PDA

View Full Version : Motorbike jacket/gloves/helmet - 1 season

anaps
03-15-2006, 12:42 AM
Im 5'11", weigh 155lbs, this stuff all fits me. dont be scared by the S helmet, they just fit bigger I guess, the M helmet was too loose.
anyway, bought this all last spring and only used 1 season, had to sell the bike last fall to go back to school. I never fell off or wiped out or anything, so no damage.

items for sale:
Alpine Star jacket, size M. (350 new) $200
jacket has removable insulated liner, so it is great for both warmer and cooler weather. also removable padding in the shoulders and elbows, and reinforced back.
HJC helmet - size S (169 new) $90
Snell and DOT approved, removable liner inside helmet for easy washing. snug fit. one piece visor means reduced wind noise while riding
Joe Rocket leather gloves, size M (99 new) $60
theyre just nice. and they match the jacket! fun fun.

if you buy all three of them, I will also throw in a plain black G-Max helmet, nothing amazing, worth $100 new, but is great as a second helmet if a friend wants to go for a ride. size M, used less than 10 times.

best to reach me by email - anaps@yahoo.com, or phone, (519) 860-6277
Andrew

anaps
03-18-2006, 05:12 PM
or best offer...

OTTO
03-23-2006, 06:08 PM
interested in the jacket...any close up pictures?
rips/tears?

does this jacket have the elbow/shoulder reinforcements etc.?

anaps
03-26-2006, 04:10 PM
no rips or tears, it is in pretty much brand new condition... not even dirty!
it does have shoulder and elbow reinforcements, and back as well.
as for pictures, I am away from home for a week, so I dont have pictures on this computer.
however, I am in Toronto, which it seems is where you are from, so perhaps I can just bring the jacket to show you.
call my cell - (519) 860-6277