PDA

View Full Version : Another Bay Area meet this Saturday Jan. 26

AvusBlauM3
01-23-2002, 12:25 PM
Okay this is whats going on. Meeting up at Star Bucks on De Anza Blvd. and Stevens Creek on the corner. 9am. Will hang out and get to know one another and for the ones that just woke up theres Coffee. Ill definitely need that. =) Will leave at about 10:30/11:00am so make sure your there before than. We can either eat before the drive or eat up in Santa Cruz. Ill leave that up with you all. The drive will be up Hwy 9 to back side to Santa Cruz. Still debating if that is a smart idea. Depending on how many cars show up, we might have conflict with Motorcycles. Another route would be Hwy 1 down to Santa Cruz and back via Hwy 17. That might be a better route. So any other suggestions would be nice. I also looked into the weather and it seems that it might be wet out that day. Scattered Showers from what I hear. But the the weather people are usually never right anyways. =P Will just have to wait and see. Help pass the word. Thanks.
Johnny
95 AvusBlau//M3

StarBucks
20520 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014

AvusBlauM3
01-25-2002, 07:41 PM
Rain or Shine its still on. So see you all there. If you can make it that is. *th-up*

Dluxazn58
01-26-2002, 06:58 PM
aww crap.. :eek: I knew I should have checked back here more often...

I woulda came.. but.. I didnt know.. sorry Avus

AvusBlauM3
01-28-2002, 01:03 PM
Hey Dluxazn58, dont worry about it. Its cool. Im pushing for another meet mid next month so try to make it to that one. Ill post up the info once I figure out the Meeting spot and Drive route. Also gives me time to look into the weather and see if its going to rain. :P So Ill keep you posted.
Johnny

AvusBlauM3
01-28-2002, 01:06 PM
By the way, who ever wants to be on my mailing list for future events to come E-mail me and Ill add you all to my list.
Johnny
*BimmersUnited* *th-up*