PDA

View Full Version : I Love The Taste Of Mustangs Before Bed !!


GladdoM3
10-28-2002, 03:14 PM
I was on my way home from my dads house in King City, when I pulled up to a Yellow Mustang. He had rims , body kit, lowered, exhaust, and intake ( i think, pretty loud !) I was doing around 120km-130km going down the 400. As i slowly pass him i hear him accelerate to pull up next to me. I looked over @ him and dropped 2 gears.....so did he. The race was on......we were pulling in 4th 140, 150, 160-i started pulling away quickly 170, 180 , 190 now i have about a 5 car lead, and then i threw it into 5th and pulled away even more.........I slowed down to let him catch up and he just kept on the gas , and went down the 400 south, and i got off @ 407. I eat him for lunch.....thanks buddy

Jon@Bimmersport
10-28-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by GladdoM3
I was on my way home from my dads house in King City, when I pulled up to a Yellow Mustang. He had rims , body kit, lowered, exhaust, and intake ( i think, pretty loud !) I was doing around 120km-130km going down the 400. As i slowly pass him i hear him accelerate to pull up next to me. I looked over @ him and dropped 2 gears.....so did he. The race was on......we were pulling in 4th 140, 150, 160-i started pulling away quickly 170, 180 , 190 now i have about a 5 car lead, and then i threw it into 5th and pulled away even more.........I slowed down to let him catch up and he just kept on the gas , and went down the 400 south, and i got off @ 407. I eat him for lunch.....thanks buddy

was it a convertable? chrome rims?

GladdoM3
10-28-2002, 04:57 PM
No. It was a coupe. i think chrome ..it was dark, and i was not paying too much attention to his rims

bart320i
10-28-2002, 05:12 PM
I hate stangs. Good going. Show those domestic boys what bimmers are about*uzi* *uzi* *shiner*

mkgino
10-28-2002, 07:10 PM
Ha punk ass biatch, a few weeks ago I ate a 4.6L GT, one the older ones. I rolled down my window and asked if he wanted to go and he said yup. I thought he was gonna rape me but I had a good lead on him. I didnt post about it because after he told me he needed a tune up or something.....well his loss my gain baby!

e30_325_s52
10-28-2002, 08:19 PM
stangs are gay....but i only lik the ones from the 60's..u know...a 65 gt 500...my step dad used to have one...it was tite....i wanted it...but he sold it

tlaselva
10-28-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by GladdoM3
I was on my way home from my dads house in King City, when I pulled up to a Yellow Mustang. He had rims , body kit, lowered, exhaust, and intake ( i think, pretty loud !) I was doing around 120km-130km going down the 400. As i slowly pass him i hear him accelerate to pull up next to me. I looked over @ him and dropped 2 gears.....so did he. The race was on......we were pulling in 4th 140, 150, 160-i started pulling away quickly 170, 180 , 190 now i have about a 5 car lead, and then i threw it into 5th and pulled away even more.........I slowed down to let him catch up and he just kept on the gas , and went down the 400 south, and i got off @ 407. I eat him for lunch.....thanks buddy

Nice kill Gladdo!
Those Mustangs are nothing to sneeze at!
They don't handle worth $hit, but they are fast in the acceleration dept. Bet it was finger lick'n good :P !

Was it a convertable, with black horizontal stickers on the side?
Pulled up beside a yellow Mustang 5L, on the 410, very similar to what you discribed about 2 weeks ago.
He declined when I offered to play..... :(

e30_325_s52
10-29-2002, 12:53 AM
dont get to excited now.....its only a ford stang....jk...but thats tite that u won...cuz i hate the new stangs...there pretty gay...

Gamite
10-29-2002, 03:15 AM
nice kill Jord. maybe you should get a new lisence plate, V8KLR.. lol.. j/p

GladdoM3
10-29-2002, 10:40 AM
hehehehe thanks guys. I owe it all to the car:D hhahaha jokes.
There is no way i would change my plate to a custom one.......no my cup of tea. Besides that, if you are driving a little quick for some people's taste on the road, and they decide to call the Po-Po's a custom plate is ALOT easier to remember when it flies past you. I like it the way it is.




ps. CAN MAXBIMMER HOST THE VIDEO OF TONY AND MYSELF DOING DONUTS IN OUR M3'S ??????

SpoolinS6
10-29-2002, 06:48 PM
theres a really crazy one in the st.clair area its a convertabe stang that thing has some serious ballz i wouldent mess with it anyday!

M3_Styles
11-09-2002, 08:20 PM
i wouldve loved to c that lol
musta been sik giving it to that stang!
next time take a passenger and film yur race

Jon@Bimmersport
11-09-2002, 11:30 PM
theres 2 sick 5L that i know of in my area....a lime green one with a blower, and an orange 5L...those are the nice ones IMO..i sorta like the new stangs, only when lowered though. i see a yellow V6 everyday with a huge rice wing on it, he thinks hes bad ass becuz he got a mustang, but its a shitty 190hp V6..thats almost the same as my dads malibu (3.1L 170hp)...he raced my cuzin and lost, and my cuzins car was launched from N to D1, then shifting manually...i know it wrecks the auto tranny, but its getting swapped anyway.

e30_325_s52
11-10-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
theres 2 sick 5L that i know of in my area....a lime green one with a blower, and an orange 5L...those are the nice ones IMO..i sorta like the new stangs, only when lowered though. i see a yellow V6 everyday with a huge rice wing on it, he thinks hes bad ass becuz he got a mustang, but its a shitty 190hp V6..thats almost the same as my dads malibu (3.1L 170hp)...he raced my cuzin and lost, and my cuzins car was launched from N to D1, then shifting manually...i know it wrecks the auto tranny, but its getting swapped anyway.


that sux for the stang...hahaa

Rolled_Out
11-10-2002, 03:29 AM
nice jordan.... one time a guy in a stang pulled up beside me and bry, he goes "you got nothing buddy, you got nothing" by the next light, he was embarresed to pull up next to us..lol we ate him, he musta felt really dumb, he was w/ his g/f too... haha
tonight i raced a type r and beat him 3 out of 4 times.. not bad @ all.. he had intake, and headers too! he was surprised...

mkgino
11-10-2002, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
nice jordan.... one time a guy in a stang pulled up beside me and bry, he goes "you got nothing buddy, you got nothing" by the next light, he was embarresed to pull up next to us..lol we ate him, he musta felt really dumb, he was w/ his g/f too... haha
tonight i raced a type r and beat him 3 out of 4 times.. not bad @ all.. he had intake, and headers too! he was surprised...

sh*t Im gonna lose :(

e30_325_s52
11-10-2002, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
nice jordan.... one time a guy in a stang pulled up beside me and bry, he goes "you got nothing buddy, you got nothing" by the next light, he was embarresed to pull up next to us..lol we ate him, he musta felt really dumb, he was w/ his g/f too... haha
tonight i raced a type r and beat him 3 out of 4 times.. not bad @ all.. he had intake, and headers too! he was surprised...

type r still isnt that good...its a honda/acura...come on

mkgino
11-10-2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by e30_325_s52


type r still isnt that good...its a honda/acura...come on

Dude, Rolled Out drives an Acura RSX............*no-no*

Jon@Bimmersport
11-10-2002, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by e30_325_s52


type r still isnt that good...its a honda/acura...come on

type-r runs mid-high 14s stock! thats good for a honda, with an intake and exhaust its definitly keeping the mid-low 14s with a good driver

e30_325_s52
11-10-2002, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover


type-r runs mid-high 14s stock! thats good for a honda, with an intake and exhaust its definitly keeping the mid-low 14s with a good driver

well if its a rsx...then there tite....but a reg honda or acura...and type r has wha lik 200 hp if that?

Rolled_Out
11-10-2002, 12:22 PM
yah i got an rsx/s, i sold my bimmer. the rsx is just 5 weeks old..
moerom took a pic of us lined up, but he has no internet, for the last week.. when it comes back i want to see it... i still cant beleive i beat him 3 of 4...my car is kinda heavy w/ all that crap, my 4th gear grinds every time it goes in.. oh well,
mkgino--your next. but shit, i took bry's rental 328 4 door out, its a 98, what a great f'n car man... the handeling is unreal on that car....and it has major balls and its an auto...!

mkgino
11-10-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
yah i got an rsx/s, i sold my bimmer. the rsx is just 5 weeks old..
moerom took a pic of us lined up, but he has no internet, for the last week.. when it comes back i want to see it... i still cant beleive i beat him 3 of 4...my car is kinda heavy w/ all that crap, my 4th gear grinds every time it goes in.. oh well,
mkgino--your next. but shit, i took bry's rental 328 4 door out, its a 98, what a great f'n car man... the handeling is unreal on that car....and it has major balls and its an auto...!

I really dont think that I am gonna beat you, where are we gonna RACE?

Jon@Bimmersport
11-10-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by mkgino


I really dont think that I am gonna beat my meat, where are we gonna do it?

Theres a lot of options:

Public washroom
Back of a porn theatre
Casino (ask M50E30 for hookups on that lol)
Hotel room

mkgino
11-10-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover


Theres a lot of options:

Public washroom
Back of a porn theatre
Casino (ask M50E30 for hookups on that lol)
Hotel room

DAMN you BOY!!*no-no*

e30_325_s52
11-10-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover


Theres a lot of options:

Public washroom
Back of a porn theatre
Casino (ask M50E30 for hookups on that lol)
Hotel room


can i get a hookupp

Rolled_Out
11-10-2002, 07:06 PM
dont worry gino, i got a good place for us to run... its a longgg road, lit up nicely and no one goes on it except for trucks..

moerom
11-10-2002, 08:43 PM
YAY I GOT MY CABLE CONNECTION BACK!!

Sorry for the fuzziness guys, I had my digicam on day settings. (stupid me).

All these racing stories are making me hungry... I want a peice of a Vette!!!!

bimmermafia
11-10-2002, 09:48 PM
bro ur truck looks like such a beast compared to the type r and rsx still mint though



Billy

moerom
11-10-2002, 11:06 PM
Thanks bro!




It's about to go to sleep for the winter time. When she roars up in the spring time, it will be to the sound of a T304 Borla exhaust, complements of a custom chip tune, 2-4 extra pounds of boost, and perhaps a throttle body.


I'll keep you guys posted...










*love* *love*

bimmermafia
11-11-2002, 12:22 AM
next summer i gotta check out this beast in real life looks sweet




Billy

e30_325_s52
11-11-2002, 12:55 AM
that looks lik a tite place to race

Rolled_Out
11-11-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by e30_325_s52
that looks lik a tite place to race

basically, its a 1/2 mile of AMAZING freshly paved road, with a LOTTTTTTTTTT of lights, its amazingggg, away from everything.. i should get a clear pic of it

mkgino
11-11-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out


basically, its a 1/2 mile of AMAZING freshly paved road, with a LOTTTTTTTTTT of lights, its amazingggg, away from everything.. i should get a clear pic of it

Where is it?? (PM me just to be safe)

Rolled_Out
11-11-2002, 01:33 AM
a few mins from 7 and weston...

mkgino
11-11-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
a few mins from 7 and weston...

I think that I can meet you this tuesday after my class. My class downtown at U of T ends at 9 pm, too late or not??

e30_325_s52
11-11-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out


basically, its a 1/2 mile of AMAZING freshly paved road, with a LOTTTTTTTTTT of lights, its amazingggg, away from everything.. i should get a clear pic of it

ya get a pic...even tho i dont live over in ''TO''

tlaselva
11-11-2002, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by moerom
Thanks bro!

It's about to go to sleep for the winter time. When she roars up in the spring time, it will be to the sound of a T304 Borla exhaust, complements of a custom chip tune, 2-4 extra pounds of boost, and perhaps a throttle body.

I'll keep you guys posted...

love* *love*

Oh oh

Hey Moerom,
Gotta run u stock b/4 you do all that work.
U gonna smoke me after all that tuning.........*shiner*

moerom
11-12-2002, 02:42 AM
I dunno Tony..

My truck will be even harder to launch with the new power, so you still have the edge.

Basically you can run consistent 13.1 with SMG launch control, no questions asked.

Me on the other hand, lol, I need to practice big time!!

I want to have all that stuff done for Cayuga opening day so I can show all the ricers how its done lol.

I want to see a 12.xxx with those mods. If I can't , then I'll have to mod some more....

My advantage will be the rate of acceleration in low speeds. Yours is in the high speeds. I dunno the exact factor but the force required to overcome aerodynamic drag for an average frictional coefficient of 0.30 (can't remember exact number) increases proportional to the square of speed. When speeds are increasing, the exponential buildup of drag on my truck will quickly diminish any difference in hp.


If we did a highway run past 200 km/h all I would see would be four M tuned exhaust pipes!