PDA

View Full Version : Twin Silencer UUC Exhaust on a 328is.Sweet!

BMW_M52_M20
11-01-2002, 01:17 AM
I love the sound of this exhaust system, almost sounds like a 6cyl Porsche targa or something.

http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/TSE_E36_VIDS/TSE_REVVING_FROM_IDLE.AVI

Cheers
Jay

mkgino
11-01-2002, 01:29 AM
How much is this exhaust?? It sounds nice

BMW_M52_M20
11-01-2002, 03:27 AM
John,

It's like 5??.00 American. I like the sound of your exhaust man, it's nice and ballsy sounding now =)
Cheers
Jay

mkgino
11-01-2002, 03:32 AM
The reason I like my exhaust is because its not too loud, but very deep. Also, since my exhaust is one of the quiet ones during normal driving, it doesnt annoy me at all. I didnt want an exhaust because I hate the really loud ones, I cant bear them. But with the AA, at normal driving rpm's, you can hear it, but its not unberably loud. But when you do mash on the throttle, a nice deep roar comes from the rear and it sounds so good!

e30_325_s52
11-02-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
The reason I like my exhaust is because its not too loud, but very deep. Also, since my exhaust is one of the quiet ones during normal driving, it doesnt annoy me at all. I didnt want an exhaust because I hate the really loud ones, I cant bear them. But with the AA, at normal driving rpm's, you can hear it, but its not unberably loud. But when you do mash on the throttle, a nice deep roar comes from the rear and it sounds so good!

yes dude...it does sound very deep but not loud