PDA

View Full Version : Video Hosting


GladdoM3
10-22-2002, 04:37 PM
I need someone to host videos of me and tony doing donuts in our E46 M3's. And MoeRom doing some acceleration runs in his supercharged lightning.

They are about 200 Mb in total, and they are kick ass !!!

Let me know if anyone can host them for me.


*hint hint* maxbimmer.

Thanks


Jordan

Jon@Bimmersport
10-22-2002, 05:48 PM
jordan go on icq and send me the vids

76899200

moerom
10-22-2002, 11:26 PM
POST EM POST EM POST EM POST EM

I did all the dirty work, just take it that last bit!

Rolled_Out
10-23-2002, 05:37 PM
jordan, me and you had some sickkkkkkkkkkk donuts going eh? 2 M3's at once.... in the rain.. what a show for anyone who was watching...!!!!!!! too bad no video camera....
p.s. brian sucks @ donuts, i smoke the shit out of him!!!!!

bimmermafia
10-23-2002, 06:09 PM
that must have looked mint two m3s doing a donut fest



Billy

moerom
10-23-2002, 06:11 PM
Billy, it was great!

bimmermafia
10-23-2002, 06:15 PM
yeah i could imagine cause i know when i do them in my car and my buddies in their civics it looks bomb let alone two m3s wooo lol


Billy

330DTM
10-23-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
jordan, me and you had some sickkkkkkkkkkk donuts going eh? 2 M3's at once.... in the rain.. what a show for anyone who was watching...!!!!!!! too bad no video camera....
p.s. brian sucks @ donuts, i smoke the shit out of him!!!!!

Yeah, how come Brian shifted in to 2nd during the first donut at the end of the Bimmercruize video, and then the 2nd time he shifted from 2nd to 3rd?

Jon@Bimmersport
10-23-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by bimmermafia
yeah i could imagine cause i know when i do them in my car and my buddies in their civics it looks bomb let alone two m3s wooo lol


Billy

donuts with civics? they must be pulling their e-brake as much as their dick!

guys, can you do that again!? we'll get it on video!!

bimmermafia
10-24-2002, 12:41 AM
jonny in the rain u can even get ur bmx doing donuts even with ur basket in the front :D


Billy

GladdoM3
10-24-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by bimmermafia
jonny in the rain u can even get ur bmx doing donuts even with ur basket in the front :D


Billy


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......Jok es :D *th-up* :D

Jon@Bimmersport
10-24-2002, 12:53 PM
dont bad mouth my basket guy...it adds as much power as your spoiler does :P