with? If you are interested in the Rieger kit, we have 5 of the Infinity 1, 5 Of the Infinity 2 and 5 of the E46 M3 kits. Let us know if you are interested in any of these. They are in stock and ready to ship out!

do you guys have a website ?

Jase
11-01-2002, 09:50 PM
Some of you guys are too touchy on what is"RICE" .who cares, is there some book in what you can't do to a bimmer.If he likes them go for it.it is not like" YOU "have to drive it.
my .02 ( I like them alot better than the mirror chrome ones)
Jase*th-up*

jeremy
11-01-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Jase
Some of you guys are too touchy on what is"RICE" .who cares, is there some book in what you can't do to a bimmer.If he likes them go for it.it is not like" YOU "have to drive it.
Jase*th-up*

FINALY...someone else with a mind of his own.*th-up* *th-up* *th-up* *th-up* *th-up* ..good man jase*th-up*

jeremy
11-01-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Jase
Jase*th-up*

when i joined this forum...i heard about people on this forum killing my car because of it's touring wing and so forth..f'em

Jase
11-01-2002, 10:20 PM
I joined this site for 2 reasons
1. to get info
2. meet other bimmer owners

I never figured that some of the guys would be so critical of what others do to there cars.That is why it is they who own it and not "you".
Maybe I am not too sensitive. Dosen't matter. REMEMBER!!!
"EYE OF THE BEHOLDER" opinoins are great but not at the expence of others. people should act there age not like 2 year olds
they suck
not even why they suck
*uzi* i rest my case

import2euro
10-09-2003, 11:46 PM
ya they look prety hot might have to see em on car, its cool to do your own thing anyways dispite what haters say peace .02

djcontra
10-09-2003, 11:50 PM
I ended up buying them anyway and added LED halos to each of the reflectors, as well as installed LED bulbs in each socket.
I'll put them in my car if I decide to paint it black, but otherwise I'll probably sell them.

WASABI
10-10-2003, 12:13 AM
Better than the chromes, but I can only see them on a dark color, like black.

Justin e36
10-12-2003, 03:50 AM
blacked out is okay on a black car only.

J