PDA

View Full Version : building the Boston Green Coupe

Miguel
03-07-2006, 12:05 AM
Wow... where to start.

First off... lets have a minute of silence for my old baby... she was great to me.. but auto and 4 door (not that that is a bad thing, just not what im looking for right now)*sad*
http://maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55573

So along comes the new hotness... Boston Green, 2 Dr., crusty tan interior, and BMW bling package (gold symbols/lettering:confused: ) and today... swapped in my adjustable dampening shocks, lowering springs, adjustable control arms, JTD RSMs, ZKW's, HID kit, and M3 front bumper.
*sneak preview pics*
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57713

old hotness underneath
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57714

qimis
03-07-2006, 12:11 AM
time for the euro gene pops in! :cool:

Justin e36
03-07-2006, 01:42 AM
damn... a manual coupe? can't wait to see it in person! :)
any pics of this... bling package?

Understated
03-07-2006, 01:46 AM
that tan is getting changed for like modena though right?....right? *sad*

jk i can't wait to see this polished and sexy :)

Woofer
03-07-2006, 01:51 AM
miguel u have great taste in rims my friend!

Hound
03-07-2006, 05:02 AM
should be pretty sweet always liked your car, nice and clean and funky rims .... didn't look like all the other rims out there, very unique...

Miguel
03-07-2006, 09:32 AM
should be pretty sweet always liked your car, nice and clean and funky rims .... didn't look like all the other rims out there, very unique...
Well... if by some miracle I can pull this off you'll like the next set...
18x8 BBS RS *wiggle*

Only problem is that they have a 5er/7er offset :(

Mr seville
03-07-2006, 10:09 AM
all you need are spacers for those rims but they may stick out a bit...do i smell a euro coupe...yeahhh thats euro

Mystikal
03-07-2006, 11:34 AM
all you need are spacers for those rims

No.

Slowered318
03-07-2006, 11:53 AM
The wheels are gonna look sweeeeet dude!

Glad to see you've dropped the 4door auto.. what are you on now? your 4th bmw?

Hound
03-07-2006, 01:46 PM
:cool: Well... if by some miracle I can pull this off you'll like the next set...
18x8 BBS RS *wiggle*

sweet, can't wait to see this bad boy*wiggle* *wiggle* *th-up*

Rampage
03-07-2006, 03:18 PM
18x8 BBS RS *wiggle*

Pure hotness!

Youve gotta make them work! Whats the plan for the interior? Magma or Moden maybe?

BMW_7
03-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Dude this is sick!!! Keep up the updates man, I cant wait till u finish her

Maybe we can go for a photoshoot! (when I get my rims *sad* )

PS - are you gonna swap the nose panel?

Waterwings
03-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Hey if you are getting rid of tan seats, and they are sports give me a shout

Woofer
03-07-2006, 05:37 PM
and if he doesnt want thme give me a shout. I wouldn't mind having e36 seats in my e30 again.

jeremy
03-07-2006, 05:43 PM
less talk more pics *th-up*

Justin e36
03-07-2006, 07:58 PM
PS - are you gonna swap the nose panel?

looks to me like it has already been swapped. :confused:

Miguel
03-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Well, today was spent running around like a madman.
Got the car appraised (to avoid paying taxes on the wholesale $7.5K value :rolleyes: ), got it safetied, e-tested, and transferred into my name (took 4 trips to the Ministry to get all the paperwork right).

So today the shop got the HID kit fully installed and the other ZKW in. Snow tires put on. Brake pads put on the rear (they were worn), oil change, flushed tranny and filled with some Royal Purple, and they swapped in the navigation/Hardon Kardon Traffic Pro *th-up*

Tomorrow will be reapplying the door panels (needs clips), fixing the door latch, replacing thermostat, swapping in some working window switches, installing //M mouldings with LTW badges, and a good cleaning.

hopefully its painted by next week :)

AlpWhitE46
03-08-2006, 03:50 AM
nice miguel, this car wasnt in really that great shape when i went to check it out too....it looks like it has come to a good owner now :)

the rear was funny when i came to see it...
gold roundel surround, and 325is in gold aswell...pure hotness :)

p.s. wasnt one of the things that needed to be replaced ...a clutch?

Understated
03-08-2006, 05:07 AM
pix of navigation? sounds like an interesting setup!

Justin e36
03-08-2006, 01:58 PM
swapping in some working window switches

If I'm not mistaken, the window switches were fine.. just needed new covers for them, which I'm pretty sure I have.

propr'one
03-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Great place to have work done, no?

its looking good man*th-up*

Gamite
03-08-2006, 09:50 PM
good luck trying to get 5er offset wheels on the car.

3M those headlights before they get pitted. one season of salt will pit them up badly.

BMW_7
03-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Well, today was spent running around like a madman.
Got the car appraised (to avoid paying taxes on the wholesale $7.5K value :rolleyes: ), got it safetied, e-tested, and transferred into my name (took 4 trips to the Ministry to get all the paperwork right).

So today the shop got the HID kit fully installed and the other ZKW in. Snow tires put on. Brake pads put on the rear (they were worn), oil change, flushed tranny and filled with some Royal Purple, and they swapped in the navigation/Hardon Kardon Traffic Pro *th-up*

Tomorrow will be reapplying the door panels (needs clips), fixing the door latch, replacing thermostat, swapping in some working window switches, installing //M mouldings with LTW badges, and a good cleaning.

hopefully its painted by next week :)

Where did you get the Traffic Pro from? I hear it's very hard to find, even in the states.

Miguel
03-09-2006, 02:38 AM
What a day... the old 325i is officially gone.

today was spent fixing the door switch (thanks to TEMP for the part*th-up*), reinstalling the passenger side door panel, new thermostat (now the car heats up like an oven on steroids), coolant flush + fill, replaced the thrust arm bushing, lost the gold 325is symbol, test fitted a BBS RS (diagnosis:not gonna fit without a wide body kit :( ), engine bay clean up, and a nice ol'wash n wax.

Best part of the day?

The fact that round 1 (fix what needs fixin' and do some maintenance) is over.
Big thanks to my boys over a RMP Motors in Bolton. They spent 3 days working on 2 of my cars. Totally professional and dedicated.... and the bill for all this work? swapping suspension, swapping body panels, bla bla bla... didn't break my wallet... that was the best surprise*th-up*

Big ups to RMP *th-up*
Anyways, enough ass kissin' and on to the pics.
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57774
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57775
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57776
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57777
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57778

Miguel
03-09-2006, 02:53 AM
nice miguel, this car wasnt in really that great shape when i went to check it out too....it looks like it has come to a good owner now :)
Because of you, i wasnt able to talk the guy down in the purchase price. You showed up just as we were negotiating... dick.

j/k.

about the dick part :huh?:
the rear was funny when i came to see it...
gold roundel surround, and 325is in gold aswell...pure hotness :)
Gold is gone.
Suspension i had from the old 325i (koni kit, JTD RSM, adj. control arms, etc). All it needed was a thrust arm bushing *th-up*
p.s. wasnt one of the things that needed to be replaced ...a clutch?
nope, 2nd gear grinding... M3 tranny swap in the works.

lvan
03-09-2006, 04:40 AM
Beauty! Are those the same rims that sloveniaboy has on his car?

RMPMOTORS
03-09-2006, 12:19 PM
It was a FUN 3 days working on you carS.

Glad that the coupe is almost pefect (lol). Soon enough you will have it all sorted out.

Rocco

Hasselhoff
03-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Because of you, i wasnt able to talk the guy down in the purchase price. You showed up just as we were negotiating... dick.

j/k.

about the dick part :huh?:

Gold is gone.
Suspension i had from the old 325i (koni kit, JTD RSM, adj. control arms, etc). All it needed was a thrust arm bushing *th-up*

nope, 2nd gear grinding... M3 tranny swap in the works.

Did you pick this beast up from Alwysfresh (Dave)? If so, nice job! It was in pretty rough shape when I last saw it.

bmwm5lover
03-09-2006, 01:08 PM
What's the deal with this car. Looks to be pretty beat up?

AlpWhitE46
03-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Hasslehof: he did.

terryr...read the thread, everything is really mentioned what needed to be replaced.

bmwm5lover
03-09-2006, 02:42 PM

terryr...read the thread, everything is really mentioned what needed to be replaced.
I am asking where/who he got it from, and why he went with one that needs soo much work? Not what needs to be done. re read my post.

punnzzells
03-09-2006, 02:48 PM
18x8 BBS RS *wiggle*

they ain't going to fit my friend...

how much... I'll buy em off ya?!!

paul christians
03-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Miguel,you are pimping now man,and good luck on the cars next steps of work...

Miguel
03-09-2006, 03:38 PM
I am asking where/who he got it from, and why he went with one that needs soo much work? Not what needs to be done. re read my post.
Ya, I got it off Dave.

There were only 1 major problem with the car.
The way I look at E36's is that it is easier to buy one with a nice body for cheap and fix it the way you like as opposed to going out and spending $8K - $12K for one and you'll just have to end up doing the same stuff anyways. Look at what was replaced on this car... wear/tear items (brakes, bushing, etc), common E36 failure components (thermostat) and basic maintenance (fluid changes, coolant flush, etc).

Remember, a lot of the stuff that I added didn't NEED to be replaced, i just wanted to upgrade (ie. Koni Suspension, ZKW's, HID etc.).

Hasselhoff
03-09-2006, 04:14 PM

I thought it looked familiar!

Ya, I got it off Dave.

There were only 1 major problem with the car.
The way I look at E36's is that it is easier to buy one with a nice body for cheap and fix it the way you like as opposed to going out and spending $8K - $12K for one and you'll just have to end up doing the same stuff anyways. Look at what was replaced on this car... wear/tear items (brakes, bushing, etc), common E36 failure components (thermostat) and basic maintenance (fluid changes, coolant flush, etc).

Remember, a lot of the stuff that I added didn't NEED to be replaced, i just wanted to upgrade (ie. Koni Suspension, ZKW's, HID etc.).

Good buy! I was seriously thinking about picking it up and doing the repairs myself, but I made the mistake of bringing my wife with me to look at it. She politely pointed out that since we've already got 2, both of which need some work done to them, we probably didn't need the expense of another one. ...probably a good thing in hindsight. *mumble*

Oh for a heated garage with plenty of space and loads of spare time!

Justin e36
03-09-2006, 04:57 PM
From the pictures, I would have said that the car looks pretty rough too. But look again at that engine bay picture... pretty clean. I had a chance to see the underbody while it was on a hoist, very very clean. I'd recommend getting it underbodied while it's in such good condition too. The car basically needed half of an Inspection 1, to bring it up to standards. Sounds like a good buy to me.

Slowered318
03-09-2006, 05:41 PM
maybe the hub on the rims can be machined down to the exact offset you want.. something to look into

jeremy
03-09-2006, 05:51 PM
maybe the hub on the rims can be machined down to the exact offset you want.. something to look into

good idea

AlpWhitE46
03-09-2006, 07:10 PM
From the pictures, I would have said that the car looks pretty rough too. But look again at that engine bay picture... pretty clean. I had a chance to see the underbody while it was on a hoist, very very clean. I'd recommend getting it underbodied while it's in such good condition too. The car basically needed half of an Inspection 1, to bring it up to standards. Sounds like a good buy to me.

Oh it definately was a good buy for that money no doubt... Miguel got away good with this, but i shudve stole it from him.

1BADBMR
03-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Green on Tan Leather is PIMP !!!
Can't wait to see the final product*th-up*

Soldo
03-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Not just any green... this is BOSTON GREEN.... and IMO the only hot green on BMW's..... no offense!!

Miguel
03-09-2006, 11:48 PM
It all depends on what you have, your plans and your needs. My opinion is that you'll spend money on an E36 no matter if its a 92 or a 99. They all have common problems... I was looking for a clean chassis personally and thats why I now own this car :)
Can't do it :(
Oh it definately was a good buy for that money no doubt... Miguel got away good with this, but i shudve stole it from him.
Woulda coulda shoulda.... i wasn't expecting a mint E36 for the money. I fully expected around $2K in repairs.
Green on Tan Leather is PIMP !!!
Can't wait to see the final product*th-up*
thnx *wave*
Not just any green... this is BOSTON GREEN.... and IMO the only hot green on BMW's..... no offense!!
I like Fern green too. When completed, i want it to look similar to an E36 M3 GT
http://bmwm3-m5.tripod.com/31.jpg
http://jadore.jp/~udafun/gallery/members_car/1074518286.jpg
http://www.auto-sport-prestige.net/images/fiches/de/bmw/M3_GT_34Av.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/sadocar/jpgs1/bmw/m3gt03.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/sadocar/jpgs1/bmw/m3gt01.jpg

Soldo
03-10-2006, 12:48 AM
GOD I LOVE THAT COLOR!!

Seen one at the bank not too long ago, and it had Modena Vaders, YUMMMMMY!

Rampage
03-10-2006, 01:45 PM
GOD I LOVE THAT COLOR!!

Seen one at the bank not too long ago, and it had Modena Vaders, YUMMMMMY!

now that would be awesome!

BMW_7
03-10-2006, 05:39 PM
http://www.f7lans.com/rob/bmw/050605/100_0454.jpg

British Gracing green is cooler, But I have a feeling its the same as Fern Green.

My plan is to repaint it that color too... But once I get another daily driver

Soldo
03-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Fern green and Boston Green are completely different colors, almost night and day, the Boston can look almost black, where as the fern, you KNOW its green!

This is really the only green i like PERIOD, Volvo has a similar color on their cars and it looks just as hot!

BMW_7
03-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Fern green and Boston Green are completely different colors, almost night and day, the Boston can look almost black, where as the fern, you KNOW its green!

This is really the only green i like PERIOD, Volvo has a similar color on their cars and it looks just as hot!

British Racing green really varies though, At the autoshow though, they had the Jag XJR in BRG, and it looked almost like my boston green.. And I don't think it would look black in a dim environment... I guess the shade of BRG really changed over time... Maybe it's possible to find a BRG color with a army-ish green shade, which I kinda like.

I like Fern but it's a little too army-ish looking... But I have to see one in person in eaither case...

1BADBMR
03-10-2006, 07:42 PM
I like all shades a Greenery*smoke*

Waterwings
03-11-2006, 02:42 AM
Boston green looks more blue than anything at night

lvan
03-11-2006, 10:48 AM
Miguel , who inspected your e36 before buying it?

Soldo

is your 325i still road worthy?

Miguel
03-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Miguel , who inspected your e36 before buying it?

Soldo

is your 325i still road worthy?
I did. I knew what I was looking for and this car fit the bill perfectly.
This is my 3rd BMW. I knew what i was getting into before I bought it.
The 325is motor is strong (and spirited thanks to a Mark DaSilva chip *th-up*), the body and drivetrain is stock and unmolested, and the chassis is straight + cleaner than a virgin's vagina.

The 325i is sold and gone.

I'll be shopping for a body shop starting monday and putting on my M3 door mouldings. looking to get my front bumper, nose panel, M3 sideskirts, and M3 rear bumper painted and added on. I'm still up in th air about 2 things...

#1 Do I paint the bumper mouldings + side mouldings + door handles green too?
#2 The hood and trunk need paint. Do I paint them or shop for a CF hood + trunk?
If so, do I clearcoat the CF parts with green?

Soldo
03-11-2006, 03:21 PM
1. DO NOT paint the bumper/side moldings, the door handles.... would look good!!

2. Paint the hood and trunk..... if you get CF, get it for weight purposes, but paint them either way!!

Axxe
03-12-2006, 03:32 AM
Miguel, if you mean applying the green as a "candy" coat over the carbon fiber, that would look absolutely awesome.

Mystikal
03-13-2006, 01:29 PM
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57777

The church just off Fossil Hill, right?

I swear man, I have no idea how you don't see me in your neighbourhood. My GF lives at Fossil Hill & La Rocca, and her best friend's place is directly behind where you're standing in the first pic.

Miguel
03-15-2006, 01:11 AM
The church just off Fossil Hill, right?

I swear man, I have no idea how you don't see me in your neighbourhood. My GF lives at Fossil Hill & La Rocca, and her best friend's place is directly behind where you're standing in the first pic.
What street are they on? you can PM me if you don't want to post it.
And ya.. that's the church *th-up*

If I see a red mint looking E30, I'll honk at you my blackinese brutha *th-up*

bmwm5lover
03-15-2006, 05:56 PM
how much did you pick it up for ( you can PM me)

Lil328ti
03-16-2006, 02:14 AM
I did. I knew what I was looking for and this car fit the bill perfectly.
This is my 3rd BMW. I knew what i was getting into before I bought it.
The 325is motor is strong (and spirited thanks to a Mark DaSilva chip *th-up*), the body and drivetrain is stock and unmolested, and the chassis is straight + cleaner than a virgin's vagina.

The 325i is sold and gone.

I'll be shopping for a body shop starting monday and putting on my M3 door mouldings. looking to get my front bumper, nose panel, M3 sideskirts, and M3 rear bumper painted and added on. I'm still up in th air about 2 things...

#1 Do I paint the bumper mouldings + side mouldings + door handles green too?
#2 The hood and trunk need paint. Do I paint them or shop for a CF hood + trunk?
If so, do I clearcoat the CF parts with green?

I was up in the air about painted my mouldings boston green when I first got mine. I decided to go for it and I have no regrets at all *th-up*

Lil328ti
03-16-2006, 02:15 AM
Got Some Pics...

Miguel
03-16-2006, 10:48 AM
Got Some Pics...
Can you post pics of yours? I have to decide shortly.... I found the shop that's going to paint it and it could be going in any day now.

Manimillion
03-16-2006, 04:00 PM
mmmm Boston Creaaaam...

Mystikal
03-17-2006, 12:08 AM
What street are they on? you can PM me if you don't want to post it.
And ya.. that's the church *th-up*

If I see a red mint looking E30, I'll honk at you my blackinese brutha *th-up*

GF is on Dybal, her friend is on St. Francis. My sandwich maker is moving across the way to Velore Woods in a couple weeks though, so you might not see me around afterall. Ah well, we'll go have some wild Friday night meet afterparties this summer, haha.

Miguel
03-17-2006, 09:21 AM
Got Some Pics...
nice! i was considering shaving the mouldings all together but you really cant notice them once they are painted body colour...

Miguel
03-17-2006, 09:22 AM
GF is on Dybal, her friend is on St. Francis. My sandwich maker is moving across the way to Velore Woods in a couple weeks though, so you might not see me around afterall. Ah well, we'll go have some wild Friday night meet afterparties this summer, haha.
Wow... off St. Francis... amazing I've never seen you around.
If you see a green coupe gimme a holla.

Hasselhoff
03-17-2006, 01:55 PM
http://www.f7lans.com/rob/bmw/050605/100_0454.jpg

What bumper is that? That car looksh toight!

Lil328ti
03-17-2006, 10:22 PM
I hope my pics inspire you Miguel. And everyone else I know the spoiler doesn't look all that good so plz no need to remind me :D

Understated
03-17-2006, 10:35 PM
ACS front bumper that is

djcontra
03-18-2006, 01:17 AM
Miguel, what's wrong with the 5er rims? Theyll fit, just ask the body shop to pull the fenders a bit when going in for paint. You'll need to install bump stops so the wheel doesn't travel too far into the fender though.

crusher
03-18-2006, 01:39 AM
you change cars like no tomorrow man :P nice choice btw.. you should see my coworkers boston green 4door m3 it's plain sick even on stock form. Btw, I have the same pic of my coupe at the church hehe..

Justin e36
03-18-2006, 07:15 AM
Miguel, what's wrong with the 5er rims? Theyll fit, just ask the body shop to pull the fenders a bit when going in for paint. You'll need to install bump stops so the wheel doesn't travel too far into the fender though.

.. what exactly are bump stops, where are they installed? I'm having this problem with my summer rims... when the wheel is at full lock, the wheels like to ear up my fender lining.

djcontra
03-18-2006, 07:27 AM
.. what exactly are bump stops, where are they installed? I'm having this problem with my summer rims... when the wheel is at full lock, the wheels like to ear up my fender lining.

They are usually those foam/rubber bumpers that you see on the shafts of some shocks/struts, but can basically be the name of anything which prematurely shortens the length of the suspension travel.

You can buy different sizes and strengths to prevent the wheel from rising into the fenders. I suggest delrin or urethane ones.

Here's a pic of one:

http://www.hembrook.com/automotive/vw/jetta/struts/photos/IMG_6233.JPG

Mystikal
03-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Justin, you need spacers on your steering rack to avoid that. Or just don't turn the wheel that far.

And Adam, installing bigger bump stops to mount wider wheels is really half-assed. You're throwing away VALUABLE suspension travel just for looks, which is crazy. A car that touches its bumpstops with any sort of regularity is dangerous.

Soldo
03-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Ya, bump stops are a big NO NO!

5er wheels just aren't gonna fit on an E36, sorry guys, you have to get the ones made for the E36, hehehe!

Understated
03-18-2006, 02:17 PM
why not get the ones that slovenia boy has on his e36..those are teh hotness *mw*

Soldo
03-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Ya, the ones slovenia has on his car are the same as the 540 wheels, only made for an E36!

A few other members have those wheels on their E36.... tee hee!

BMW_7
03-18-2006, 04:57 PM
Ya, the ones slovenia has on his car are the same as the 540 wheels, only made for an E36!

A few other members have those wheels on their E36.... tee hee!

lol I havent seen your car in years, you're all talk!

Soldo
03-18-2006, 06:31 PM
The funny thing is I haven't seen my cars in years either!

HIM
03-19-2006, 05:13 AM
Nice man, your car will look good when its done!

BMW_7
03-19-2006, 04:07 PM
The funny thing is I haven't seen my cars in years either!

Why is that funny? ;)

Miguel
03-19-2006, 10:23 PM
ok, I added the M3 mouldings + LTW badge. Picked up some M3 mirrors from TEMP today.

Just waiting on my neighbour to clear some cars out of his shop and then its repaint time :)

roxy9
03-19-2006, 11:38 PM
18x8 BBS RS *wiggle*

there is a member on here with OEM 5 series rims on his E36 M3, rolled fenders lowered

all he used was the hubcentric rings

he get minimal rubbing, no more then a regualr lowered car, and thats what a 245/40/17

Miguel
04-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Little update after getting my waterpump and belts changed today at RMP...
What's new... hmmm... M3 mouldings, clears all around, LTW badge, fixed the door hinge switch thingies... so much more left to go :(

Jattdee328
04-22-2006, 03:07 AM
Miguel, it loos awsome...... keep the pics coming.

Harps.
i still remember you 5 series from when i me you at chariles.

Harps

BMWF1
04-22-2006, 12:13 PM
miguel you suck at life

Miguel
04-22-2006, 01:17 PM
miguel you suck at life
and you suck at cock.

and even though you had a bondage-raged 3 way with Empowerd and Slowerd i still like you *love*
http://maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=456557

Rampage
04-22-2006, 01:45 PM
^^^^hahahah, wtf!

Miguel, any new pics?

Miguel
05-11-2006, 09:56 PM
^^^^hahahah, wtf!

Miguel, any new pics?
Here's 2 recent ones on the alignment rack. Clears are on.. im still trying to find a decent hood before wasaga cruise :(
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=59699
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=59700

Soldo
05-11-2006, 10:33 PM
What shop is that?

crusher
05-11-2006, 11:06 PM
hey miguel.. where did you get your alignment at and how much? I'm getting mine done too.

Miguel
05-12-2006, 09:54 AM
That was at IAC's new location at Weston and Langstaff-ish.
$100 + tax.

+ a Max Moderator works there.. but im not saying which one.

BMWags
05-12-2006, 12:28 PM
those double K wheels rule man!

BMW_7
05-12-2006, 08:14 PM
That was at IAC's new location at Weston and Langstaff-ish.
$100 + tax.

+ a Max Moderator works there.. but im not saying which one.

Gamite

Jon@Bimmersport
05-13-2006, 11:57 AM
are you talkin bout ernest miguel?

propr'one
05-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Old one looked hot, new one looks hotter. stared at the pics somemore today, touched myself a little. *th-up*

atOm
05-16-2006, 10:42 PM
hahahah nice rims ;)

Miguel
08-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Here she is now boys.... almost there *th-up*
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=61681
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=61682
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=61683
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=61684
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=61685

Gamite
08-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Gamite

umm no.

Slowered318
08-15-2006, 01:29 PM
and you suck at cock.

and even though you had a bondage-raged 3 way with Empowerd and Slowerd i still like you *love*

you were there too.. sailor *wave*

atOm
08-15-2006, 08:54 PM
But good luck with your boston Green... I know my rims will make the car look better ;)

Miguel
09-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Well... it's been a while so here is a small update/teaser. So much more left to go. The car looks like an SUV without the interior in.

Paint is pearl white with Mercedes metallic black on the roof, top of the trunk, and bottom half of LTW spoiler. Hood is full CF with the sides painted. I have //M3 sides in my garage that need installing still but I've been hella busy lately. So many little finishing touches still needed :(
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62701
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62702
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62703
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62704
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62705

Quack
09-17-2006, 11:56 AM
looking good Miguel, you should have painted the rear wing black as well, no plans on changing the grill & side mirrors?

BMW_7
09-17-2006, 11:58 AM
LOL you basterd I thought it's gonna be green!

I'd probably pick white too, though. It's one of my favourite colors aside from green. I see you painted the roof and trunk black, that's gangsta. I'm on the edge about the hood though. I'd probably leave it all CF. But I seriously can't wait till you finish your car!

BMW_7
09-17-2006, 11:59 AM
I actually like the contrast between the wing and the trunk..

How about, you paint your mirrors black, your grill panel and your side skirts black :D

windsor318is
09-17-2006, 12:03 PM
holy **** that looks good porkchop*th-up*

Miguel
09-17-2006, 12:45 PM
I actually like the contrast between the wing and the trunk..

How about, you paint your mirrors black, your grill panel and your side skirts black :D
Mirrors I do have plans for something new but due to a lack of time and money now, they'll have to wait for next year. Grill will always be OEM. I'd never change that and I don't like anything other than OEM on my grill.

As for the trunk... there is a method to the madness. From the back the car and trunk looks pearl with a black lip. From the top, it looks to be black.

Here's a poor quality picture to half-assedly illustrate what Im talking about:

jeremy
09-17-2006, 12:47 PM
looks good man *th-up* .... not to sure about the paint scheme..but hey, i had a multi-flek paint job :D

DAM
09-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Wow, something different, i am impressed, lookin good

DriveItSideways
09-17-2006, 01:38 PM
its come alone way... that car is screaming for black wheels.. maybe u sould spray the spoiler in black?

Razkal
09-17-2006, 02:49 PM
hey Miguel

Nice work, I want to see this in person once it's all done.

Sanj

Soldo
09-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Cars lookin nice man..... good to see shes finally out and about. I saw your car parked at the Queensway Cineplex last night. Got a little jealous of the car (untill i saw the interior) so when you were wiping off that giant loogie off your windsheild, that was me!

:P

Bill Gates
09-17-2006, 08:06 PM
looks good Miguel. *th-up* can't wait to see it as well..

Hasselhoff
09-18-2006, 09:38 AM
its come alone way... that car is screaming for black wheels.. maybe u sould spray the spoiler in black?

Black rims +1. Black spoiler +1. Both would round out that paint job real nice!

Just my $0.02 thou.

jeremy
09-18-2006, 12:02 PM
miggy... i think if you move the paint line out on the hood, it will match the scheme better.... the front being thinner than the roof looks kinda wierd...IMO... something about it just looks off...... still, i commend you for being different and it probably looks alot better in person...*th-up* *th-up*

dropped_E30
09-18-2006, 02:50 PM
hawt daymn that looks pimpin :cool:

sloveniaboy
09-18-2006, 07:29 PM
definetly unique and looks great! I can appreciate the time/money/work it takes to get there and beyond, great car *th-up*

lovin the roof!!

Mystikal
09-18-2006, 09:28 PM
Looks hot.

Do something with the mirrors.

paul christians
09-19-2006, 02:51 AM
that looks neat man....

Furious
09-19-2006, 04:56 AM
nice mike, shame i cant see her until next year.

BMW BMXer
09-19-2006, 09:59 AM
Looks different, I can't get down with those wheels with that color scheme though.

Miguel
09-19-2006, 02:55 PM
looks good man.... not to sure about the paint scheme..but hey, i had a multi-flek paint job :D
Wait till its:

a) done
b) washed
c) better hi-res pictures taken
d) see it in person

I like it... and I haven't had a complaint yet ;)
Wow, something different, i am impressed, lookin good
Thanks dude, when the others come around you'll be an OG... you knew something good from the start
Actually, it's screaming for the polished 18" BBS RS's that are in my garage ;)
As for the spoiler, again see it in person and I think you'll like it
hey Miguel
Nice work, I want to see this in person once it's all done.
Sanj
You will
Cars lookin nice man..... good to see shes finally out and about. I saw your car parked at the Queensway Cineplex last night. Got a little jealous of the car (untill i saw the interior) so when you were wiping off that giant loogie off your windsheild, that was me!

:P
I wiped it off with my tongue cause Im a freak like that.
And ya, no interior except for 2 seats and a dash lol
looks good Miguel. Can't wait to see it as well..
You will and you will like it.
Black rims +1. Black spoiler +1. Both would round out that paint job real nice!

Just my $0.02 thou.
Black rims -1 (Polished BBS RS's all the way.
Black spoiler -1 (Not in the plans right now but maybe one day...)
Thanks though, I appreciate the input
miggy... i think if you move the paint line out on the hood, it will match the scheme better.... the front being thinner than the roof looks kinda wierd...IMO... something about it just looks off...... still, i commend you for being different and it probably looks alot better in person *th-up*
Wait till you see it in person, then we'll discuss that. Remember though, the black you see is exposed carbon fibre. I cant go any wider as the white areas are paint.. black = CF.
hawt daymn that looks pimpin :cool:
Thanks dude *th-up*
definetly unique and looks great! I can appreciate the time/money/work it takes to get there and beyond, great car *th-up*

lovin the roof!!
Thanks dude
I can only hope it comes out as clean as your ride.
Looks hot.

Do something with the mirrors.
thanks and I plan on it
that looks neat man....
cool thanks *uzi*
nice mike, shame i cant see her until next year.
Why's that? you should come by my place for a beer... bring kev, randy, bruce, ryan, julian, justin, some other max people, and a crew of bitches too.
Looks different, I can't get down with those wheels with that color scheme though.
You wont have to next summer.
My rims look like yours, I know you'll be one of the few members to appreciate BBS RS's.

jeremy
09-19-2006, 03:49 PM
Wait till its:

a) done
b) washed
d) see it in person

true enough.. soldo is selling a cf hood if you change your mind...

*th-up* *th-up* none the less

Understated
09-19-2006, 04:48 PM
OH MY FAWKIN GOD!!!!

ALP WHITE!......U DID IT!....miguel u officially own my favourite e36 coupe on maX.....pushing slovenia boy down to 2nd(sorry bro :D )

You have great taste my friend*th-up* (now drop that hewr it's got more rear wheel gap than my dad's RX suv *wiggle* )

giggity giggity*th-up*

Miguel
09-19-2006, 05:16 PM
true enough.. soldo is selling a cf hood if you change your mind...

*th-up* *th-up* none the less
Me and Soldo bought the exact same CF hood. Thanks for the props dude.
And knowing me... I'll change shit soon enough once it's "done" lol.

OH MY FAWKIN GOD!!!!

ALP WHITE!......U DID IT!....miguel u officially own my favourite e36 coupe on maX.....pushing slovenia boy down to 2nd(sorry bro :D )

You have great taste my friend*th-up* (now drop that hewr it's got more rear wheel gap than my dad's RX suv *wiggle* )

giggity giggity*th-up*
Thanks dude... for that.. you get more pics *th-up*
oh ya.. and once again.. the gap is due to me removing MY ENTIRE INTERIOR!!
I do have plans for some GC coil's though this winter
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62800
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62801
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62802

Ant118
09-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Looking sick Bro. Cant wait till see it when she's done.

Gamite
09-19-2006, 07:45 PM
your side markers are upside down :)

JMW
09-19-2006, 08:38 PM
cool

Soldo
09-19-2006, 09:19 PM
Miguel, are ANY of those hot little pork chops single and interested in balding 22 year olds?

If so..... hook a brotha up dammit!!

BMW BMXer
09-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Oh right forgot about the Rs's

Understated
09-19-2006, 11:03 PM

FINALLY you cater womenz of my age group :D

what interior are u getting?....magma vaders?...can i get an AMEN?

JMW
09-20-2006, 12:29 AM
the one in the middle is gorgous...ps..

i love ure splitter miguel..its the one i wanted.

dropped_E30
09-20-2006, 09:27 AM
dibs on the one in the middle *love*

EDIT: dammit GQ you beat me to it :P

Furious
09-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Wait till its:

a) done
b) washed
d) see it in person

Thanks dude, when the others come around you'll be an OG... you knew something good from the start

Actually, it's screaming for the polished 18" BBS RS's that are in my garage ;)
As for the spoiler, again see it in person and I think you'll like it

You will

I wiped it off with my tongue cause Im a freak like that.
And ya, no interior except for 2 seats and a dash lol

You will and you will like it.

Black rims -1 (Polished BBS RS's all the way.
Black spoiler -1 (Not in the plans right now but maybe one day...)
Thanks though, I appreciate the input

Wait till you see it in person, then we'll discuss that. Remember though, the black you see is exposed carbon fibre. I cant go any wider as the white areas are paint.. black = CF.

Thanks dude *th-up*

Thanks dude
I can only hope it comes out as clean as your ride.

thanks and I plan on it

cool thanks *uzi*

Why's that? you should come by my place for a beer... bring kev, randy, bruce, ryan, julian, justin, some other max people, and a crew of bitches too.

You wont have to next summer.
My rims look like yours, I know you'll be one of the few members to appreciate BBS RS's.

sounds good, ill drop you a line.

kerisabe
09-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Lookin' good, Miguel.. *th-up*

Justin e36
09-20-2006, 06:56 PM
Looked better before. :P

*love* *love* *love*

:puke: :puke: :puke:

BMW_7
09-20-2006, 07:56 PM
Hahaha.... I need to get some bitches to pose by my car !

KaschmirBeige3
09-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Lookin' great, Miguel. I love the way your hood and trunk spoiler came out! car looks awesome...

And oh yeah, you need some fog's:P

Miguel
09-28-2006, 11:23 AM
Here's the latest spotting from Ryerson's Nutrition website
http://www.ryerson.ca/nutrition/highlight_documents/ashley_carwash.jpeg
http://www.ryerson.ca/nutrition/highlight_documents/run_cure_06.htm

...sure it's just my car's ass... but I'll take what I can get

Axxe
09-28-2006, 11:54 AM
What happened to Boston Green?

paul christians
09-28-2006, 12:27 PM
It is no longer,THE BOSTON GREEN thread anymore....but it still look good thought...cheers...

Miguel
09-29-2006, 03:16 PM
OT.... looks like I was ahead of my time... ****in' AC Schcopycats.

http://s2.desktopmachine.com/pics/BMW_6-tension_566_1024x768.jpg
http://s2.desktopmachine.com/pics/BMW_6-tension_567_1024x768.jpg

windsor318is
10-08-2006, 11:20 PM
i think all you need is the m6 wheels on your ride and its all set, looks tities either way!

AceOfSpades
10-09-2006, 10:37 AM
i think all you need is the m6 wheels on your ride and its all set, looks tities either way!
do it*th-up* . as said before, ur ride looks hawt:)
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/918/dsc09074nnju4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Understated
10-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Keele/st clair eh...i went to highschool in that area :)

i'll create the e46 brother of ur vehicle one day just u wait *smoke*

SpoolinS6
10-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Me and Soldo bought the exact same CF hood. Thanks for the props dude.
And knowing me... I'll change shit soon enough once it's "done" lol.

Thanks dude... for that.. you get more pics *th-up*
oh ya.. and once again.. the gap is due to me removing MY ENTIRE INTERIOR!!
I do have plans for some GC coil's though this winter
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62802

funny thiing is i know the one in pink she lives up the street from me lol:D

Miguel
07-30-2009, 01:43 AM
My car is long gone... just wanted to end off this thread with a pic of how it looked when I sold her :(

BMW_7
08-10-2009, 03:24 PM
oh god! that sig... I cant stop laughing

Fel
08-10-2009, 04:23 PM
oh god! that sig... I cant stop laughing

yeah, what's that from? I think I asked you once already but I completely forget what thread that was in and probably haven't been back if you did answer....

spoony_prelude
08-10-2009, 06:18 PM
lmao at sig! your car would have looked nuts with those rs's, thankfully, you sold them to me:P hehe so what are you driving now?

Jay

Miguel
08-29-2009, 10:24 PM
lmao at sig! your car would have looked nuts with those rs's, thankfully, you sold them to me:P hehe so what are you driving now?

Jay

Picked up a CLK 500