PDA

View Full Version : Valentine gift GUARENTEED to get you some poonie!

Soldo
02-09-2006, 12:51 AM
Hey guys,

Just in time for valentines day, i have a Tiffany's & Co. Silver bracelet for sale!
Its slightly used (for less than a month). Comes in the original suede bag, but the stupid wrapped box is gone!

Looking to get $225 for it

http://www.tiffany.com/images/products/zoom_images/12092458_xl.jpg

It goes for $245 at tiffany's and thats before taxes... so you save quite a bit!!

DAM
02-09-2006, 01:03 AM
Is it just me or are you selling that $20 under retail?

Soldo
02-09-2006, 01:07 AM
YES.... but do that taxes on 245, and suddenly, its not just $20 under retail!

propr'one
02-09-2006, 01:08 AM
lol, cmon man, give this back to your girl, she was kidding...

its a nice braclet man*th-up*

Soldo
02-09-2006, 01:09 AM
lol, cmon man, give this back to your girl, she was kidding...

its a nice braclet man*th-up*

:D :D :D :D

NOPE!
Remember, once you include taxes, this is no longer just $20 under retail!

DAM
02-09-2006, 01:23 AM
That is true, I would buy it for my girlfriend if I wasn't poor - bump

propr'one
02-09-2006, 01:50 AM
I would buy this for my girlfriend if i had one - bump

:(lol

KIRASIR
02-09-2006, 02:00 AM
200 bucks for a crappy silver bracelet? You ppl are insane.

propr'one
02-09-2006, 02:02 AM
and you haven't seen some of the girls we hang out with. they're worth it:D

rodo
02-09-2006, 02:28 AM
no offence, but for 20 bucks + tax id go to tiffany's and know its real, im not making any conclusions about you or anything of the sort, but its money. But on the other hand when u go to tiffany's ull want to get it engraved and so on and so forth... I got the same one and it came out to like 360 but this was last year

T-spec
02-09-2006, 02:57 AM
If anyone gives this to their girl and she see's the fine scratch/wear marks, she'll never give you tang again for giving her a used gift. Just my 2 cents.

E36er
02-09-2006, 04:46 AM
nice bracelet, i got that one for my GF a year ago, damn she was happy, not as happy as the ring though ( damn i spent too much on her for Xmas again)

bumpage!

Suprano
02-10-2006, 01:05 AM
This is absolutely retarded.........it's SILVER.
Silver(Italian, Mexican, whatever) isn't worth shit, no matter who is selling it.
If I bought my girl something made of Silver she'd laugh at me because she's not stupid and knows it is ACTUALLY worth what silver is worth......by the way someone should check that out.
Whoever buys this......let me know if you get laid because I've been overspending then.

Rob

P.S even though I am technically thread crapping........it is a free bump!

rodo
02-10-2006, 01:07 AM
hahaha i got my gf a tiffany's ring too. Maintaining girlfriends are more expensive than cars!

BTW its silver 925 and girls love tiffany's, you should know that...

Soldo
02-10-2006, 01:40 AM
Ya.... Tiffany's silver is like a 944 porsche.... its a poor mans porsche, but its still a porsche!
Go to Tiffany's, walk in there, look at the prices. I'm pretty sure the silver is the only thing you'd be able to afford!

Trust me, chicks dig tiffany's!

Suprano
02-10-2006, 01:55 AM
lol, you guys are funny......naive funny. You're the type of people that would buy dog shit if it was made by Versace. It's cool though becaue you guys think that I hate on that sort of thing because I can't afford it, which may or may not be true. Reality check: Silver is silver, no matter who sells it to you. Silver is not a Porsche guys, Silver is like buying an American car because it's the lowest of the low when it comes to jewelry. In any case, I am sure it is a fine piece of jewelry and will surely be purchased by a like minded individual. However, if you really really care about a girl, buy her something that is worth something in the real world because Tiffany doesn't turn silver into gold.

No offense guys, but you're the type of people who own Nortel stock.

another free bump

rodo
02-10-2006, 02:18 AM
so if your all about buying the best there is, why don't you drive a 2006 bmw?

Suprano
02-10-2006, 02:36 AM
Rodo are you eight years old my friend??? because I'm puzzled as to how you inferred that " I'm all aboutbuying the best there is"? What I said was that paying 200-300 for a silver bracelet is rdiculous and you're not buying the actual commodity, but rather the name associated. If you want to quote me, what I'm saying is buy the best that you can get for what you have in your hand. (don't spend 50k on a Cobalt is what I'm saying). Anyhow, I digress.

One question though: you think a 2006 BMW is the best of the best????
BMW's are incredible cars, but the best of the best, I don't know about that.

propr'one
02-10-2006, 04:03 AM
and there is NO brand name assocation with bmw? suprano that's a joke, and you know it. Im not saying you bought your bmw because of the name, neither did i, but it does exist. Its naieve to think otherwise. You dont own oakleys? Dont have a polo shirt? comon man, get serious. silver can be worth just how much silver costs. can be worth more, if someone's gonna pay it, its worth that much. stop buying your girlfriends shit so they sleep with you, do something romantic and they'll **** you anyways, then buy them jewlerry cause you like the way it looks on them.

then again, what do i know

T-spec
02-10-2006, 04:12 AM
. stop buying your girlfriends shit so they sleep with you, do something romantic and they'll **** you anyways, then buy them jewlerry cause you like the way it looks on them.

then again, what do i know

I Second that, and if you have to buy them stuff to get piece, then their not worth it. Move on.

rodo
02-10-2006, 09:24 AM
weeeerd bra! hahah

BMW BMXer
02-10-2006, 10:07 AM
For **** sake, stop shitting on my homies thread!

Its a V gift that might get you some pussy. Its cheap (compared to retail), its Tiffanys so high maint/material/label loving bitches will love it.

Buy it so Kev can start modding his car again.

Mofos.

Romance is over rated. Stick it in her but and pee.

Suprano
02-10-2006, 12:08 PM
I agree with all of the well put shit that is written above..........................back to the sale of this guy's item.

bump, for a a guy lookin to lay a gold digger...er, silver digger!

Rob

Soldo
02-11-2006, 11:17 AM
HAHAHA...... you guys are all dicks, but funny!!

Thanks for shitting on my thread, but i guess a bump is a bump!

So back to the top

europrince
02-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Suprano, since you live in Oshawa, you obviously wouldn't know how to take care of a classy, sophisticated Toronto woman. Yes, buying silver from Tiffany doesn't turn it into gold, just like buying 17" M// LTW's or 18" M parallels doesn't turn your old rusty E36 into an E90. Some people buy $3500 coats from Holt Renfrew. Some people buy $100k BMW M5s. The people who can't afford them justify why they aren't worth it. I bought my girlfriend a Tiffany bracelet because I can afford it and I wanted to. Don't judge people for wanting these items and they, in turn, won't judge you for wanting to spend silly money on rims on your old E36.

Soldo, don't know why you are selling it after you just bought it but good luck. You have great taste. Knowing my girlfriend, sisters and female friends, the little blue box is half the gift.

shimajer
02-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Anyways back to the sale =)
Bump for a nice bracelet !!

Jer

Suprano
02-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Suprano, since you live in Oshawa, you obviously wouldn't know how to take care of a classy, sophisticated Toronto woman. Yes, buying silver from Tiffany doesn't turn it into gold, just like buying 17" M// LTW's or 18" M parallels doesn't turn your old rusty E36 into an E90. Some people buy $3500 coats from Holt Renfrew. Some people buy $100k BMW M5s. The people who can't afford them justify why they aren't worth it. I bought my girlfriend a Tiffany bracelet because I can afford it and I wanted to. Don't judge people for wanting these items and they, in turn, won't judge you for wanting to spend silly money on rims on your old E36.

Soldo, don't know why you are selling it after you just bought it but good luck. You have great taste. Knowing my girlfriend, sisters and female friends, the little blue box is half the gift.

you're whacked out there europrince..........you're very astute because I see you were careful to check out my profile and saw that I am from Oshawa. I'm proud of you, but you've shown yourself to be a shortsighted little newbie because not everyone in Oshawa works at GM.
It's true that I buy what I can afford, and all I can afford is what I've got until I get in and out of law school. Until that time it'll be e36's for me. I'm glad you're a baller, but honestly I don't care to compare myself to others. Especially not you because you're a dumb guy who wanted to make a post. So you did and really said nothing interesting. You're the type of guy who spends big money on your girl to get some.........I'm the type of guy who has his girl buy him nice things, so she can get some.

Keep pimpin there Casanova......

blacknblue-e30
02-12-2006, 08:56 PM
If a chick isnt squatting on it atleast 3 times a week, she doesnt deserve anything from tiffanys.... so if you buy something to 'get laid' your with the wrong chick... my deuce cents.

Suprano
02-13-2006, 01:50 AM
There you have it europrick..........an opinion that rings true. next time you post, enlighten us and don't just try to insult me by scanning my profile. Best of luck with your girl, but I bet I could hit it without Tiffany's help or an e90 for that matter. Here's hoping i bump into her.

cheers,
Rob

BMW325BMW
02-14-2006, 08:58 PM
do u have a real pic of it? If you guys want fake Tiffany bracelets, rings and necklaces, I have tons and I'll sell them for a fraction of what a real one costs. Look authentic... even come with a Tiffany and Co bag. Pm if interested.

Soldo
02-14-2006, 09:06 PM
You guys are the biggest COCKSUCKERS ever..... the title of the thread is a PUN, i'm just kidding around, if you buy this SOLELY for the purpose of getting some ass hookers are cheaper...... trust me!

Suprano..... **** OFF!!!

Understated
02-14-2006, 09:13 PM
You guys are the biggest COCKSUCKERS ever..... the title of the thread is a PUN, i'm just kidding around, if you buy this SOLELY for the purpose of getting some ass hookers are cheaper...... trust me!

Suprano..... **** OFF!!!

pm a mod to clean that crap up...i hate it when FS threads get tossed around into OT discussions:rolleyes:

Soldo
02-14-2006, 09:59 PM
I don't mind when they go a little off topic, but when its TOTALLLLLY killing my sale, and i'm not trying to rip anyone off either!

europrince
02-20-2006, 08:14 PM
Again, Soldo, good luck with your sale. Suprano, settle down buddy. I hope you put as much effort into your studies as you do into your witty but vulgar responses so that you can ensure acceptance into law school and subsequent purchase of an E90. Good luck with your studies.

Suprano
02-20-2006, 10:59 PM
I digress as well. Your response is much more eloquent than any of mine have been. I appreciate the well wishes and trust me, the studies never stop. In any case, how about another bump for Soldo since we (mostly I) sidetracked his thread......

BUMP