PDA

View Full Version : 1998 E36 M3 engine and transmission

ziff
03-03-2006, 12:23 AM
3.2l engine and transmission,48000km will sell seperate.

ENGINE 6000.00 cdn

MANUAL TRANSMISSION 1500.00 cdn

647 886 2774

static
03-03-2006, 02:17 PM
bud,

honestly, your prices are rediculous! I just bought the same exact transmission for half of the price you are asking on this forum.

you're wasting your own time
Alex

qimis
03-03-2006, 02:22 PM
^^^ In addition to that ... there was a 1997 3.2 engine for sale with 7,000 miles for $5,000 CAD. :)

greekthang
03-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Added to that what the hell is 3.2L M motor mean to us. You gave absolutely no specs at all. Does it come with the DME, harness etc. Coming on this board and dropping price like that is just dumb with out explaining anything. At least make it sound like its worth that cash.

punnzzells
03-03-2006, 05:29 PM
guys.... don't jump on the dude!

He has a right to sell the parts at what he likes.... if no one likes the prices, then I am sure he will eventually lower them....

wow... you girls are unforgiving!

propr'one
03-03-2006, 05:42 PM
why?
they're right, you'd litterally have to be insane to pay this much money for that motor

Furious
03-03-2006, 05:47 PM
no no punnzzells is right.

BMWags
03-03-2006, 05:58 PM
guys.... don't jump on the dude!

He has a right to sell the parts at what he likes.... if no one likes the prices, then I am sure he will eventually lower them....

wow... you girls are unforgiving!

agreed price what he wants, can always negotiate.

Added to that what the hell is 3.2L M motor mean to us. You gave absolutely no specs at all. Does it come with the DME, harness etc. Coming on this board and dropping price like that is just dumb with out explaining anything. At least make it sound like its worth that cash.

also a very valid point

felixthecat6
03-03-2006, 07:02 PM
So for just 7500$ we can get an 8 year old motor?screw that ..he's an ass just for asking that much $ for it*uzi*

thinair
03-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Some local shops will charge less then that for the engine including the labour.

But, he is entitled to his asking price.

scattymatty
03-04-2006, 12:54 PM
calm down guys hes obviously new no need to rip him apart..

rodo
03-04-2006, 01:01 PM
hahah bud you're new too :P

Axxe
03-04-2006, 04:00 PM
So for just 7500$ we can get an 8 year old motor?screw that ..he's an ass just for asking that much $ for it*uzi*

For an extra $7500 you can get the whole car :)

Suprano
03-04-2006, 04:11 PM
What kils me is that the very same people that are shitting on this guy's thread, are the very people that will get uppity if you tell them they're asking too much on their merchandise. Now this guy's price(s) are just plain stupid, but just remeber guys to be as receptive to criticism when it occurs on your own thread.

Rob

Furious
03-04-2006, 07:22 PM
hahah bud you're new too :P

you new to me as well rodo

What kils me is that the very same people that are shitting on this guy's thread, are the very people that will get uppity if you tell them they're asking too much on their merchandise. Now this guy's price(s) are just plain stupid, but just remeber guys to be as receptive to criticism when it occurs on your own thread.

well said,

punnzzells
03-04-2006, 10:09 PM
honestly, if it was not for members like Motronix, HighStrung, MR.M-TECH, Empowered, E30_Girl, Furious, Paul Christians, Slowered, eurostyle, jeremy, euro_e30, Ant118, Tominizer, Miguel, and some others that I know I am leaving out... I would be off of MAX in a New York heart beat.....!

This site is turning to a$$ by all the kids on here... and no offence to the people who are young and intelligent... but more and more I read posts and hear of things at meets that drive me mental... take this guy for example... he's selling his motor and tranny for what he wants... maybe his price is to high and maybe he did not give enough description, but if he's new or not as well versed as some other members on the board, why would you tear the dude up.... ?? a simple, nice pm would have done the trick.... and that 's that.... now , i would bet that the poor guy is embarassed to come on here or maybe he's just fed up already...

totally un cool... !

and mr. administrators.... instead of busting my balls for trying to help other max members out with parts and deals.... maybe we should be looking at some of these " bashing " types of threads... hmm?

shimajer
03-04-2006, 10:14 PM
^^ good point, we should let the man sell what ever the price he wants. if it's too high for most people, then so be it, dont buy it. there's no need to make any comment on it.

jer

Mr. M-Tech
03-04-2006, 10:38 PM
honestly, if it was not for members like Motronix, HighStrung, MR.M-TECH, Empowered, E30_Girl, Furious, Paul Christians, Slowered, eurostyle, jeremy, euro_e30, Ant118, Tominizer, Miguel, and some others that I know I am leaving out... I would be off of MAX in a New York heart beat.....!

This site is turning to a$$ by all the kids on here... and no offence to the people who are young and intelligent... but more and more I read posts and hear of things at meets that drive me mental... take this guy for example... he's selling his motor and tranny for what he wants... maybe his price is to high and maybe he did not give enough description, but if he's new or not as well versed as some other members on the board, why would you tear the dude up.... ?? a simple, nice pm would have done the trick.... and that 's that.... now , i would bet that the poor guy is embarassed to come on here or maybe he's just fed up already...

totally un cool... !

and mr. administrators.... instead of busting my balls for trying to help other max members out with parts and deals.... maybe we should be looking at some of these " bashing " types of threads... hmm?

Couldn't have said it better myself punnzzells. *th-up* Bargaining 101: Seller starts fairly high, potential Buyer responds with a figure fairly low & you meet somewhere in the middle. Not cut the boy up right off the top. *thmbsdwn* Give the guy a chance. Sh%t.

jeremy
03-05-2006, 12:57 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself punnzzells. *th-up* Bargaining 101: Seller starts fairly high, potential Buyer responds with a figure fairly low & you meet somewhere in the middle. Not cut the boy up right off the top. *thmbsdwn* Give the guy a chance. Sh%t.

mike.. i need some updates on your whip..... STAT! :D !!*th-up*

mike#2.. thanks for the props *th-up* .....

for this thread:

this guy probably set a high price because of all the cheap ass low ballin' mofo's on this site.... dont get me wrong.. there are some very good members..but they seem to be outweighed by the cheap punks who want something for nothing..

i have given away lots of parts for free.. but i gave them to the people who don't ask for it for free, or give insulting offers...i would rather toss a part out than have some kid offer me 50.00 bux and act like i'm trying to get too much money when he is cheap..

Mr. M-Tech
03-05-2006, 01:37 AM
mike.. i need some updates on your whip..... STAT! :D !!*th-up*

mike#2.. thanks for the props *th-up* .....

for this thread:

this guy probably set a high price because of all the cheap ass low ballin' mofo's on this site.... dont get me wrong.. there are some very good members..but they seem to be outweighed by the cheap punks who want something for nothing..

i have given away lots of parts for free.. but i gave them to the people who don't ask for it for free, or give insulting offers...i would rather toss a part out than have some kid offer me 50.00 bux and act like i'm trying to get too much money when he is cheap..

What's up Jerhemi? Update on da whip:
BBK installed (MOTRONIX). Stops nice & crisp.
AA chip tuned for blower (arriving soon).
Bosch 30psi Red Top Injectors awaiting arrival of chip.

Can't wait til spring. :)

Soldo
03-05-2006, 07:43 PM

Hey buddy.... install that M shift boot i gave ya a while back!

:D :D :D :D

jeremy
03-05-2006, 08:18 PM

you still owe me a ride... i have a feeling it will be a quick one :D

shoot me some updated pics if you get a chance .. canningjeremy@hotmail.com

Mr. M-Tech
03-06-2006, 12:13 AM
you still owe me a ride... i have a feeling it will be a quick one :D

shoot me some updated pics if you get a chance .. canningjeremy@hotmail.com

Pics sent. See ya soon. :)

Mr. M-Tech
03-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Hey buddy.... install that M shift boot i gave ya a while back!

:D :D :D :D

I'm all over it Jon. :D Nice to hear from ya.

ZiMMie
03-06-2006, 12:17 AM
Pics sent. See ya soon. :)
POST THE DAMN PIC. and stop being sooo secretive*uzi*

BMWags
03-06-2006, 12:19 AM
this thread got hijacked to hell and back, bump for this guy