PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my first BMW!

yuggy
02-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Hello! Just joined the forum today and seems like there's lots of useful information.

Just ordered a 325xi yesterday!

Now I have to go through the agony of waiting. My dealer said it would be a minimum 8 weeks, but to be safe about 11-12 weeks. Wow!

Anyway, look forward to posting on here!

dtthiaga
02-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Welcome.

I remember when I was picking up my new e46. On the delivery day, it's all I could think about.

My meeting started running past 6:30pm, and I finally said, "Sorry I have to run, but I have an important meeting to attend at 8PM". I had an hour drive.

.... It was an important meeting... picking up my new BMW. :)

The wait will be worth it! Hopefully all the snow will melt and you can drive around on clean roads at that time.

kerisabe
02-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Congrats...... dont forget to get it chipped right away as soon as u get out of the dealers lot... gotta make a FULL use of that inline-six 3.0L. :D

BMetal
02-10-2006, 05:34 PM
Congrats!

propr'one
02-10-2006, 06:21 PM
yeah, chip FTW:D

congrats, i just bought my first bmw a couple months ago. Still VERY far from sick of it:D

VERY

XI JR IX
02-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Hello! Just joined the forum today and seems like there's lots of useful information.

Just ordered a 325xi yesterday!

Now I have to go through the agony of waiting. My dealer said it would be a minimum 8 weeks, but to be safe about 11-12 weeks. Wow!

Anyway, look forward to posting on here!

Congrats on the purchase.. I'm sure you will love it just as much as I do.. what colour/options did you go with?? The wait is the hardest part.. I kept calling my salesguy every few weeks to check up on it to see where it was

yuggy
02-11-2006, 02:06 PM
2 days have gone by!
I got the Sparkling Graphite =)

shimajer
02-11-2006, 07:19 PM
oh mine, congrats!

jer

JDub
02-13-2006, 08:56 AM
Hey yuggy, glad to see you join! It's a long wait but before you know it, you'll be cruising in your new ride. Then I can make sure that you get bitten by the mod bug too :D

FashionChef
02-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Well ... I've tested the 325xi and 325i before I've decided to get the 325i with Sports and Premium packages. Yes .. those guys are correct .. I will get a new set of rims and snow tires around October before it snows again this coming Winter (well .. let's pass this winter first .. shall we?) I am waiting for mine too since Feb 13th. and I think the shipment will come in the early May if I am not mistaken. Since they ALL come on the SAME SHIPMENT. So ... 2 more months buddy .. and yes .. yes .. I am still waiting for that phone call to tell me my new E90's register # so I can give it to my Insurance company for that pink slip ... and the ipod attachment ... all those accessories ... OH MY!!! .. I can't wait any longer too ... Wish tomorrow is the beginning of May ... *uzi* :mad: *th-up*