PDA

View Full Version : My BB gun for sale.

M3ti Compact
10-28-2002, 01:00 AM
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1575202912

I'll throw in a laser pointer for MaxBimmer peeps...attach it to the gun, and have some fun...

Kal
10-28-2002, 11:16 AM
how much r u sellin it for?

M3ti Compact
10-28-2002, 06:25 PM
Highest e-bay bid...

Just tell me if you have bid and I'll make sure that you'll get the laser (if you win).

Betray
10-28-2002, 06:47 PM
i had one of those in la!! i took it to a shooting range and shot ant! that was hype! then i took a real gun to a ant...
odly enough the bb gun was only one that hit it! the real gun shot the ant prolly miles away! haha:P

M3ti Compact
10-28-2002, 08:02 PM
You were able to hit an ant with a BB using this gun? Wow...i must be a real crappy shot...lol...I can't even hit a target the size of a twoonie...even with the laser

Autotechnica
10-28-2002, 08:44 PM
I use to sell those ones a few years back. I sold them for $40cdn each. Gives you an idea of how cheap they use to be. Now since the government made airsoft and all bb guns illegal I guess they are collectors items. I still have a few models left.

1 black one (pretty weak)
1 chrome finish silver one
1 chrome finish w/ built on lazer

If anyone is selling Airsoft, say the M4A1 or the HK MP5A2, HK MP5K or any USP pistols please let me know, I'd be interested.

Bryan

M3ti Compact
10-28-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Autotechnica
I use to sell those ones a few years back. I sold them for $40cdn each. Gives you an idea of how cheap they use to be. Now since the government made airsoft and all bb guns illegal I guess they are collectors items. I still have a few models left.

1 black one (pretty weak)
1 chrome finish silver one
1 chrome finish w/ built on lazer

If anyone is selling Airsoft, say the M4A1 or the HK MP5A2, HK MP5K or any USP pistols please let me know, I'd be interested.

Bryan

They are illegal? Last time I checked, you can get still get a BB gun, and a box of BB's at Canadian tire for less than $50!

And my local hobby shop is selling an M4A1 bb...The Toronto Mini-Z hobby shop...Kennedy and Hwy 7...lol... *mw*

EL'ation
10-29-2002, 12:20 AM
I have M16A1 and MP5A4 BB(6mm) guns.
I don't think I'm selling it though. Somebody has to pay a lot of money to take them away from me.;)

It's so expensive here in Canada. I could buy an M16 with a Grenade launcher for $50 about 5 years ago in S.Korea.

Autotechnica
10-29-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by EL'ation
I have M16A1 and MP5A4 BB(6mm) guns.
I don't think I'm selling it though. Somebody has to pay a lot of money to take them away from me.;)

It's so expensive here in Canada. I could buy an M16 with a Grenade launcher for $50 about 5 years ago in S.Korea.

Yeah I agree. But for sure even in Hong Kong they are really cheap. I would have bought one but doubt I could smuggle it past airport security.

The MP5's are a beaut. Another example of great German machinery. My favorite will always be the M4A1 w/ a M205 mounted grenade launcher.

Bryan

Autotechnica
10-29-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by M3ti Compact

They are illegal? Last time I checked, you can get still get a BB gun, and a box of BB's at Canadian tire for less than $50!

And my local hobby shop is selling an M4A1 bb...The Toronto Mini-Z hobby shop...Kennedy and Hwy 7...lol... *mw*

I'm probably mistaken about the BB's, but for sure the government banned airsoft guns a few years back. The army store called Creative on hwy 7 near times sqaure use to sell a lot of them. I think it was banned mainly because of 2 reasons, it looks too real and also people were modifying them to do some serious damage. They modified the spring rates to increase velocity and changed from plastic BB's to metal or lead. Man you could kill someone with one of those, letheal.

Bryan