PDA

View Full Version : Where to get tires mounted in Mississauga

thinair
03-17-2006, 04:52 PM
I'm looking for a place in mississauga to mount tires that won't mess up the paint on my rims but won't charge like $30/tire.

T.Dot_E30
03-17-2006, 05:06 PM
I can personally mount them for you, and will be very cafeful for about $20each with balancing. 17s right? If they go on easy maybe less.

But im in thornhill.

EMPOWERD
03-17-2006, 05:50 PM
Nelson, you should also consider having them inflated with nitrogen instead of oxygen... lighter and less prone to pressure increase when heated up. I believe Wheel and Tire Zone is capable of both.

Eurostyle
03-17-2006, 06:17 PM
I would say Wheel and Tire Zone...I've been there only a few time, but they are much better then other tire shops i had to deal with. Whatever you do, DONT go to Tire World...if you care about your rims/car/safety or customer service!

KIRASIR
03-17-2006, 07:31 PM
Randy,

What are YOUR tires filled with, Oxygen? ;)

SL
Nelson, you should also consider having them inflated with nitrogen instead of oxygen... lighter and less prone to pressure increase when heated up. I believe Wheel and Tire Zone is capable of both.

///M-TRD3
03-18-2006, 06:57 AM
IF you have to see Charlie (Bimmersport) for anything (coming into spring) for convienence you can have him put them on.

Just a suggestion/another option