03-24-2006, 08:54 PM
How deep is your rectum?

V-Thang
03-24-2006, 08:55 PM
do u want to eat my ass?

Miguel
03-24-2006, 08:57 PM
How deep is your rectum?
Measure from the top of your fist to the bottom of your elbow.
add spit and lets find out.

Miguel
03-24-2006, 08:58 PM
do u want to eat my ass?
unless you are a 6 foot tall blonde with double D's probably not.

or if Im drunk.

<---grabs a six pack and gets to work.

BigD
03-24-2006, 08:59 PM
Measure from the top of your fist to the bottom of your elbow.
add spit and lets find out.

Don't answer a question with a question. Reply with a measurement. I don't care about the units, cm, inches, gerbils, whatever.

Understated
03-24-2006, 09:00 PM
what really happened at the end of old yeller? *sad*

Miguel
03-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Don't answer a question with a question. Reply with a measurement. I don't care about the units, cm, inches, gerbils, whatever.
Sir yes sir. My rectum is 11 golf balls long.
Ask me how I know and PM me for the golf-balls-up-ass.jpg.

Miguel
03-24-2006, 09:02 PM
what really happened at the end of old yeller? *sad*
they all went to the lemonparty website (google it yourself) and LOL'd.

BigD
03-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Sir yes sir. My rectum is 11 golf balls long.
Ask me how I know and PM me for the golf-balls-up-ass.jpg.

Man that pic was flippin hot! If you send it to anyone else, we're officially over.

Alright next question, if you were to track the hottest bitch in a club all night, and you manage to get with her... you're at a motel ripping each others clothes off after getting your sack pumped dry on the drive there, so horny your dick feels like it would break a window with blood if it were to bust a leak... and she turns out to have a little penis taped back to her ass... what would you do?

*Luv_it*
03-24-2006, 09:09 PM
NAME A REALLY GOOD BAR TO GO TO...LOL...im sick of planning fridays

Miguel
03-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Man that pic was flippin hot! If you send it to anyone else, we're officially over.

Alright next question, if you were to track the hottest bitch in a club all night, and you manage to get with her... you're at a motel ripping each others clothes off after getting your sack pumped dry on the drive there, so horny your dick feels like it would break a window with blood if it were to bust a leak... and she turns out to have a little penis taped back to her ass... what would you do?
I'd remove the tape from the vagina i have secretly hidden between my asscheeks.

Miguel
03-24-2006, 09:13 PM
NAME A REALLY GOOD BAR TO GO TO...LOL...im sick of planning fridays
Fridays suck.

If you like trance and drugs go check out This Is London.
If you like classy guys (but possibly kinda loserish... its hit and miss) go to schmooze.
If you like trendy hard to get in places go to Brant House or Century Room.
If you want hot guys and a crazy party, check out BigD's bedroom. Partay up in thurr.

*Luv_it*
03-24-2006, 09:15 PM
Fridays suck.

If you like trance and drugs go check out This Is London.
If you like classy guys (but possibly kinda loserish... its hit and miss) go to schmooze.
If you like trendy hard to get in places go to Brant House or Century Room.
If you want hot guys and a crazy party, check out BigD's bedroom. Partay up in thurr.
i said bars!....but hmmmmm bigd doesnt sound bad*love* ..lol...j/k:D

Miguel
03-24-2006, 09:18 PM
i said bars!....but hmmmmm bigd doesnt sound bad*love* ..lol...j/k:D
Heres a pic of BigD from the last time we partied.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/mike_toronto2/arnold_raver.gif

but ya, are you sure you wanna go to a bar? arent those full of college losers/douchebags?

BigD
03-24-2006, 09:20 PM
I'd remove the tape from the vagina i have secretly hidden between my asscheeks.

YOU HAVE A VAGINA??? YOU DIRTY MOTHER****ER, WHY DID YOU MAKE ME... oh

AMG_POWER
03-24-2006, 09:20 PM
when is the end of the world?

*Luv_it*
03-24-2006, 09:22 PM
Heres a pic of BigD from the last time we partied.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/mike_toronto2/arnold_raver.gif

but ya, are you sure you wanna go to a bar? arent those full of college losers/douchebags?
yeah...kind of not in the mood to go clubbing....we wanna just chill but not stay home...lol
edit:bar+cheap drinks=happy girls:)

e30_kid89
03-24-2006, 09:26 PM
miguel i wanna F*uck my engilish teacher but i dont know how to let her know that i wanna get nastay without gettin suspened or expelled:D how does one conquer this!!! oh and she married too*uzi* :D

Understated
03-24-2006, 09:26 PM
If you had 3 million Cash how would you spend it and why :)

Miguel
03-24-2006, 09:27 PM
YOU HAVE A VAGINA??? YOU DIRTY MOTHER****ER, WHY DID YOU MAKE ME... oh
HaHA! *punch*

Chris de la Cruz
03-24-2006, 09:28 PM
yeah...kind of not in the mood to go clubbing....we wanna just chill but not stay home...lol
edit:bar+cheap drinks=happy girls

check out down one lounge fresh fridays... $3 rail drinks before 11 and i think ladies free (don't quote me on it) before 11. If an asian dude at the door is taking covers tell them his cousin Chris said whats up :D

49 Front St. E.

Miguel
03-24-2006, 09:30 PM
when is the end of the world?
the end of the world will come egg zachary 1 second before you are about to score the first 3-Some of your life with 2 supermodels.

sucks to be you.

Miguel
03-24-2006, 09:34 PM
edit:bar+cheap drinks=happy girls:)
Honestly, Id recommend schmooze then. The guys arent grungy, the drinks are like $2, and the crowd is pretty good. If you want something less dressy then its off to My Apartment for ya'all.

But in order for me to REALLY pick out a good place, you should post pics of all your hot friends.

Miguel
03-24-2006, 09:38 PM
check out down one lounge fresh fridays... $3 rail drinks before 11 and i think ladies free (don't quote me on it) before 11. If an asian dude at the door is taking covers tell them his cousin Chris said whats up :D

49 Front St. E.
Wait a sec? did I post in the "ask 641215 anything" thread by mistake??
GTFO!!!

lol, i kiiiiiiiid i kiiiiiiiiid

BigD
03-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Will you ever come out of the closet?

*Luv_it*
03-24-2006, 09:39 PM
Honestly, Id recommend schmooze then. The guys arent grungy, the drinks are like $2, and the crowd is pretty good. If you want something less dressy then its off to My Apartment for ya'all.

But in order for me to REALLY pick out a good place, you should post pics of all your hot friends.
LOL..we all know what u'll do with the pics seeing that ur "home alone" so thats a no no j/k:D ....ok my older sisters go to schoomze and sometimes they drag me along..but the crowd is 25+...we're all 21-23..lol..and my apartment kinda sucks..sOoOoOo.....ne more suggestions????

Miguel
03-24-2006, 09:40 PM
Will you ever come out of the closet?
Yup, right behind you.

Chris de la Cruz
03-24-2006, 09:41 PM
Wait a sec? did I post in the "ask 641215 anything" thread by mistake??
GTFO!!!

lol, i kiiiiiiiid i kiiiiiiiiid

no mistake hijacking this thread biiiaatch *uzi* *wave*

BigD
03-24-2006, 09:41 PM
Yup, right behind you.

I'm stuck in the mother****en door

Miguel
03-24-2006, 09:45 PM
LOL..we all know what u'll do with the pics seeing that ur "home alone" so thats a no no j/k:D ....ok my older sisters go to schoomze and sometimes they drag me along..but the crowd is 25+...we're all 21-23..lol..and my apartment kinda sucks..sOoOoOo.....ne more suggestions????
Im searching your post and all i read is "bla bla bla no pics bla bla bla".

its 25+ for guys but thats just what they say as an excuse to keep out all the uglies.
it's 21+ for girls.

and if you are all 21-23 then ya, post pics now and I'll tell ya where to go. Im guessing Metro, Hotel, Lot332 and Century would be good. Don't bother with bars unless you wanna get hit on by dirty fratboy losers all night. Unless that's your thing.

and ya.. .post pics.

*Luv_it*
03-24-2006, 09:50 PM
Im searching your post and all i read is "bla bla bla no pics bla bla bla".

its 25+ for guys but thats just what they say as an excuse to keep out all the uglies.
it's 21+ for girls.

and if you are all 21-23 then ya, post pics now and I'll tell ya where to go. Im guessing Metro, Hotel, Lot332 and Century would be good. Don't bother with bars unless you wanna get hit on by dirty fratboy losers all night. Unless that's your thing.

and ya.. .post pics.
http://www.nursingadvocacy.org/news/2004oct/mancow.gif
NOOOOoOoooO we go to hotel almost every friday....and every club on sat sun wed and thurs...lol....NO CLUBBING!...enjoy the pic*love*

Miguel
I'm stuck in the mother****en door
OMG UR TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET!!
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000BI5MQS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

BigD
Prove that an NP hard problem exists (that is strictly harder than P).

*Luv_it*
03-24-2006, 10:07 PM
thanks miguel for nothing..lol...j/k....WEGZ it is...boOOOoOoo:(

Miguel
03-24-2006, 10:08 PM
http://www.nursingadvocacy.org/news/2004oct/mancow.gif
NOOOOoOoooO we go to hotel almost every friday....and every club on sat sun wed and thurs...lol....NO CLUBBING!...enjoy the pic*love*
thats hot.

But theriously, check out whistling oyster if you just want a good girls night.
I know nothing about bars so post a pic or ur SOL.

Miguel
03-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Prove that an NP hard problem exists (that is strictly harder than P).
At present, all known algorithms for NP-complete problems require time that is superpolynomial in the input size. It is unknown whether there are any faster algorithms. Therefore, to solve an NP-complete problem for any nontrivial problem size, generally one of the following approaches is used:

* Approximation: An algorithm that quickly finds a suboptimal solution that is within a certain (known) range of the optimal one.
* Probabilistic: An algorithm that can be proven to yield good average runtime behavior for a given distribution of the problem instances—ideally, one that assigns low probability to "hard" inputs.
* Special cases: An algorithm that is provably fast if the problem instances belong to a certain special case. Fixed-parameter algorithms can be seen as a generalization of this approach.
* Heuristic: An algorithm that works "reasonably well" on many cases, but for which there is no proof that it is both always fast and always produces a good result.

One example of a heuristic algorithm is a suboptimal O(n log n) greedy algorithm used for graph coloring during the register allocation phase of some compilers, a technique called graph-coloring global register allocation. Each vertex is a variable, edges are drawn between variables which are being used at the same time, and colors indicate the register assigned to each variable. Because most RISC machines have a fairly large number of general-purpose registers, even a heuristic approach is effective for this application.

*Luv_it*
03-24-2006, 10:20 PM
thats hot.

But theriously, check out whistling oyster if you just want a good girls night.
I know nothing about bars so post a pic or ur SOL.
i've heard about that place..but i dont think its a bar..isn't a restaurant? or does it have a dancefloor or something?

Miguel
03-24-2006, 10:26 PM
i've heard about that place..but i dont think its a bar..isn't a restaurant? or does it have a dancefloor or something?
Ya it is... so no man-pickup thurr. Just oysters and drinks.

BigD
03-24-2006, 10:35 PM
At present, all known algorithms for NP-complete problems require time that is superpolynomial in the input size. It is unknown whether there are any faster algorithms. Therefore, to solve an NP-complete problem for any nontrivial problem size, generally one of the following approaches is used:

* Approximation: An algorithm that quickly finds a suboptimal solution that is within a certain (known) range of the optimal one.
* Probabilistic: An algorithm that can be proven to yield good average runtime behavior for a given distribution of the problem instances—ideally, one that assigns low probability to "hard" inputs.
* Special cases: An algorithm that is provably fast if the problem instances belong to a certain special case. Fixed-parameter algorithms can be seen as a generalization of this approach.
* Heuristic: An algorithm that works "reasonably well" on many cases, but for which there is no proof that it is both always fast and always produces a good result.

One example of a heuristic algorithm is a suboptimal O(n log n) greedy algorithm used for graph coloring during the register allocation phase of some compilers, a technique called graph-coloring global register allocation. Each vertex is a variable, edges are drawn between variables which are being used at the same time, and colors indicate the register assigned to each variable. Because most RISC machines have a fairly large number of general-purpose registers, even a heuristic approach is effective for this application.

That's just an outline of how to approach an NPC problem. Prove that one exists, or doesn't. Hint: use Miguel's law of dynamic satisfiability (which states: it's true because I said so).

Miguel
03-24-2006, 10:47 PM
That's just an outline of how to approach an NPC problem. Prove that one exists, or doesn't. Hint: use Miguel's law of dynamic satisfiability (which states: it's true because I said so).
k, well... if i could solve that I'd probably be a math nerd or worse... a programmer http://smiliesftw.com/!/baboosh.gif

I did however invent this equation:

woman + white zinfandel = sex http://smiliesftw.com/!/rape.gif

DAN328
03-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Miguel, do you pop ecstacy when you go clubbing.

qimis
03-24-2006, 11:57 PM
miguel i wanna F*uck my engilish teacher but i dont know how to let her know that i wanna get nastay without gettin suspened or expelled:D how does one conquer this!!! oh and she married too*uzi* :D

Did you miss this one, Miguel?

Miguel
03-25-2006, 12:07 AM
Miguel, do you pop ecstacy when you go clubbing.
Nope, i dont do drugs...

BMW_7
03-25-2006, 12:07 AM
When I masturbate lying on my back one of my balls falls lower than the other one, and when I look at my balls from the top, i only see one but dont the other. I try to hold it up cause it feels weird otherwise.

How do I fix this?

thnx

Miguel
03-25-2006, 12:10 AM
miguel i wanna F*uck my engilish teacher but i dont know how to let her know that i wanna get nastay without gettin suspened or expelled how does one conquer this!!! oh and she married too
Did you miss this one, Miguel?
Yes I did...

Here's what you do. Stay after class one day and ask her for help. pull up a chair next to her. As she is bla bla bla'ing about Hamlet and Shakesphere and all that other crap that you'll never use in your life outside of highschool just throw her a random compliment like "Damn miss, you make this sound so easy" or "Bitch, suck my cock before I smash your face with a brick"

Miguel
03-25-2006, 12:13 AM
When I masturbate lying on my back one of my balls falls lower than the other one, and when I look at my balls from the top, i only see one but dont the other. I try to hold it up cause it feels weird otherwise.

How do I fix this?

thnx
Simple fix, cut them both off. We all know you don't use them or need them.

The other solution is to masturbate into the wind. This way the breeze can float your semen into your eyes temporarily blinding you and causing you to forget all about your sagging nutsack.

sirex
03-25-2006, 12:31 AM
why do you hate frats so much?

Furious
03-25-2006, 01:00 AM
will dave chapelle ever return to redo the dave chapelle show?

BMWF1
03-25-2006, 01:54 AM
will vlad ever give his special flower to anyone ?? (guys excluded)