PDA

View Full Version : Where I can find a good mechanic for turning up my cars ?

MroadsterBoy
01-21-2002, 10:24 PM
Any ? I just can think those big brand named auto shop.

djcontra
01-21-2002, 10:44 PM
i need major front end work done on my car

new bushings
new brakes
new tierod ends and ball joints
all done tomorrow lol

(there goes my $1000 in the bank =)

i'm going to check out this place i see on the way home from work all the time. It's along danfroth rd. They have this big sign with the bmw roundel logo on the sign.
It looks like a small time shop, but the guy has a nice racing bmw parked out front during the summer sometimes.

it's close enough that it's convenient for me

djcontra
01-21-2002, 10:49 PM
that sounds about right
i hope they're good
they're close that's why

usually scarborough mechanics are some of the friendliest i've met, and cheapest too

djcontra
01-21-2002, 10:59 PM
Yuppers
found em
i can't wait =)
my car runs like shit right now
it's begging for at least brakes

PJC AUTOWORKS (http://www.pjcautoworks.com/pages/main_page.htm)

MroadsterBoy
01-21-2002, 11:30 PM
Are they cheap or expensive ?

djcontra
01-21-2002, 11:36 PM
i dunno
i will find out tomorrorw =)

expect a full review

EMPOWERD
01-21-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3

Randy...you know what I'm gonna say...haha!!:D

Check out Bavarian Motors. They are located on Woodbine ave south of hwy 7.(905)479-1769 Speak with Steve.Tell them I referred yo to them.

OMG...I hope they don't get too many clients or else they wont have time for my car!!!:rolleyes:

Rob,

You MUST obviously have Steve's # programed speed dial on every phone you own. Especially at work. God, Steve must love it when you kiss his ASS that much! Are you trying to ge his best buddy to get better rates? You know..... BadKarma plays squash with him once-a-week if you want to stalk him. :idea:

Seriously.... please give it a rest.

EMPOWERD
01-21-2002, 11:51 PM
NO, trust me Rob.... the S14 is no complicated at all. Delicate? YES! There are many more mechanics that work on far more complicated motors than a 13 year old 4 banger in the city.... when are you ever going grow up and realize that?