PDA

View Full Version : M3's and M5's.....post your pics if you got one


FastM3
11-01-2002, 10:32 AM
the M3 is my favourite BMW and i love checking out those pics of people with them...so if you got any pics of your very own M3, or even an M5 post 'em.....*mw* *mw* *mw* *mw*

GladdoM3
11-01-2002, 11:25 AM
ok. Ill post a bunch of pics of my Steel Grey with Llmoa Red interior M3. And my buddies carbon black M3.
As soon as my comp is done defraging.

Mr seville
11-01-2002, 06:05 PM
thats gonna take days it took mine 5:D one POS let me tell you*wave*

FastM3
11-03-2002, 06:18 PM
does anyone on this board have m3's or m5's???? :huh?: :huh?: *sleep* *sleep*

Jon@Bimmersport
11-03-2002, 06:44 PM
heres mine :D :D

moerom
11-03-2002, 09:00 PM
I saw a WHITE M5 today. I've never seen a white one before!

e30_325_s52
11-04-2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
heres mine :D :D


u dont even have a ride....lik me..haha but o well*smoke*

bimmermafia
11-04-2002, 01:41 AM
there is a sick m5 rolling around in richmond hill near bayveiw and 16th oh man i saw him in the shoppers drug mart on friday what beast hes got performance shit done to it what a beastly sound and the guy has a ferrari and new x5 and im liek why arent u driving the ferrari and hes like i enjoy this one much better im like right on brother man and i had to find out the guys age and he was only 27 im lijke u lucky cunt



Billy

e30_325_s52
11-04-2002, 01:43 AM
where does he work...can i work wit him?*th-up*

moerom
11-04-2002, 01:45 AM
There are some young guns rolling around in nice cars. I personally beleive there is nothing wrong with that though.

P.S. Billy, the guy whose dad built altavista.com or something like that (anyone have the details?) bought his son a Viper. He's something like 20-22, and the license plate is WEB BIZ. Nuts eh? lol

e30_325_s52
11-04-2002, 01:47 AM
heres someones..its tite too

bimmermafia
11-04-2002, 01:48 AM
ya ive seen that guy all over woodbridge he made a fool of himself one night by acting all bad and then stalling the car man i never laughed that hard in my life and he cant drive that thing very well




Billy

moerom
11-04-2002, 01:50 AM
Hahaha.

I actually stalled the Mini last night making a right turn onto Richmond Street. I was distracted by some scantily-clad women.

That thing is so easy to stall! Small I4, no low end torque, somewhat stiff clutch!

bimmermafia
11-04-2002, 01:54 AM
thats when u use the excuse my buddies old man says when he stalls his car "didnt like the sound of the engine so i let it go" thats the greatest line ever



BIlly

e30_325_s52
11-04-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by bimmermafia
ya ive seen that guy all over woodbridge he made a fool of himself one night by acting all bad and then stalling the car man i never laughed that hard in my life and he cant drive that thing very well




Billy


i would laugh just as hard...im laughin already

GladdoM3
11-04-2002, 04:13 PM
here is mine

e30_325_s52
11-04-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by GladdoM3
here is mine

sick m3 dude....

djcontra
11-04-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by bimmermafia
ya ive seen that guy all over woodbridge he made a fool of himself one night by acting all bad and then stalling the car man i never laughed that hard in my life and he cant drive that thing very well
Billy

bahaha
that's like the e46m3 i raced where the guy grinded out his gears at the start while i smoked his sorry ass lol

e30_325_s52
11-04-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by djcontra


bahaha
that's like the e46m3 i raced where the guy grinded out his gears at the start while i smoked his sorry ass lol


haha...i bet i could drive stick better then him...and i dont have my permit but i know how to drive stick already....cuz i dont lik autos.....i perfer the manuel
*th-up*

mkgino
11-05-2002, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by e30_325_s52



haha...i bet i could drive stick better then him...and i dont have my permit but i know how to drive stick already....cuz i dont lik autos.....i perfer the manuel
*th-up*

I dont like auto either, it really takes away from the whole driving experience. What I wouldnt mind would be the SMG, kinda a manual transmission with no clutch, great for driving in traffic *th-up*

familysedan
11-05-2002, 05:05 AM
all m5s:)

mkgino
11-05-2002, 05:13 AM
:eek:

e30_325_s52
11-05-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by mkgino


I dont like auto either, it really takes away from the whole driving experience. What I wouldnt mind would be the SMG, kinda a manual transmission with no clutch, great for driving in traffic *th-up*




personal i think autos are gay!!

bmwm5lover
11-17-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by familysedan
all m5s:)
WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW:idea: *love* *love* *love* *love* *love* *love* *love* *love*

e30_325_s52
11-17-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by familysedan
all m5s:)

i lik the black one...the gray one....the blue one...i mean all of them

SickFinga
11-17-2002, 08:40 PM
http://216.123.72.168/front.jpg

e30_325_s52
11-17-2002, 09:30 PM
i lik the lights *th-up*

bart320i
11-18-2002, 04:06 PM
the guy with the viper that says WEB BIZ made his own website I think it's altavista but I'm not sure. The viper is blue with white racing stripes down the middle. He's a big time asshole.

Too much horse power got to his head. He likes racing Civic and VW's.

mkgino
11-18-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by bart320i
the guy with the viper that says WEB BIZ made his own website I think it's altavista but I'm not sure. The viper is blue with white racing stripes down the middle. He's a big time asshole.

Too much horse power got to his head. He likes racing Civic and VW's.

What viper?

GladdoM3
11-18-2002, 05:08 PM
1

GladdoM3
11-18-2002, 05:09 PM
2

moerom
11-18-2002, 05:09 PM
The Web Biz Viper...

FastM3
11-18-2002, 06:00 PM
if you guys don't mind...can i ask you where you get the money to buy the m3 from??? *mw* *mw* *mw*

e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i
if you guys don't mind...can i ask you where you get the money to buy the m3 from??? *mw* *mw* *mw*


i know for real....do u work for mircosoft and at home or somehtin...damn its lik where the **** do they get the money from

tlaselva
11-18-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i
if you guys don't mind...can i ask you where you get the money to buy the m3 from??? *mw* *mw* *mw*

Work as a Tech Analyst at an Investment Bank.

Also know that Gladdo owns a buisiness and works his a$$ off too.

Nothin' is free in this world, unless ur lucky enough to have rich parents. Unfortunatly I'm not one of them. :(

And ya, work ur a$$ off and you can buy one too. You may have to wait a while and save up, but patience is a virtue. Usually, the longer and harder you work, the more you'll appreciate the car.

(Pic of my M3)

e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 10:10 PM
sounds good...u lik it?

tlaselva
11-18-2002, 10:17 PM
Last Pic, when I picked her up at the dealership this summer. *smoke*

Do I like her, Oh ya!
Especially cruzin' at 220 k's on an open Hwy. :D

e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by tlaselva
Last Pic, when I picked her up at the dealership this summer. *smoke*


all i got to say is...tite ride man*th-up*

SickFinga
11-18-2002, 10:47 PM
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN Tony, it is a sick ride. BEAUTIFUL COLOR!!!

How could I afford a 97 m3 at 18 years old woth out a cent from my parents??
I was like you sitting on DTMPOWER and looking at sick car until one day I got pissed at my self and decide to earn some cash.
I started to advertise other people's adult websites on internet.
Soon this or next week I will finish my own site.

tlaselva
11-18-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN Tony, it is a sick ride. BEAUTIFUL COLOR!!!

How could I afford a 97 m3 at 18 years old woth out a cent from my parents??
I was like you sitting on DTMPOWER and looking at sick car until one day I got pissed at my self and decide to earn some cash.
I started to advertise other people's adult websites on internet.
Soon this or next week I will finish my own site.

Hat's off to ya. *th-up*
At 18, the only thing I could afford was a '76 Nova SS that I paid 2 Grand for. Jeez at my age, ur gonna have an M3 and an M5, and a 4.6 X5 for a winterbeater!

Don't have to be a rocket scientist to be rich.
Remember reading a stat that showed that 80% or millionares have no more than highschool education. Just got to have the ambition and the will to work.

Damn, wouldn't it be nice to be able to afford multiple BMW's, and flip them everytime a new model comes out? :P

bmwm5lover
11-18-2002, 11:09 PM
one may only dream!:cool: *sleep*

e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 11:17 PM
i wanna advertise and make some money.....pm me how u did it.....thx

bmwm5lover
11-18-2002, 11:21 PM
ya, me too...share the wealth!:P

e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 11:26 PM
i wouldnt mind advertisin for them and make money...unlik that shit wit the leppercon or somehtin....lik gettin paid for bein on the internet or somehtin...my friend tried that for lik a yr...and he had somethin up to 30 grand..but it was just a joke..

FastM3
11-19-2002, 01:41 AM
you guys that have one don't understand how much i want one...i know you gotta work you ass off...but you also have to be smart, and i ain't that smart, not smart enough for university....i'm going to college next year and hopefully i pray to god that i can get a good job...but something that i wake up and say yes i wanna work...i hate that shit where you dont!!!

e30_325_s52
11-19-2002, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by pasta325i
you guys that have one don't understand how much i want one...i know you gotta work you ass off...but you also have to be smart, and i ain't that smart, not smart enough for university....i'm going to college next year and hopefully i pray to god that i can get a good job...but something that i wake up and say yes i wanna work...i hate that shit where you dont!!!


good for u my friend:cool:

moerom
11-19-2002, 02:36 AM
Hold on people...

Lets reverse for a second...

Did Tony say that he had a Chevy Nova SS?

Tony, you never told me that! Those were awesome cars! I love them better than the Chargers, Challengers, El Caminos, and Chevelles of that era!

What block did you have under the hood, Tony?

Anyways, take care guys!

Lets make a toast to prosperity (so we can buy the cars) and health (so we can enjoy them)!

tlaselva
11-19-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by moerom
Hold on people...

Lets reverse for a second...

Did Tony say that he had a Chevy Nova SS?

Tony, you never told me that! Those were awesome cars! I love them better than the Chargers, Challengers, El Caminos, and Chevelles of that era!

What block did you have under the hood, Tony?

Anyways, take care guys!

Lets make a toast to prosperity (so we can buy the cars) and health (so we can enjoy them)!

Ya, was my first car.
Rare Original 2 Door Hatchback Chevy Nova SS w/350.
Badly needed a restore, but didn't have the cash back then.
Drove it for 3 years, then sold it to a friend of mine when I bought my Mustang. He then got rear ended badly and the car was written off. :(
Sometimes I think that I should have bought the car and kept it. Ah well, didn't appreciate old muscle cars back then like I do now.
Still have the SS Grill in my garage for semimetal value. ;)

Cheers to the toast! *th-up*

e30_325_s52
11-19-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by tlaselva


Ya, was my first car.
Rare Original 2 Door Hatchback Chevy Nova SS w/350.
Badly needed a restore, but didn't have the cash back then.
Drove it for 3 years, then sold it to a friend of mine when I bought my Mustang. He then got rear ended badly and the car was written off. :(
Sometimes I think that I should have bought the car and kept it. Ah well, didn't appreciate old muscle cars back then like I do now.
Still have the SS Grill in my garage for semimetal value. ;)

Cheers to the toast! *th-up*

just the grill? hahah jk*th-up*

FastM3
11-19-2002, 05:18 PM
:confused: :confused:

DANNYM3/M5
11-19-2002, 06:29 PM
WHY NOT M3 Body with M5 Engine*devil*

:D

tlaselva
11-19-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by DANNYM3/M5
WHY NOT M3 Body with M5 Engine*devil*

:D

Your right about that combo.
Best of both worlds.

Already inquired.

Just too damn expensive for the swap.
Wouldn't be worth it. Likely why that kind of conversion is rare. *mumble*

SickFinga
11-19-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by tlaselva


Your right about that combo.
Best of both worlds.

Already inquired.

Just too damn expensive for the swap.
Wouldn't be worth it. Likely why that kind of conversion is rare. *mumble*

Hartge sells e46 with m5 engine, any ideas how much is that?

DANNYM3/M5
11-19-2002, 08:06 PM
*devil* M3E30*devil* M5E34*devil*
*angel* M3E30*angel* M5E39*angel*

http://www.m3e30.com/gallery/m3e30/harry/HARRY14.JPG
http://www.m3e30.com/matthes/30393.JPG

*par-t*

SickFinga
11-19-2002, 08:12 PM
How about e21 with m5 engine??

http://www.e30.de/fotost/f00951/10.jpg

http://www.e30.de/fotost/f00951/07.jpg

SickFinga
11-19-2002, 08:16 PM
w0w it is not that crazy expensive

http://www.hartge.de/html/body_demouk02.html

Jon@Bimmersport
11-19-2002, 08:40 PM
tlaselva told me bout this before, sickfinga..he meant shipping his car there, paying for labour and engine will be in pounds i guess then a rental car, then shipping the car back...insurance, etc

e30_325_s52
11-19-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
tlaselva told me bout this before, sickfinga..he meant shipping his car there, paying for labour and engine will be in pounds i guess then a rental car, then shipping the car back...insurance, etc

do u rmemebe how much he paid?

Jon@Bimmersport
11-19-2002, 09:12 PM
he just said up there he didnt do it...but if he did...*mw* *mw*

SickFinga
11-19-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
tlaselva told me bout this before, sickfinga..he meant shipping his car there, paying for labour and engine will be in pounds i guess then a rental car, then shipping the car back...insurance, etc

I heard it long time ago too, he posted it on the board.
YOu are not the only one reading the board.

e30_325_s52
11-19-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga


I heard it long time ago too, he posted it on the board.
YOu are not the only one reading the board. hey hey hey...calm down buddy...dont dis him to much...actually go head...jk

SickFinga
11-19-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by e30_325_s52
hey hey hey...calm down buddy...dont dis him to much...actually go head...jk

Was I dissing?

SickFinga
11-19-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
tlaselva told me bout this before, sickfinga..he meant shipping his car there, paying for labour and engine will be in pounds i guess then a rental car, then shipping the car back...insurance, etc

What I meant is that you can buy already done Hartge H50 which has m5 engine and some other Hartge stuff.
No need to buy e46 m3 then ship it to germany etc.

e30_325_s52
11-19-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga


What I meant is that you can buy already done Hartge H50 which has m5 engine and some other Hartge stuff.
No need to buy e46 m3 then ship it to germany etc.




o i see now...thats cool

Jon@Bimmersport
11-19-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga


I heard it long time ago too, he posted it on the board.
YOu are not the only one reading the board.

well SORRY man i didnt know! you're going to *uzi* *uzi* when i see you eh! lol

e30_325_s52
11-19-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover


well SORRY man i didnt know! you're going to *uzi* *uzi* when i see you eh! lol

o well dude..hes probly just playin around wit u

tlaselva
11-20-2002, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga


Hartge sells e46 with m5 engine, any ideas how much is that?

Inquired to Hartge about the M50 conversion.
They quoted me $59,000 Euro Dollars.
If I'm not mistaken, that's over 90G's Canadian. :eek:
That's not including the complexity of shipping a car to Germany and getting it back.

Also inquired with a local high end BMW Shop.
When all was said and done, a mechanic noted that it would likely cost just under 100G's for the total conversion. He mentioned it's not just the engine. It's the suspention, brakes, weight balance that would need to be modified, including all the computer electronics that would have to be intergraded into the car.

Doesn't make sense to have a 180G's E46 M3.
With that money, ur better off with a Porsche, or sit tight for the new Gen M5 or M6 with the new V10. ;)
A friend of mine mentioned that he saw on an automotive show mention that BMW are contemplating moving the M5 engine into the new Gen M3 when the new M5 arrives with the V10! *drunk*

Van
11-20-2002, 04:17 AM
My Baby...

http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/lac6.jpg

Jon@Bimmersport
11-20-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Van
My Baby...

http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/lac6.jpg

*mw* *mw* more more!

e30_325_s52
11-20-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Van
My Baby...

http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/lac6.jpg


one nice bimmmer dude....keep the wrok up

SickFinga
11-20-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by e30_325_s52



one nice bimmmer dude....keep the wrok up

guess what???

chick owns it, and there is not much mods left thatyou can do.

It is Twin Turbo Euro M3.

FastM3
11-20-2002, 05:36 PM
lol holy shit...i asked for pics of M3's and M5's and i get wrestlemania 19....lol jk....anyone else with pics of their car....


*mw* *mw* *mw*

e30_325_s52
11-20-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga


guess what???

chick owns it, and there is not much mods left thatyou can do.

It is Twin Turbo Euro M3.


oops...thats tite if its twin....u know the hp sick?

Van
11-21-2002, 05:56 AM
550Bhp for the moment...It's twin turbo garett T28, but my car is back to the garage for change the T28 for T3 turbos, the power will be 650-680Bhp we hope... The winter is the best moment for make changes on that car, because he do not run in winter.

To return him to the garage, we put him on a truck. It was very difficult to make rise the car because he is very low. Everybody became crazy! I have photos, I am going to put them on the afternoon, it is very funny.
http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/capotopennos3.jpg

Other pics are in http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/index.html
I have to make a site...:)

Jeroen
11-21-2002, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Van
550Bhp for the moment...It's twin turbo garett T28, but my car is back to the garage for change the T28 for T3 turbos, the power will be 650-680Bhp we hope... The winter is the best moment for make changes on that car, because he do not run in winter.

To return him to the garage, we put him on a truck. It was very difficult to make rise the car because he is very low. Everybody became crazy! I have photos, I am going to put them on the afternoon, it is very funny.
http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/capotopennos3.jpg

Other pics are in http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/index.html
I have to make a site...:)

650-680Bhp :eek: :eek: Nice car!*th-up*

Van
11-21-2002, 06:39 AM
Thank you, you have also a beautiful car!!!
My car isn't cool in the winter... I want to live in cali!!!

Jeroen
11-21-2002, 07:21 AM
Me too, where is the summer:( I love driving with the top down:cool:

tlaselva
11-21-2002, 11:44 AM
Hey Van, love the front spoiler lip on ur car! (Among a few other things like color, rims)...... *th-up*

Is that a G-power lip?

They have one for an E46 M3 that I'm contemplating......

e30_325_s52
11-21-2002, 11:53 AM
wha u have in/on ur car van?....lik engine/interior

Van
11-21-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by tlaselva
Hey Van, love the front spoiler lip on ur car! (Among a few other things like color, rims)...... *th-up*

Is that a G-power lip?

They have one for an E46 M3 that I'm contemplating......

It's just a Rieger Lip:)
wha u have in/on ur car van?....lik engine/interior
Interior...
http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/panlac4.jpg
The motor is Twin turbo Euro M3 3.0, the list of the mods is very long and hard for me because i don't speak English...
The pressure of turbos and the arrival of air-essence is managed by 2 apexis . The body: just to shaved handles door and to widen wings (because of the large wheels) and struts are adjustable KW ...
:)

Jon@Bimmersport
11-21-2002, 05:53 PM
hey van, why dont you move to canada instead! that way you can meet all of us! heheh! cant wait to see the results after winter....do u have vids of ur car?

e30_325_s52
11-21-2002, 07:41 PM
van nice car.....how much hp does it have?

SickFinga
11-21-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by e30_325_s52
van nice car.....how much hp does it have?


WHY DON'T YOU READ BEFORE POSTING???

e30_325_s52
11-21-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga



WHY DON'T YOU READ BEFORE POSTING???

i proibly did...but forgot..

e30_325_s52
11-21-2002, 08:33 PM
ok i see it now...

Polish
11-21-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Van
[B]550Bhp for the moment...It's twin turbo garett T28, but my car is back to the garage for change the T28 for T3 turbos, the power will be 650-680Bhp we hope... The winter is the best moment for make changes on that car, because he do not run in winter.
http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/capotopennos3.jpg



650+ VAN, you are my hero man *th-up* *th-up* *th-up* *th-up* *par-t*

e30_325_s52
11-21-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Sith


650+ VAN, you are my hero man *th-up* *th-up* *th-up* *th-up* *par-t*
P.S....its a girl

ROB89M3
11-21-2002, 09:56 PM
Van's car is probably one of 2 e36's that I'd buy. The other is JohnSibals' E36.

e30_325_s52
11-21-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Van's car is probably one of 2 e36's that I'd buy. The other is JohnSibals' E36.

that car was the car of the montjh lik last yr...but its still tite

Van
11-22-2002, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
hey van, why dont you move to canada instead! that way you can meet all of us! heheh! cant wait to see the results after winter....do u have vids of ur car?
Why not??? Can i keep my car with me?? But you can come here too, you like it... It's near Germany, Germany with highway without limit!!!

650+ VAN, you are my hero man
I wish more 800 Bhp... But i think that i need two motors for that...:D
But it is already very rather terrible like that. When I take the M3 having driven all winter long my 316I, that makes a shock!Van's car is probably one of 2 e36's that I'd buy. The other is JohnSibals' E36.
Thanks...:)

DANNYM3/M5
11-22-2002, 05:53 AM
WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT TVR???

http://www.m3e30.com/pic/TVRvsBMW111.JPG

:D

e30_325_s52
11-22-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by DANNYM3/M5
WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT TVR???

http://www.m3e30.com/pic/TVRvsBMW111.JPG

:D



BMW

DANNYM3/M5
11-26-2002, 06:13 PM
*devil* &*angel*

e30_325_s52
11-26-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by DANNYM3/M5
*devil* &*angel*

i dunno much bout tvr's cuz us non-enlgish people dont see them to muhc but how much hp they have i know the speed 12 has lik 800 or somehtin rite?correct me if im wrong...how bout the speed 6

DANNYM3/M5
11-26-2002, 07:03 PM
TVR TUSCAN SPPED SIX has about 390 HP*angel*
it isn't to much, but with 1050 Kg, nothing to beat it at that price:moon:

http://www.td6.com/media/cars_tvr_tuscan.jpg

:D

e30_325_s52
11-26-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by DANNYM3/M5
TVR TUSCAN SPPED SIX has about 390 HP*angel*
it isn't to much, but with 1050 Kg, nothing to beat it at that price:moon:

http://www.td6.com/media/cars_tvr_tuscan.jpg

:D


how much are they...i know not to many people have them...i bet just lik a rolls royce..

M3_Styles
12-01-2002, 04:04 AM
hey van,
absolutely amazing m3, just beautiful
you take it on the autobahn, wat is the fastest speed you've reached??

DANNYM3/M5
12-04-2002, 03:35 PM
305 on the tachometer must be ~ 290 really:cool:

:D :D :D

KLZ
12-07-2002, 09:53 PM
Pic of my M5...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/p76e06b0c0ce45ead50e5413d57bdbe63/fd054d99.jpg

bmwm5lover
12-07-2002, 10:05 PM
I see youve dropped it...

FastM3
12-08-2002, 03:58 AM
you guys destroyed my thread with all this usless stuff lolol jks....

thanks to all for posting their M series cars...looking great guys!!!!

that m5 is mother******* siccccck!!!!!!

M3_Styles
12-08-2002, 06:05 AM
mint m5 klz
that thing is nice and low
looks sweet *love*

DANNYM3/M5
12-15-2002, 08:39 PM
[b]
JUST TO DREAM:cool:

*angel*

e30_325_s52
12-15-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by DANNYM3/M5
[b]
JUST TO DREAM:cool:

*angel* damn..it dosent look lik it would hit..but i guess it does...look sweet.

DANNYM3/M5
06-12-2003, 10:51 AM
I HAVE SOME NEW TOYS:cool:

http://www.m3e30.com/gallery/m3e30/danny_cecotto/DANNY_CECOTTO_9.jpg

in the middle Cecotto 505*par-t*

:huh?: :huh?: :huh?:

qimis
06-12-2003, 12:03 PM
how about this one ... COMBO ! *th-up*

Gamite
06-12-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by qimis
how about this one ... COMBO ! *th-up*

I've been looking for a larger version of that..

qimis
06-12-2003, 08:34 PM
i have the bigger one, but it doesn't have M3 on it ...

DANNYM3/M5
06-15-2003, 01:12 PM
and again over 1000 HP*par-t*

crusher
06-16-2003, 04:12 AM
Here's my e36 M3! :D No major mods yet, we are planning on having intake/chip/exhaust, suspension mods, brake kit, then after the warranty expires going to be putting in some extra HP :D AA maybe? hehe well see...

http://my.buantel.com/albums/1999-M3-Coupe/aaf.sized.jpg

M3 meets mr. taurus heheh
http://my.buantel.com/albums/1999-M3-Coupe/aaa.sized.jpg

DANNYM3/M5
07-27-2003, 07:38 PM
another BMW Show in Bayern, Germany *wave*

crusher
07-27-2003, 08:14 PM
keeping the thread alive :)
http://my.buantel.com/albums/July-25-2003/aap.sized.jpg

T-spec
07-27-2003, 08:16 PM
I wish this was mine!