PDA

View Full Version : E30 M3 donut video

330DTM
10-31-2002, 09:39 PM
Donuts (http://www.bmwpower.nu/filarkiv/filmer/m3donuts.mpg)

Bob Loblaw
10-31-2002, 09:54 PM
Impressive stuff! Must be hard on the tires, though! :)

M50E30
11-01-2002, 12:07 AM
Nice! But that isn't Rob...he won't rev the car that high and he can't drive that good. :D

Picking on him is fun! Too bad he is hidding under a false name now. :(

mkgino
11-01-2002, 02:54 AM
Comon, we all know Rob would never do that, but me on the other hand, someone pay for a new set of tires for me and I will definately have some fun for you!!, You know thats not a bad idea, each member put in only 5 bucks or so, we will go out and buy some tires and have some fun!!!! It will be MAXBIMMER BURNOUT DAY!!!!!!!!

Jon@Bimmersport
11-01-2002, 07:07 AM
rob doesnt have that sticker, rob has the dickra sticker, and now he got an bumper soiler...plus, looks like theres snow...theres no snow fall now, it was taken last year...when there were no rims, no stickers!

Gamite
11-01-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
rob doesnt have that sticker, rob has the dickra sticker, and now he got an bumper soiler...plus, looks like theres snow...theres no snow fall now, it was taken last year...when there were no rims, no stickers!

uh, I think we all know that, Mr Investigator.

mkgino
11-01-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover

Oh wow, how did I know that you would be a dumbass and post a reply like this. Look at the plates they are from europe , front and back. Obviously 328DTM knew it wasent rob.....

Jon@Bimmersport
11-02-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by mkgino

Oh wow, how did I know that you would be a dumbass and post a reply like this. Look at the plates they are from europe , front and back. Obviously 328DTM knew it wasent rob.....

oh..yea...i knew that :rolleyes: