PDA

View Full Version : Help with 20" wheels

Bimmer_Lover
02-12-2006, 01:03 AM
I need some help? Has anyone mounted 20" wheels on a 3 series? If yes, was there any problems? I work for a shop in my town. I mounted several 20" wheels on 3 series. Just wondering if there is any problem down the road. So far none of the bimmers I have done came back.

Mitch555
03-05-2006, 04:35 PM
I need some help? Has anyone mounted 20" wheels on a 3 series? If yes, was there any problems? I work for a shop in my town. I mounted several 20" wheels on 3 series. Just wondering if there is any problem down the road. So far none of the bimmers I have done came back.

As long as you get the right offset rim, right width rim, and right tire size. Also, if your car is lowered.... You need to have the car lowered properly and with proper spring rates. Even your fenders can **** things up, even your camber could mess things up too. So many factors, I hated it when I was looking for rims for my car! Thank god it is over and done with....for now. :cool:

shimajer
03-05-2006, 07:48 PM
I am already rubbing like mad with the 19s, cant imagine with the 20s. But 20s are meant for cars with coilovers, so the height can be set perfectly with the rims on.