PDA

View Full Version : E90 2006 Accessories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FashionChef
02-22-2006, 09:10 PM
Thanks for all the support and answers from my previous "E90 xi or i" question. Its amazing getting such a helpful responses from all of you. *th-up* Thank you all again. *wave* I have already made the decision in getting my 2006 E90 (325i) with sports and premium packages - Black Sapphire Metallic exterior and Terra Interior. But then .. I am considering about the "Accessories". Still deciding now of what to get ... since I will be moving things using the car ... I think I am going to get the "PROTECTIVE REAR COVER" ... But my question is really ... What do you guys like the most about the accessories ... which ones are your favourites? I know it depends on the individual ... but did you guys ask the dealership to give you some extra freebees? Like BMW Umbrella, Trunk Liner, Luggage Net ...etc??? What should I ask for??

Thanks all!! :cool:

rico328i
02-22-2006, 09:18 PM
I had a tough time getting my dealer to throw in a BMW t-shirt!! Hope you're better than I am at dealing......

Lester
02-23-2006, 07:48 AM
Thanks for all the support and answers from my previous "E90 xi or i" question. Its amazing getting such a helpful responses from all of you. *th-up* Thank you all again. *wave* I have already made the decision in getting my 2006 E90 (325i) with sports and premium packages - Black Sapphire Metallic exterior and Terra Interior. But then .. I am considering about the "Accessories". Still deciding now of what to get ... since I will be moving things using the car ... I think I am going to get the "PROTECTIVE REAR COVER" ... But my question is really ... What do you guys like the most about the accessories ... which ones are your favourites? I know it depends on the individual ... but did you guys ask the dealership to give you some extra freebees? Like BMW Umbrella, Trunk Liner, Luggage Net ...etc??? What should I ask for??

Thanks all!! :cool:I received a $200.00 gift certificate for BMW accessories when I picked up my car.

icedragon
02-23-2006, 01:45 PM
Hi congrats on your decision.
I found a great sales rep that
1) gave a good discount
2) bought back my run-flat tires - I have normal tires now
3) free BMW rubber floor mats - great for winter
4) some key chains.
If would like his contact, PM me.

Rob M5
02-24-2006, 10:16 AM
I got a trunk cargo mat, t-shirt, key chain and a discount on the car at budds Oakville.

XI JR IX
02-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Only accessory I got was free summer floor mats, and I already had a keychain. There was nothing else that appealed to me that I would have asked for.

FashionChef
03-01-2006, 12:49 AM
Only accessory I got was free summer floor mats, and I already had a keychain. There was nothing else that appealed to me that I would have asked for.

Just checked out your RIDE pics ... very nice ... I still have to wait 2 months for my ride ... this waiting game is DEADLY!!!!!!