PDA

View Full Version : Any pictures of the HM3's on a 3 series?

MP328
10-22-2002, 03:04 PM
I'm wondering if any of you have any pictures of the Hamman HM3's on a 3 series. just want to see what they look like since gamite was saying on the cruise they wouldn't look to good.

these are the only ones i have

http://members.rogers.com/mp328/Cars/test.gif

Gamite
10-22-2002, 04:21 PM
I didnt say they wouldnt look good, just that they might look somewhat small.

SickFinga
10-22-2002, 07:59 PM
MP328 this is one clean ride, but it madly needs lowering job and bigger rims

mkgino
10-22-2002, 08:16 PM
Why do people like those rivets around the rim?? I dont like them, but to each his own. Hey when are you gonna buy them?? Im gonna get HM2's next spring and maybe we could get them together, and get a discount, sound good??

MP328
10-23-2002, 05:37 AM
yep sounds good, only it's a different rim don't know if he would give us a discount then:confused: . yeah i'm thinking the same time in the spring. as soon as winter is gone i'll be buyng them, so i can keep the winter tires on these wheels. and i want these because of two reasons. everyone has the HM2's i still have to see someone with these and these are 17" and i dont want anything bigger then that.

i got qouted for the HM3's $560Cdn at wheels direct but i still wanna check out bbrsportsline for how much he can get them from Cali.

btw sickfinga do u mean the car in the picture or mine. either way i wanna get these rims and maybe a month later the springs and lower the car. but i don't want to go bigger then 17's that's good enough for me.

SickFinga
10-23-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by MP328

btw sickfinga do u mean the car in the picture or mine. either way i wanna get these rims and maybe a month later the springs and lower the car. but i don't want to go bigger then 17's that's good enough for me.

I meant car on the photo.

17" is too small. go with the 18"
much much better look

Gamite
10-23-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga

I meant car on the photo.

17" is too small. go with the 18"
much much better look

HM3's dont come in 18"

MP328
10-23-2002, 03:27 PM
thats another thing the HM3's come only in one size 17 x 8.5 .

the wheels might look small on that car but thats from the hamman website and that car stays the same while you can change the wheels on it. basicly the wheels are photoshopped on to it. so it might not be the exact way it's going to look when the wheels are on the car.

mkgino
10-23-2002, 04:12 PM
thats another thing the HM3's come only in one size 17 x 8.5 .

the wheels might look small on that car but thats from the hamman website and that car stays the same while you can change the wheels on it. basicly the wheels are photoshopped on to it. so it might not be the exact way it's going to look when the wheels are on the car.

If you lower your car and get low profile tires, you have nothing to worry about. The cheapest place that I found HM2's from is $1600 usd or $2560 cad from e-bay for 18'' with low profile tires, which is a good deal. Yours would ebe about $2240 without tires (or with you didnt specify). But I thin if we could get a whole bunch of people from a lot of different forums, and do a large group buy then that would be the best thing to do next year. Dont worry I wont forget!

MP328
10-24-2002, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by mkgino

If you lower your car and get low profile tires, you have nothing to worry about. The cheapest place that I found HM2's from is $1600 usd or $2560 cad from e-bay for 18'' with low profile tires, which is a good deal. Yours would ebe about $2240 without tires (or with you didnt specify). But I thin if we could get a whole bunch of people from a lot of different forums, and do a large group buy then that would be the best thing to do next year. Dont worry I wont forget!

i'll stick with the HM3's. btw thats from ebay? and you are sure that those are original Hamman wheels and not some cheap replicas. and about the price the HM3's at wheels direct the 560 is for the rim only plus 200-300 a tire depends which one i go with. right know i'm thinking some cheap tires for the first time and once they're gone buy some better ones.

mkgino
10-24-2002, 05:40 AM
You can find a lot cheaper than that believe me. I just found out a place that has my HM2's for $280 usd for each rim and tire.....so just be patient. The best place to get them from is the states. Plus there are a lot of used ones that always go on sale and that is what I just might do

MP328
10-24-2002, 02:24 PM
i know it's cheaper in the states but there is always the custom charge too when u order it from down there. i remember with the shark injector i ordered it was $350US and then they added $120Cdn custom charges. i might be going down to tha states in a few month around chicago and see if there is anything around there. there also www.tunerworks.com which quoted me $470Cdn + $15 shipping for each rim. i still have to call wheelpower in California cuz the bastards want give quotes in emails.

Gamite
10-24-2002, 02:33 PM
Go buy some super crappy steel wheelies, and drive down to the states, then scrap the wheels and fit the new wheels on there.

mkgino
10-24-2002, 08:48 PM
i know it's cheaper in the states but there is always the custom charge too when u order it from down there. i remember with the shark injector i ordered it was $350US and then they added $120Cdn custom charges. i might be going down to tha states in a few month around chicago and see if there is anything around there. there also www.tunerworks.com which quoted me $470Cdn + $15 shipping for each rim. i still have to call wheelpower in California cuz the bastards want give quotes in emails.

I have family in Syracuse NY,3.5 hours from here, so no customs charges for me! Yeah wheel power won't give quotes, just send them your number and they will call you.*th-up*

MP328
11-03-2002, 02:23 AM
i found some pictures of the wheels on ebay some guys selling them for whatever reason the dont look that great on this car maybe because tha car is pretty dirty

MP328
11-03-2002, 02:24 AM

MP328
11-03-2002, 02:24 AM

MP328
11-03-2002, 02:25 AM