PDA

View Full Version : FRS Radio: 2 Motorola TalkAbout T6300

Bill Gates
10-30-2002, 10:34 PM
FRS Radio: 2 Motorola TalkAbout T6300
Highlighted Features:

-14 channels with 38 interference eliminator codes gives you 532 ways to find a clear signal
-Eavesdrop Reducer--helps reduce eavesdropping by scrambling private conversations
-QuieT6000--minimizes unwanted chatter through an exclusive T6300 series noise filter
-10 selectable call tones--know which person from the group is calling by his/her call tone
-VibraCall Alert--great for noisy environments, vibrates to notify you of incoming calls
-10 channel weather radio with weather alert--monitor local NOAA weather broadcasts and receive audible alerts when storm warnings have been issued
-Programmable scan list--allows you to selectively scan channels
-Built-in clock, alarm and stopwatch--expands use of radio in many ways including alarm feature that functions even if radio is turned off
-Keypad lock
-Hands-free use (VOX) with/without accessories with multiple sensitivity levels
-Auto-power off
-Signal strength indicator--visual indicator lets you know when other radios are heading out of range while you're communicating
-Battery meter indicator and audible low battery alert
-Alkaline models are rechargeable ready with drop-in capability (when used w/NiMH Battery Upgrade Kit)
-accepts 3 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
-Single pin audio accessory connector
-Removeable swivel belt clip
-Operator's manual

They retail for about $90 U.S/ea.
Mint Condition. selling both for $120 Cdn.

perfect for bimmercruises!
sorry, will only sell locally. also, prefer to sell as set.
for more info check out. http://www.motorola.ca/asp/english/pcs/features_FRS.asp?phone=T6300

Thanks.

Bill Gates
10-30-2002, 10:35 PM
here's another pic...

Gamite
10-31-2002, 12:00 AM
thats niiice... but I already got one.

KIRASIR
10-31-2002, 12:56 AM
Toooo much.

They sell ~40US everyday on ebay. Brand new.

http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/search.dll?ht=1&query=T6300+&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

SL

Bill Gates
10-31-2002, 09:05 AM
KIRASIR: First off, all the ones I’ve come across from ebay for $40usd, are not NEW. They are re-furbished. You have to be careful here, it states it near the bottom of the description. Regardless, $40us + $15us Shipping and another $10cdn for customs is about $97 cdn. And from e-bay, theirs always a risk (not getting exactly whats described, or not getting it at all). Been there done that, many times…. Like I said, they retail for around $90 US /each (from an actual retail store).

Anyhow, I think $120 for both is reasonable considering you get to see, touch, and test it before buying….

Anyhow, I’m selling this for a friend so I cannot comment nor change the price. If you want to make an offer, send me a pm and I’ll let him know.

Gamite: I have the same set…. Its awesome….

like Gamite mentioned before, if you drive down to the states, they are definitely cheaper.

Radio Shack sells the T6220 (which is a lower model) on sale for $129.00 Each!

joeytomato
11-02-2002, 02:11 AM
so really you won't ship them?
i'm willing to send you a money order first or COD!?
let me know if you change your mind
they would be great for snowboarding in whistler
let me know thanx

Polish
11-02-2002, 09:24 AM
bill's price is good, dont know why people always say its too high, like **** sakes, its a good price, their new, and its from a maxbimmer owner, like, we're all loyal i trust everyone in here buying parts off them even though ive never met them, but ive met alot and i know how the rest of the guys are, the same

id buy them right now but im saving up for a body kit :(

Bill Gates
11-02-2002, 10:16 AM
Sorry guys, their SOLD.

Thanks for the comments Sith. *wave*