PDA

View Full Version : Premier Fitness Membership!

mirek
02-20-2006, 12:38 PM
I'm moving to Vancouver in a week so I no longer need this. There is NO CONTRACT, it is now bi-weekly only. The first year was a contract with the payments being >60$/month, after the year it's down to 19$ bi weekly. This is the Gold membership, so this is valid at ALL locations, mademoiselle as well...

If nobody wants this, I will be cancelling it on thursday or friday, just thought i'd give someone a good deal if they plan on joining the gym...

TANKSTA is the original owner of this plan, if anyone has any info on how to find this guy, please PM me, home address preferably. His name is Shwetank something, I have his cell phone if anyone can find out by that let me know.

Justin e36
02-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Hmm.. interesting. I'll let you know.. I need a second gym membership for another gym... when are you going to cancel it?

E36 Power
02-20-2006, 05:14 PM
VERY INTERESTED ... The Premier is right across the street almost from my house, shoot me a PM with details and Id be happy to take it from you ASAP

Justin, you dont need a second gym lol, I need this Im almost done for the year at York, so somewhere for the summer.

Jeff.

mirek
02-20-2006, 06:12 PM
I want to cancel it before I ship my car out on Thursday, so Wednesday at the latest...

We would have to meet at the premier fitness @ islington, tommorow or wednesday at the latest. First come first serve, I dont have time to mess around since I'm moving and need this cancelled, thought I'd save someone some cash and transfer it to them instead of cancelling it.

E36 Power
02-20-2006, 06:28 PM
the Islington one is the closest one to me, I can almost walk there...I can meet you there tomorrow (before 3) or wednesday (after 12) so if you could transfer is over that would be amazing...Anytime is amost good for me as its so close...let me know..Thanks

Jeff