PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: E30 Blisteins/H&R's

Mitch Fong
04-15-2006, 09:33 AM
I was in a slight fender bender last night and so i need a whole bunch of front end parts. So i figured i might aswell re spray the whole car now that im at it as the car has a lot of dings, etc.
Well i order blistein sports and h&r springs from bimmer parts.com two weeks ago and it will be here on monday(2 days from now).
This stuff will be brand new, in the box, and i will open it to take pics if you want. New rear mounts will also be included.
The grand total for this was $675usd. Plus the duties, etc that im going to have to pay upon arrival.
Im just entertaining offers now, as i can afford to fix the car without selling my suspension(what i would like to do) but it really would make more sense to sell it and purchase it again when im out of school in a month or so.

I may also trade for the following items: Must be in schwarz
Hood
Pass. Fender
bumper
bumper trim
headlights
valence
fog lights
trim around lights
grill
kidneys

Thanks,
Mitch

bmdoubleya
04-15-2006, 10:12 AM
you have elipsoids or non.??

I have a spare grille and kidney..

Mitch Fong
04-15-2006, 11:08 AM
non ellips. I was looking to upgrade until last night when the front end of my car was beat off. the passenger side headlights are pretty messed up and the high beam is demolished. And the buckets are bent out of place. I just need to get it back on the road asap. I have a long ways to school in the mornings.