PDA

View Full Version : Magnaflow Catback Exhaust

djcontra
10-21-2002, 04:00 PM
Forsale: Magnaflow Muffler with custom exhaust piping by NoyzBoyz.

This was off of my 325i and has about 20,000km's on it but still sounds as good as the day I bought it. It is a single piped exhaust and was designed to use a Y-pipe (comes with the exhaust) to attach to the catalytics, but you can cut off the Y pipe and use it on your 318 or e30 just fine.

This setup cost me about $500 installed and i'm willing to sell it for $300 or best offer (i'm fairly flexible)

Only problems known with the exhaust is some small surface rust on the hangars, and the muffler itself needs to be rebuffed because it's lost it's lustre over time. I can probably buff it up for you.

This is ideal for anyone who is on a budget. I'm selling it because i'm returning my car to stock to sell, and I've got different plans for the next car (quad exhaust =))

maverick
10-26-2002, 05:19 PM
will it fit a 90 325I
let me know

maverick
10-26-2002, 05:20 PM
what kind of tips are on it??? do you have any pics

djcontra
10-27-2002, 04:07 AM
It might fit an e30, but a muffler shop may have to change the angles of the piping (not that big of a deal really).

It has DTM tips on the end of the muffler. I'll try and find my pictures of it today...

maverick
10-27-2002, 07:18 AM
well if its going to fit then im intrested
getting pipes bent isnt a big deal maybe I can get the hangers replaced at the same time
is the pipe stainles???

djcontra
10-28-2002, 09:28 AM
I believe the pipe is stainless, the only part I know for sure isn't stainless is the special Y-pipe that noyzboyz used to convert the dual pipes into 1 large one.

maverick
10-28-2002, 12:03 PM
hmm ok well I gues give me your number or we'll have to get together or something im pretty busy but the sooner the better before all my money is gone to christmas gifts *mumble* lol
plus I would like to eye it up to see how much work is going to need to be done. let me know
thanks
chris

Slowered318
10-28-2002, 11:26 PM
DTM tips are shaped like this i think

djcontra
10-31-2002, 11:57 AM
just to let everyone know, i'm getting the exhaust taken off my car hopefully this weekend and the stock one put back on.
I should definately have some good pictures after that's done and I buff it back to a mirror shine for a few hours =)

Betray
11-01-2002, 01:35 PM
I as well have a exshust taken off, its not DTM style, its a duel very nice, bass tone.. i will be taking pictures of it soon unless ts sold... not sure if it will fit a bmw? maybe someone can inform me?
its off a cavalier 97 2.2.

and price is B.O.